These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Test Server Feedback

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Account login not working

First post
Author
Dectal Rischarge
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#1 - 2015-06-19 19:47:37 UTC
So I've been able to run singularity on several of my other accounts, but not this one for some reason.

When logging in, I'm prompted with the "Since you haven't logged in from this IP before, please enter the name of one of the characters associated with your accout". So I've tried inputing this character and the other character on this accounts' names, and it gives me
"

• Invalid username / password
  • Incorrect character name entered

I've tried multiple times, and again, my other accounts work fine, I've submitted a support ticket which basically got the response "we don't do support for singularity, try forums". I've tried the "reactivate my account" thread, and now, several days later here I am...

So please help me get on Singularity with this account.
Sooyoung snsd
EndlessRain
Naval Defence Alliance
#2 - 2015-06-22 17:43:14 UTC
just keep trying. the ip verification never works. i usually retry about 15-20 times before it works
Dectal Rischarge
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#3 - 2015-08-11 19:17:43 UTC
Bump, still the same issue.
RcTamiya
Magister Mortalis.
#4 - 2015-08-12 11:25:07 UTC
having the same issue with one of my accounts
can confirm that logisn work for TQ fine, only sisi related :(
CCP Darwin
C C P
C C P Alliance
#5 - 2015-08-12 11:35:36 UTC
Here is some information that may help.

Singularity is rarely mirrored from Tranquility. So, this means that newer characters will not necessarily exist on Singularity, and if you changed your password on TQ since the last mirror, your account may still have the old password on Sisi.

Here are a few things you can do:

1) Try older passwords, if you still have them.

2) Check out this thread where you can request account reactivation or password updates.

3) Wait a while and try again.

CCP Darwin  •  Senior Software Engineer, Art & Graphics, EVE Online  •  @mark_wilkins

RcTamiya
Magister Mortalis.
#6 - 2015-08-12 12:11:15 UTC
CCP Darwin wrote:
Here is some information that may help.

Singularity is rarely mirrored from Tranquility. So, this means that newer characters will not necessarily exist on Singularity, and if you changed your password on TQ since the last mirror, your account may still have the old password on Sisi.

Here are a few things you can do:

1) Try older passwords, if you still have them.

2) Check out this thread where you can request account reactivation or password updates.

3) Wait a while and try again.

My account never changed password, it has the same creation date is 3 other accounts which are working, this was weeks before last mirror, sadly this is not the solution :/
but i rarely use sisi anyway, it was jsut more as confirmation, that there's an issue excisting at the moment
Tiberium Stephan
Gregarious Games Mechanized Federation
Solyaris Chtonium
#7 - 2015-08-18 16:50:08 UTC
I have this problem as well. i tried more than 20 times and still nothing. i even made a ticket, but i think i will get an answer after the mass testing:(
Laenatus
ElitistOps
Deepwater Hooligans
#8 - 2015-08-18 22:47:25 UTC
I too have been having this problem for 2 months. All i get out of CSRs is "we dont deal with sisi, tough tittys go post on the forums"

...posting in a forum itt
Michael Onufrii
Imperium of Gold
#9 - 2015-08-23 16:09:14 UTC
Same issue here. Have been trying for about 2 month.