These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Out of Game Events and Gatherings

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

EVE in the Pub Adelaide July 19th

Author
Lauresh Thellere
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#1 - 2015-06-06 09:00:27 UTC
Hi guys,

Time for another Adelaide pub meet but this time with a twist.

We will be meeting from 2pm onwards at The Astor on Pultney St in the city on Sunday July 19th and we will have a private room available to us. On street parking will be available however please check parking signs before committing to the park to avoid fines.

During the evening we will be having a presentation via Skype from a yet to be announced CCP employee as well as a player presentation and a Q&A session, the formal section of the evening should take no more than 1 hour so the remainder of the evening can be spent talking about internet spaceships with fellow space nerds.

Prizes will be given out on the night with huge thanks to CCP and EVE-Bet for donating them. I would also like to give a huge thankyou to The Astor who are providing the room free of charge so please repay the kindness by spending lots of money on food and drink! $10 meals will be available between 2pm - 3pm.

Where: The Astor437 Pulteney St, Adelaide SA 5000
When: Sunday July 19th 2pm onwards
Davis TetrisKing
The Vendunari
End of Life
#2 - 2015-06-11 12:51:22 UTC
Sounds like a good afternoon, I hope to be there.
Lauresh Thellere
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#3 - 2015-06-12 06:30:45 UTC
Davis TetrisKing wrote:
Sounds like a good afternoon, I hope to be there.

I haven't gotten a prize list from CCP yet but EVE-Bet have said they will supply something for everyone in attendance if CCP offers big prizes to give away so everyone should walk away with at least something.
Lauresh Thellere
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#4 - 2015-06-30 04:30:44 UTC
Hi folks, I've got some good news to share as the prize list has been confirmed and it's going to be a big one, thanks to CCP and EVE-Bet for supplying them.

First off are pirate frigate skins, these are for everyone that attends and all you need to do to get one is be there and put your character name down on the attendance list. This is strictly one per attendee. EVE-Bet have also donated 200m EVE-Bet ISK codes for their site, this will also be a one for everyone deal

Second is a selection of Quafe ship skins, everyone who attends will automatically go into the draw for one of 8 skins and these will be drawn at random on the night.

Lastly we have one of the amazing Art of New Eden books to give away, to be eligible for this draw all you need to do is spend a minimum of $10 of food at the venue, The Astor Hotel has been amazing enough to give us the room free of charge which means that there's no entry fee and they have a pretty great range of food available as well!
Bam Stroker
The Graduates
The Initiative.
#5 - 2015-06-30 05:34:59 UTC
Awesome stuff. I'll be there with balls on. (y)

EVE Down Under - a community for players in the AUTZ

In-game channel: evedownunder // Twitter: @evedownunder

https://www.facebook.com/evedownunder

Lauresh Thellere
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#6 - 2015-07-09 04:21:34 UTC
The Art of New Eden book has arrived and it looks magnificent! I want one myself.
Lauresh Thellere
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#7 - 2015-07-16 12:44:36 UTC
BREAKING NEWS: CCP Larrikin will be the special guest at this event.

Larrikin will be video conferencing in at about 7:30pm on the night and will be discussing the rebalancing project as well as about the New Player Experience.

Huge thank you again to CCP for allowing this to happen, as well as special thanks to CCP Guard for organising it and CCP Larrikin for being awesome enough to accept. We wouldn't be able to hold such an awesome event without the hard work and generosity of CCP.