These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Crime & Punishment

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Crime and Punishment Guidelines, Etiquette and In-Jokes

First post
Author
Serendipity Lost
Repo Industries
#81 - 2015-06-22 16:33:45 UTC
Has anyone else noticed that Leto and NoFear Alt never post at the exact same time??? Is this a coincidence?

Does anyone have a picture of Leto and NoFear Alt together to prove they aren't the same person???
Freya Sertan
Doomheim
#82 - 2015-06-22 16:40:08 UTC
Serendipity Lost wrote:
Has anyone else noticed that Leto and NoFear Alt never post at the exact same time??? Is this a coincidence?

Does anyone have a picture of Leto and NoFear Alt together to prove they aren't the same person???

At home I do.

They're hugging in a Thanatos holding up a sign that says "u mad bro?"

New Eden isn't nice. It isn't friendly. It isn't very hospitiable. Good thing there are people here to shoot in the face.

Want to make New Eden a nice place? Try this out.

Nofear Alt
Forum Alts Anonymous
#83 - 2015-06-22 21:57:47 UTC
Serendipity Lost wrote:

WHAT!!!! That's ridiculous, how could you say that!! Lies! Total Lies! ;-)

Alt and proud

Bronson Hughes
The Knights of the Blessed Mother of Acceleration
#84 - 2015-06-23 01:10:32 UTC
Nofear Alt wrote:
Serendipity Lost wrote:

WHAT!!!! That's ridiculous, how could you say that!! Lies! Total Lies! ;-)

Methinks she doth protest too much....

Relatively Notorious By Association

My Many Misadventures

I predicted FAUXs

Leto Thule
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#85 - 2015-06-23 01:13:10 UTC
Yeah, its not my alt.

Thunderdome ringmaster, Community Leader and Lord Inquisitor to the Court of Crime and Punishment

Nofear Alt
Forum Alts Anonymous
#86 - 2015-06-23 06:52:15 UTC  |  Edited by: Nofear Alt
Leto Thule wrote:
Yeah, its not my alt.

I KNEW IT!

(It's basically for when I, errrr, I mean Leto, wants to post something controversial, because he's a real shrinking violet the rest of the time ;-) )

Alt and proud

Serendipity Lost
Repo Industries
#87 - 2015-06-23 11:07:52 UTC
Freya Sertan wrote:
Serendipity Lost wrote:

At home I do.

At first I laughed, but now all I can think about is..... What are they wearing.
Noragen Neirfallas
Emotional Net Loss
#88 - 2015-06-23 11:10:05 UTC
Serendipity Lost wrote:
Freya Sertan wrote:
Serendipity Lost wrote:

At home I do.

At first I laughed, but now all I can think about is..... What are they wearing.

assless chaps?

Member and Judge of the Court of Crime and Punishment

Noragens basically the Chribba of C&P - Zimmy Zeta

Confirming that we all play in Noragen's eve. - BeBopAReBop

ISD Buldath favorite ISD

'"****station games" - Sun Tzu' - Ralph King Griffin

Mobadder Thworst
Doomheim
#89 - 2015-06-23 12:12:54 UTC
Leto Thule wrote:
Yeah, its not my alt.

I read this to say yes and no...

Diplomat skills...
Bronson Hughes
The Knights of the Blessed Mother of Acceleration
#90 - 2015-06-23 13:14:13 UTC
Nofear Alt wrote:
Leto Thule wrote:
Yeah, its not my alt.

I KNEW IT!

(It's basically for when I, errrr, I mean Leto, wants to post something controversial, because he's a real shrinking violet the rest of the time ;-) )

You've got it all twisted son. Alts are for posting boring stuff or trolling. Mains are made for controversy.

Relatively Notorious By Association

My Many Misadventures

I predicted FAUXs

Serendipity Lost
Repo Industries
#91 - 2015-06-23 18:22:29 UTC
Noragen Neirfallas wrote:
Serendipity Lost wrote:
Freya Sertan wrote:
Serendipity Lost wrote:

At home I do.

assless chaps?

Is there any other kind??
Leto Thule
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#92 - 2015-06-24 01:35:14 UTC
Nofear Alt wrote:
Leto Thule wrote:
Yeah, its not my alt.

I KNEW IT!

I'm a what?

Thunderdome ringmaster, Community Leader and Lord Inquisitor to the Court of Crime and Punishment

Mephiztopheleze
Laphroaig Inc.
#93 - 2015-06-24 02:00:19 UTC
Serendipity Lost wrote:
Freya Sertan wrote:
Serendipity Lost wrote:

At home I do.

assless chaps?

please, make the bad mental image go away......

Occasional Resident Newbie Correspondent for TMC: http://themittani.com/search/site/mephiztopheleze

This is my Forum Main. My Combat Alt is sambo Inkura

Tengu Grib
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#94 - 2015-06-24 20:22:42 UTC
Mephiztopheleze wrote:
Serendipity Lost wrote:
Freya Sertan wrote:
Serendipity Lost wrote:

At home I do.

assless chaps?

please, make the bad mental image go away......

No. You have to live with it forever.

Rabble Rabble Rabble

Praise James, Supreme Protector of High Sec.

Eugene Kerner
TunDraGon
Goonswarm Federation
#95 - 2015-06-25 05:31:13 UTC  |  Edited by: Eugene Kerner
Just a quick thread after being asked a few times where our 'Laws' come from and why many people will troll somebody for no apparent reason. This is the code by which many of the C&P dwellers post by and following it will get much more positive feedback and responses from us 'trolls'

The 'Guidelines' AKA C&P Law 1-3 (these are in no way forum rules)
1. Post with your main
It's pretty straight forward forum ALT's will be trolled or ignored. Quoting experience you do not have will be trolled etc

2. Don't accuse without evidence
Bob will we troll for this. If you wish to make an accusation about another player on our fine forum please make it entertaining and provide evidence of your accusation in a timely manner. We will always take the side of the accused to the point of wardeccing and/or evicting if possible should the evidence be insufficient. We like a good story though so if it's funny enough we may ignore this one Pirate

3. Every Evil Deed, false accusation and forum ALT is the work of Nitshe
Read In-Jokes for more details

Etiquette
Pose questions as questions and not complaints or off handed insults. The people of these forums are some of the most knowledgeable in the fields of nefarious deeds both how to commit and avoid them. Complaints and insults for no reason will have these players targeting you Blink.

It's ok to disagree with somebody here. Hell we thrive on conflict. If it ever gets to the point of you wanting to shoot them over it in a fun way call a Thunderdome and let your skills and ship choices settle it. Turning down a Thunderdome will result in you forever being shamed and loss of all standing within these forums. Losing will gain as much respect as winning just with fun penalties imposed Blink

If you have experience utilizing an ALT and wish to quote it it's as simple as saying I did this on my ALT (insert name). If you wish the ALT to remain anonymous so must your associated experience or else trolling will ensue.

In-Jokes
This section will likely need adding to Lol
Nitshe is blamed for everything bad. This is mostly because of this thread. Ok entirely because of this thread. Then It just seemed right to blame him for all nefarious deeds since. If somebody else did it they are simply a Nitshe ALT.

Leto owes Serendipity a thanny (or a tranny?). This is spread over so many posts I couldn't track down the original but suffice it to say when they get together thanny's and trannys pop up everywhere.

Feel free to add your own Big smile

CoolCool

go stick that up your rectum.
The day I follow the "rules" of a Marmiteke comes after the destruction of the universe.

TunDraGon is recruiting! "Also, your boobs [:o] "   CCP Eterne, 2012 "When in doubt...make a diȼk joke." Robin Williams - RIP

Leto Thule
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#96 - 2015-06-25 05:59:30 UTC
Eugene Kerner wrote:
Just a quick thread after being asked a few times where our 'Laws' come from and why many people will troll somebody for no apparent reason. This is the code by which many of the C&P dwellers post by and following it will get much more positive feedback and responses from us 'trolls'

The 'Guidelines' AKA C&P Law 1-3 (these are in no way forum rules)
1. Post with your main
It's pretty straight forward forum ALT's will be trolled or ignored. Quoting experience you do not have will be trolled etc

2. Don't accuse without evidence
Bob will we troll for this. If you wish to make an accusation about another player on our fine forum please make it entertaining and provide evidence of your accusation in a timely manner. We will always take the side of the accused to the point of wardeccing and/or evicting if possible should the evidence be insufficient. We like a good story though so if it's funny enough we may ignore this one Pirate

3. Every Evil Deed, false accusation and forum ALT is the work of Nitshe
Read In-Jokes for more details

Etiquette
Pose questions as questions and not complaints or off handed insults. The people of these forums are some of the most knowledgeable in the fields of nefarious deeds both how to commit and avoid them. Complaints and insults for no reason will have these players targeting you Blink.

It's ok to disagree with somebody here. Hell we thrive on conflict. If it ever gets to the point of you wanting to shoot them over it in a fun way call a Thunderdome and let your skills and ship choices settle it. Turning down a Thunderdome will result in you forever being shamed and loss of all standing within these forums. Losing will gain as much respect as winning just with fun penalties imposed Blink

If you have experience utilizing an ALT and wish to quote it it's as simple as saying I did this on my ALT (insert name). If you wish the ALT to remain anonymous so must your associated experience or else trolling will ensue.

In-Jokes
This section will likely need adding to Lol
Nitshe is blamed for everything bad. This is mostly because of this thread. Ok entirely because of this thread. Then It just seemed right to blame him for all nefarious deeds since. If somebody else did it they are simply a Nitshe ALT.

Leto owes Serendipity a thanny (or a tranny?). This is spread over so many posts I couldn't track down the original but suffice it to say when they get together thanny's and trannys pop up everywhere.

Feel free to add your own Big smile

CoolCool

The day I follow the "rules" of a Marmiteke comes after the destruction of the universe.

Get out.

Noragen Neirfallas
Emotional Net Loss
#97 - 2015-06-25 07:14:17 UTC
Eugene Kerner wrote:

My Alliance may change from time to time but the Etiquette posted here will stand forever. So long as the more nefarious side of eve who frequent these forums post with their mains ALT's shall be given bad advice, ignored and trolled through non rule breaking means.

In the mean while I see you posted with your Main. You didn't accuse without evidence. You are likely a Nitshe ALT tho. Thank you for following our 'rules' as you called them. We appreciate your efforts to make this a better forum.

ISD Buldath favorite ISD

Vek Hareka
Fist Bumps All Around
#98 - 2015-06-25 10:49:55 UTC
Eugene Kerner wrote:

Well, that escalated quickly.

... "Escalated".

Eh ? Eeeeeh ?

... ah nevermind.

Eugene Kerner wrote:

These rules are actually useful. I'd love to see people follow them.

No joke, honest to The Great Fedo In The Sky: they are good rules that would give form and class to the rather amusing yet rage-froathing drivel C&P usually is.

They would not even hinder in the slightest your personal creativity and rebellious attitude.

Here comes a time, ganker,

When blingfits cease to sparkle,

When hermophite looses its luster,

When the station hangar becomes a prison

And all that is left is a capsuleer's love for his fedo.

Noragen Neirfallas
Emotional Net Loss
#99 - 2015-06-25 12:32:31 UTC
Vek Hareka wrote:
Eugene Kerner wrote:

Well, that escalated quickly.

... "Escalated".

Eh ? Eeeeeh ?

... ah nevermind.

Eugene Kerner wrote:

These rules are actually useful. I'd love to see people follow them.

No joke, honest to The Great Fedo In The Sky: they are good rules that would give form and class to the rather amusing yet rage-froathing drivel C&P usually is.

They would not even hinder in the slightest your personal creativity and rebellious attitude.

And as it turns out he followed them despite his post Lol

ISD Buldath favorite ISD

Noragen Neirfallas
Emotional Net Loss
#100 - 2015-08-09 06:01:08 UTC
I feel this needed a revisit to page one in light of recent events