These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Intergalactic Summit

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page123Next page

The return of Apostrophe G

Author
Aphoxema G
Khushakor Clan
#21 - 2015-06-17 18:46:26 UTC
Foley Aberas Jones wrote:
Can we have snuggles noa?

I am already in your heart. I mean, I recycle my clones frequently because I keep stubbing my toes sand I just can't have that in my life, so conceivably if you get cheap enough clones there are pieces of mine in there.

Kalaratiri wrote:
She's one of our most serious members.

You LIAR.

Jev North wrote:
...aaaand suddenly, I wonder when and where I last saw the corporate stash of Sooth Sayer.

You LIAR

... I mean I have no idea what you're talking about.

Halcyon Ember wrote:
Yes, being in Repracor would make her even cooler, obviously.

I don't know how I'm supposed to feel about that. But I'm pissed anyways.

Natheniel wrote:
This thread made my translator explode, I'll be sending you the bill Aphox..

I promise that that's not the first time I've heard that.
ValentinaDLM
SoE Roughriders
Electus Matari
#22 - 2015-06-17 18:49:56 UTC
The only thing bad about Aphox is at corporate functions, her sheer beauty shines with such brilliance that no one ever notices me.

She needs to run for CSM, I would vote for her in a second.
Halcyon Ember
Repracor Industries
#23 - 2015-06-17 18:51:58 UTC
ValentinaDLM wrote:
... no one ever notices me...

I find that hard to believe

Queen of Chocolate

Aphoxema G
Khushakor Clan
#24 - 2015-06-17 21:55:39 UTC
ValentinaDLM wrote:
The only thing bad about Aphox is at corporate functions, her sheer beauty shines with such brilliance that no one ever notices me.

I notice you. And I'll totally snitch on you if I catch you being bad. That's what a good possibly potentially potential candidate for CSM does. I think, I'm not entirely sure what they do.
Halcyon Ember
Repracor Industries
#25 - 2015-06-17 22:31:05 UTC
Aphoxema G wrote:
ValentinaDLM wrote:

I notice you. And I'll totally snitch on you if I catch you being bad. That's what a good possibly potentially potential candidate for CSM does. I think, I'm not entirely sure what they do.

I secretly believe they just get high all the time

Queen of Chocolate

ValentinaDLM
SoE Roughriders
Electus Matari
#26 - 2015-06-17 22:35:21 UTC
Aphoxema G wrote:
ValentinaDLM wrote:

Please do I will accept whatever punishment your snitching brings senpai. So long as you notice me.
Deitra Vess
Non-Hostile Target
Wild Geese.
#27 - 2015-06-17 22:41:12 UTC
Jev North wrote:
...aaaand suddenly, I wonder when and where I last saw the corporate stash of Sooth Sayer.

You guys actually keep a stash of sooth sayer? Like... for your employees?
Kalaratiri
Full Broadside
Deepwater Hooligans
#28 - 2015-06-18 03:27:24 UTC
I am literally rolling in exile. Being a Guardian has its advantages.

She's mad but she's magic, there's no lie in her fire.

This is possibly one of the worst threads in the history of these forums.  - CCP Falcon

I don't remember when last time you said something that wasn't either dumb or absurd. - Diana Kim

Deitra Vess
Non-Hostile Target
Wild Geese.
#29 - 2015-06-18 04:03:28 UTC
Reeeaallly now..... Hmm
Claudia Osyn
Non-Hostile Target
Wild Geese.
#30 - 2015-06-18 13:12:29 UTC
I, Claudia Amelia Testarossa Wingate Lillithella Osyn MDCXXXIV, Goddess of the IGS, approve this message. Welcome to my glorious kingdom.

A little trust goes a long way. The less you use, the further you'll go.

Lord Kailethre
Tengoo Uninstallation Service
#31 - 2015-06-18 13:13:55 UTC
Claudia Osyn wrote:
I, Claudia Amelia Testarossa Wingate Lillithella Osyn MDCXXXIV, Goddess of the IGS, approve this message. Welcome to my glorious kingdom.

I'd like to be welcome in your glorious kingdom too please :3
Synthetic Cultist
Church of The Crimson Saviour
#32 - 2015-06-18 16:40:50 UTC
Who is Lord Plush ?

Synthia 1, Empress of Kaztropol.

It is Written.

Zekiel Iyhr
Societas Imperialis Sceptri Coronaeque
Khimi Harar
#33 - 2015-06-18 17:29:07 UTC
Aphox G wrote:
... words words words...

Lord Kailethre wrote:
Claudia Osyn wrote:

You people need help.
Claudia Osyn
Non-Hostile Target
Wild Geese.
#34 - 2015-06-18 17:45:38 UTC  |  Edited by: Claudia Osyn
Zekiel Iyhr wrote:
Aphox G wrote:
... words words words...

Lord Kailethre wrote:
Claudia Osyn wrote:

You people need help.

Agreed, but they must be willing to seek it.

Halcyon Ember
Repracor Industries
#35 - 2015-06-18 18:05:12 UTC
Zekiel Iyhr wrote:

You people need help.

I accept help in the form of ISK donations

Queen of Chocolate

Jade Blackwind
#36 - 2015-06-18 18:11:05 UTC  |  Edited by: Jade Blackwind
Aphoxema G wrote:
BAAAAHAHAHAHAHAH I'ave returned to, you know, uh... like, say lot's'a stuff'n be right 'bout everythin' while speakin' as intelligibly as the translators'll allow me! AIN'T NOTHIN' STOPPIN' APHOX!

I'm just kidding. I promise I've learned how to enunciate since then. And I stopped setting my voice-to-text to "preserve phonetics". And I stopped purposely coloring my language to appear special. I mean, it's not like I have to, 'cause everyone likes me anyways and I'm so super amazing. I am so special.

I missed this place, but I've been afraid to come back because of how brutally unforgiving the community can be. I mean, you flip-flop between allegiances a little bit and say things that aren't entirely true and the whole world turns against you. Can you believe it? It's madness. Sheer madness.

Of course most people don't know who I am and those who do are well aware I'm not a big enough deal to warrant an "I'm here WHAT" thread. But, you know, whatever, right?
You are funny

I think I even like you!*

*DISCLAIMER: The above like does not take precedencе over NBSI policy; the receiver of the above like still might be randomly shot at.
Erica Dusette
Division 13
#37 - 2015-06-18 18:44:44 UTC
Now there's a name I've not seen on the network for a little while.

Welcome back, Miss.

Jack Miton > you be nice or you're sleeping on the couch again!

Part-Time Wormhole Pirate Full-Time Supermodel

worмнole dιary + cнaracтer вιoѕвσss

Aphoxema G
Khushakor Clan
#38 - 2015-06-19 03:28:15 UTC
Deitra Vess wrote:
You guys actually keep a stash of sooth sayer? Like... for your employees?

... You don't?

Claudia Osyn wrote:

Thank you. But now that I'm back I'll be taking that title for myself. Hello Claudia Amelia Testarossa Wingate Lillithella Osyn MDCXXXIV, former Goddess of the IGS. Welcome to my glorious kingdom.

Synthetic Cultist wrote:
Who is Lord Plush ?

Lord Plush is not simply something that can be described or explained, he and/or she transcends reason and perception, all while being both invisible and pink. And also a plush Syrikosian slaver hound because the real one was a disaster.

Zekiel Iyhr wrote:
You people need help.

Plenty have tried.

Jade Blackwind wrote:
You are funny

I think I even like you!*

*DISCLAIMER: The above like does not take precedencе over NBSI policy; the receiver of the above like still might be randomly shot at.

Regardless of what color I appear to be I should probably be shot just for the benefit of the public.
Claudia Osyn
Non-Hostile Target
Wild Geese.
#39 - 2015-06-19 21:33:51 UTC
Aphoxema G wrote:
Claudia Osyn wrote:

Thank you. But now that I'm back I'll be taking that title for myself. Hello Claudia Amelia Testarossa Wingate Lillithella Osyn MDCXXXIV, former Goddess of the IGS. Welcome to my glorious kingdom.
I am everything and everyone, including you. So, yes, you are also a goddess of the IGS...... just not the avatar of the divine truth that is the IGS..... like myself.

Lord Kailethre
Tengoo Uninstallation Service
#40 - 2015-06-19 23:58:14 UTC
Claudia Osyn wrote:
Aphoxema G wrote:
Claudia Osyn wrote:

I am everything and everyone, including you. So, yes, you are also a goddess of the IGS...... just not the avatar of the divine truth that is the IGS..... like myself.

This makes me feel funny in my tumtum.
Previous page123Next page