These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page12

CCP... Tread lightly with these ship models

First post
Author
Rain6637
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#21 - 2015-06-19 21:16:13 UTC
Commissar Kate wrote:
HeXxploiT wrote:
Fellow pilots what ships do you hold close to your bosom?

This one.

You trying to make me cry?
HeXxploiT
Doomheim
#22 - 2015-06-19 21:16:19 UTC
ISD Dorrim Barstorlode wrote:
The hurricane. I trust in the rust.

And the guns.

I think for sure the Hurricane & Drake, nomatter how ugly they may be, have a place dear in the hearts of a great many eve players due to their previous status as the #1 & #2 ships for so many years.

Aramatheia wrote:
HeXxploiT wrote:
You know I think overall you guys have been doing a fantastic job of redesigning ship models and giving the galaxies citizens a plethora of wonderful eyecandy that we can be proud of.
I was personally concerned about the Caracal but was more than than pleased with the outcome.
My BIGGEST concern however will be any changes made to the Raven.
I have memory of being a young pilot and witnessing for the first time not one but two Golems undocking and aligning and warping in unison and I must say these beasts of war moving together so gracefully yet ominously left an impression on me.

This is just a friendly reminder that many a pilot has a love affair with their vessels and although I may never again pilot a Raven its beauty has made an indelible mark on me and it has a place in my heart.

never been a huge fan of uneven ships, but i cannot come to grips with the new exequror. I flew one ofthose things when i was new to the game, i still have the hull, but its never going to be the same now, its not my "Earthforce cruiser" anymore

I hear you I really do. This fear is exactly why I started this thread and why some time ago I suggested keeping both models of the ship for all ships once redesigned.
Hal Morsh
Doomheim
#23 - 2015-06-19 21:23:56 UTC
CCP have you ever thought of making your spaceships into vibrators?? Obviously there seems to be a market for that.

Oh, I perfectly understand, Hal Morsh — a mission like this requires courage, skill, and heroism… qualities you are clearly lacking. Have you forgotten you're one of the bloody immortals!?

Cyborg Girl86
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#24 - 2015-06-19 21:29:23 UTC
Hal Morsh wrote:
CCP have you ever thought of making your spaceships into vibrators?? Obviously there seems to be a market for that.

Thorax/Deimos/Phobos/Vigilant would be great for that. Hell, the Vigi is already black to begin with!!! Lol
Marsha Mallow
#25 - 2015-06-19 21:38:12 UTC
Hal Morsh wrote:

Indeed

Ripard Teg > For the morons in the room:

Sweets > U can dd my face any day

Cyborg Girl86
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#26 - 2015-06-19 21:44:24 UTC
Marsha Mallow wrote:
Hal Morsh wrote:

Indeed

I rofl'd when I saw "available sizes: Achura/Gallente/Brutor" under the thorax LolLolLol

Sneaky yet hillarious racial sex joke P
Crosi Wesdo
War and Order
#27 - 2015-06-19 22:10:37 UTC
All the concept art for the thrasher looks like you are trying too hard to improve on a basically ok design.

Wouldnve been better if you just upped the poly count with a little detail than going down the 'stick on dozens of solar panels and crazy angles' route.
Nihta
Hedion University
Amarr Empire
#28 - 2015-06-19 22:30:31 UTC
Hurricane, (N)Omen, Crusader, Old malediction, Slicer, Abaddon, Paladin/Napoc/Apoc, Revelation, Archon, Aeon, Daredevil, Phantasm, Bhaalgorn, Ashimmu

... is it a wonder I fly amarr on my main!?
Tiddle Jr
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#29 - 2015-06-26 23:14:42 UTC
All the stormy weather ships - cyclone, hurricane, tornado, typhoon, tempest, maelstrom, and i think they should add a Twister.

"The message is that there are known knowns. There are things we know that we know. There are known unknowns. That is to say there are things that we now know we don't know. But there are also unknown unknowns. There are things we don't know" - CCP

baltec1
Bat Country
Pandemic Horde
#30 - 2015-06-26 23:47:53 UTC
Unsuccessful At Everything wrote:
HeXxploiT wrote:

I love the New Sexy Megathron, and I hold it close to an area a bit lower than my 'bosom'....

Oohhh you touched my tralala.
Marsha Mallow
#31 - 2015-06-27 00:29:11 UTC

I seem to remember an uncensored version of that fondly

Ripard Teg > For the morons in the room:

Sweets > U can dd my face any day

Scipio Artelius
Weaponised Vegemite
Flying Dangerous
#32 - 2015-06-27 00:34:09 UTC
Marsha Mallow wrote:

I seem to remember an uncensored version of that fondly

Yes. The video id for the uncensored version is listed in the first comment, but it's a private video.
Vimsy Vortis
Shoulda Checked Local
Break-A-Wish Foundation
#33 - 2015-06-27 13:27:21 UTC
They already redid the raven freaking ages ago and took specific care not to change it too much because of the iconic nature of the ship.

Holy crap how new are you people.
HeXxploiT
Doomheim
#34 - 2015-06-27 18:59:04 UTC
Vimsy Vortis wrote:
They already redid the raven freaking ages ago and took specific care not to change it too much because of the iconic nature of the ship.

Holy crap how new are you people.

As if CCP has never done more than one pass on something especially where art is concerned.
Holy crap how many unproductive ways can you increase your thread count.
rofflesausage
State War Academy
Caldari State
#35 - 2015-06-27 19:25:27 UTC
Ibis has always done it for me.
Lan Wang
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#36 - 2015-06-27 19:28:20 UTC
HeXxploiT wrote:
You know I think overall you guys have been doing a fantastic job of redesigning ship models and giving the galaxies citizens a plethora of wonderful eyecandy that we can be proud of.
I was personally concerned about the Caracal but was more than than pleased with the outcome.
My BIGGEST concern however will be any changes made to the Raven.
I have memory of being a young pilot and witnessing for the first time not one but two Golems undocking and aligning and warping in unison and I must say these beasts of war moving together so gracefully yet ominously left an impression on me.

This is just a friendly reminder that many a pilot has a love affair with their vessels and although I may never again pilot a Raven its beauty has made an indelible mark on me and it has a place in my heart.

none, i embrace progressionCool

Domination Nephilim - Angel Cartel

Calm down miner. As you pointed out, people think they can get away with stuff they would not in rl... Like for example illegal mining... - Ima Wreckyou*

Previous page12