These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page123

Goons are constantly spamming amarr local. Can we get some GMs to deal

First post
Author
Lan Wang
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#41 - 2015-06-22 14:54:41 UTC
is this thread for real?

Domination Nephilim - Angel Cartel

Calm down miner. As you pointed out, people think they can get away with stuff they would not in rl... Like for example illegal mining... - Ima Wreckyou*

Lucas Kell
Solitude Trading
S.N.O.T.
#42 - 2015-06-22 15:14:55 UTC
Lan Wang wrote:
is this thread for real?
I think so. Apparently someone didn't like seeing Randy McSoggybotto's killmail link several thousand times. Haters.

The Indecisive Noob - EVE fan blog.

Wholesale Trading - The new bulk trading mailing list.

Wendrika Hydreiga
#43 - 2015-06-22 15:36:19 UTC  |  Edited by: Wendrika Hydreiga
In hindsight, it is funny how the fact Jita exists in its current form as a den of iniquity somehow justifies the rebuttal of creating a more civil and welcoming local chat in trade hubs. A wiser person would think it is light-handed regulation of the rules at work and a hands off approach to player problems, but that would be silly.

Well, guess that how the internet works. Complete freedom and anarchy go hand to hand it seems.
Petre en Thielles
Doomheim
#44 - 2015-06-22 16:24:58 UTC
me reading this thread:

http://i.imgur.com/NuFU1F3.jpg
d0cTeR9
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#45 - 2015-06-22 16:35:50 UTC
OP lost a alt auto-piloting freighter.

Been around since the beginning.

13kr1d1
Hedion University
Amarr Empire
#46 - 2015-06-22 17:11:32 UTC
A GM explicitly said spamming channels is against the rules. That's all that needs to be said.

Don't kid yourselves. Even the dirtiest pirates from the birth of EVE have been carebears. They use alts to bring them goods at cheap prices and safely, rather than live with consequences of their in game actions on their main, from concord to prices

Petre en Thielles
Doomheim
#47 - 2015-06-22 17:16:13 UTC
13kr1d1 wrote:
A GM explicitly said spamming channels is against the rules. That's all that needs to be said.

I will repeat:

http://i.imgur.com/NuFU1F3.jpg
Azda Ja
Native Freshfood
Minmatar Republic
#48 - 2015-06-22 17:17:45 UTC
13kr1d1 wrote:

Lol
Mag's wrote:
The irony is that the OP alt talks of rules and following them, breaking forum rules whilst doing so. Lol

Roll

Grrr.

ISD Dorrim Barstorlode
ISD Community Communications Liaisons
ISD Alliance
#49 - 2015-06-22 17:35:54 UTC
Quote:

Forum rules

13. Spamming is prohibited.

Spam is defined as the repetitive posting of the same topic or nonsensical post that has no substance and is often designed to annoy other forum users. This can include the words “first”, “go back to insert other game name” and other such posts that contribute no value to forum discussion. Spamming also includes the posting of ASCII art within a forum post, or the practice of “thread necromancy” which involved bumping of old threads for no justifiable reason.

Spam is prohibited especially on the forums. If you feel harassed please file a petition. Thanks!

Closed.

ISD Dorrim Barstorlode

Senior Lead

Community Communication Liaisons (CCLs)

Interstellar Services Department

Previous page123