These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Intergalactic Summit

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

The End of an Empire?

Author
Nameira Vanis-Tor
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#41 - 2015-06-18 09:13:43 UTC  |  Edited by: Nameira Vanis-Tor
After further days of fighting in the Amarr/Minmatar disputed territories Sosala has been liberated. Rupblic officials are in the process of securing the 24th IC Station in the system as I 'speak' with the assistance of Republic loyal Dust Marines. This was another system long held by the 24th IC (over 500 days occupation) and its loss leaves strongholds such as Kamela, Sahtogas, Sosan and Arzad cut off from easy resupply.

Pressure has been mounting in some portions of the Rupublic over the high casualties necessary for such achievements, the TLF has taken to shoring up its political position by having broadcasted debates attended by former slaves freed by the TLF advances to argue the morality of the offensive on the TLFs behalf. Early indications show this strategy is having more traction with the general public than having dead eyed Valklear Generals calmly explaining that all the casualties are a necessary evil...

Early indications of the liberation of the station has revealed interesting Intel. 24th IC forces are beginning to stockpile resources in their remaining systems in the Metropolis region in anticipation of heavy fighting in that area, placing their hopes on Pyre Falcon Defence and Security to stave off complete defeat. TLF media relations officers would like to reassure the general public that this strategy by the 24th IC was completely expected.

Rumours abound that in addition, files have been discovered in station laying out the locations of all PY-RE medical clones, jump clones and alternate identity Capsuleers. Perhaps this knowledge is 'collateral' in case of betrayal? Or perhaps this knowledge is being used to leverage PY-REs services, this would make the TLFs nemesis another unfortunate group of slave soldiers themselves? Republic officials refuse to conjecture on rumours and unsubstantiated Intel.

In other news Capsuleer Coalition 'The Imperium' have announced dates for their general interdiction of trade in the Amarr system and surrounding area in defiance of CONCORD and the Imperial Navy. This will only add to the Empires current woes no doubt.

(Gf Amarr mil and pirates, Mini Mil have stubbornness trained to V as standard!)
Samira Kernher
Cail Avetatu
#42 - 2015-06-18 10:09:30 UTC
Nameira Vanis-Tor wrote:
After further days of fighting in the Amarr/Minmatar disputed territories Sosala has been liberated.

You mean conquered. Sosala is de jure an Amarrian system.
Oliver Kalder
Native Freshfood
Minmatar Republic
#43 - 2015-06-18 16:22:54 UTC
Samira Kernher wrote:
Nameira Vanis-Tor wrote:
After further days of fighting in the Amarr/Minmatar disputed territories Sosala has been liberated.

You mean conquered. Sosala is de jure an Amarrian system.

And thus the problem with the Amarr, obsessed with 'ownership'. From planets to people, we fight for freedom! MATARI UHURU!!
Sid Afraldir
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#44 - 2015-06-18 18:09:15 UTC
Quote:
....24th IC forces are beginning to stockpile resources in their remaining systems in the Metropolis region in anticipation of heavy fighting in that area, placing their hopes on Pyre Falcon Defence and Security to stave off complete defeat....

I haven't seen anything to indicate that, but if you want to send 1st Lieutenant Kernher down here there's a few things I can "stockpile" with her.
Pieter Tuulinen
Societas Imperialis Sceptri Coronaeque
Khimi Harar
#45 - 2015-06-18 18:22:27 UTC
Sid Afraldir wrote:
Quote:
....24th IC forces are beginning to stockpile resources in their remaining systems in the Metropolis region in anticipation of heavy fighting in that area, placing their hopes on Pyre Falcon Defence and Security to stave off complete defeat....

I haven't seen anything to indicate that, but if you want to send 1st Lieutenant Kernher down here there's a few things I can "stockpile" with her.

You know how they say it's cold in space? You're talking about something colder.

For the first time since I started the conversation, he looks me dead in the eye. In his gaze are steel jackhammers, quiet vengeance, a hundred thousand orbital bombs frozen in still life.

Sid Afraldir
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#46 - 2015-06-18 18:26:08 UTC  |  Edited by: Sid Afraldir
Pieter Tuulinen wrote:
Sid Afraldir wrote:
Quote:

You know how they say it's cold in space? You're talking about something colder.

I can manage.

Scherezad, you can come and spend some quality time too.
Pieter Tuulinen
Khimi Harar
#47 - 2015-06-18 18:43:14 UTC
'The Afraldir Experience' indeed.

For the first time since I started the conversation, he looks me dead in the eye. In his gaze are steel jackhammers, quiet vengeance, a hundred thousand orbital bombs frozen in still life.

Scherezad
Revenent Defence Corperation
Ishuk-Raata Enforcement Directive
#48 - 2015-06-18 19:17:20 UTC
Has The Afraldir Experience been rated by Ranai House Reviews yet? How many thumbs up?
Sid Afraldir
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#49 - 2015-06-18 19:26:09 UTC
Scherezad wrote:
Has The Afraldir Experience been rated by Ranai House Reviews yet? How many thumbs up?

Five thumbs, all the way up.
Aldrith Shutaq
Atash e Sarum Vanguard
#50 - 2015-06-18 19:30:35 UTC
I know this thread is not worth the effort of intelligent posting, but could we at least refrain from sexual harassment?

Aldrith Ter'neth Shutaq Newelle

Fleet Captain of the Praetoria Imperialis Excubitoris

Divine Commodore of the 24th Imperial Crusade

Lord Consort of Lady Mitara Newelle, Champion of House Sarum and Holder of Damnidios Para'nashu

Sid Afraldir
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#51 - 2015-06-18 19:35:37 UTC
Aldrith Shutaq wrote:
I know this thread is not worth the effort of intelligent posting, but could we at least refrain from sexual harassment?

Not my fault Pilot Kernher is the most exciting thing in the warzone right now.
Nameira Vanis-Tor
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#52 - 2015-06-18 19:38:24 UTC
I have no idea what any of you are talking about...

Can we not get back to threatening each other? Shocked
Evi Polevhia
Phoenix Naval Operations
Phoenix Naval Systems
#53 - 2015-06-18 19:39:46 UTC
And this is why the Amarr Militia must be destroyed!

Oh wait.
ValentinaDLM
SoE Roughriders
Electus Matari
#54 - 2015-06-18 19:52:47 UTC
Nameira Vanis-Tor wrote:

Samira is a cute Sebbie is what they are talking about, which I think is a bit silly since everyone knows Brutor's do it better. Of course I am biased....

Also if you want threats you will be sorely disappointed. I might destroy your ships in space but I am gonna feel a bit bad about it even then and when I talk to you I am going to be nice to you. I can't help who I am, I know it might be easier to dehumanize an opponent, threaten them and demean them, but you will get none of that from me.
Scherezad
Revenent Defence Corperation
Ishuk-Raata Enforcement Directive
#55 - 2015-06-18 20:00:50 UTC
Aldrith Shutaq wrote:

Oh gosh, I missed that. Let's refrain from that please!
Pieter Tuulinen
Khimi Harar
#56 - 2015-06-18 21:08:38 UTC
Nameira Vanis-Tor wrote:

Your haircut is silly. Surrender or I shall taunt you a second time. *ahem*

Deitra Vess
Non-Hostile Target
Wild Geese.
#57 - 2015-06-18 21:09:57 UTC
How bout that cruiser fleet a few nights ago...... heh
Sid Afraldir
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#58 - 2015-06-18 21:37:55 UTC
Which one?
Deitra Vess
Non-Hostile Target
Wild Geese.
#59 - 2015-06-18 22:07:49 UTC
let's see, 6/15/117, Lasleinur system, a myrmidon, gnosis, and caracal, 2 pyre members, 1 fpfc member vs scope works, various min mil people, & friends. I think you guys had more than what I said but honestly I don't remember off the top of my head. Think there was another fleet but I wasn't part of it so I won't speak of it.
Sid Afraldir
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#60 - 2015-06-18 22:09:37 UTC
Deitra Vess wrote:
let's see, 6/15/117, Lasleinur system, a myrmidon, gnosis, and caracal, 2 pyre members, 1 fpfc member vs scope works, various min mil people, & friends. I think you guys had more than what I said but honestly I don't remember off the top of my head. Think there was another fleet but I wasn't part of it so I won't speak of it.

Oh, that.

There were just three of us from what I heard. Yelled at Kalatiri for ******* that up.