These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Out of Pod Experience

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page12

Author
Kaarous Aldurald
Black Hydra Consortium.
#21 - 2015-06-17 02:46:39 UTC
Kaaeliaa wrote:
Commissar Kate wrote:
I better be able to become affiliated with the Enclave! Twisted

'murica **** yeah!

I hope I'll be able to RP making my own faction.

Empire of Kate. Big smile

Confirmed, sort of. You can make your own settlement, build it, design it, and defend it against hostile groups.

"Verily, I have often laughed at the weaklings who thought themselves good because they had no claws."

One of ours, ten of theirs.

Best Meltdown Ever.

Commissar Kate
Kesukka
#22 - 2015-06-17 02:46:59 UTC
Kaaeliaa wrote:
Commissar Kate wrote:

'murica **** yeah!

Republic of Dave Kate
Omar Alharazaad
New Eden Tech Support
#23 - 2015-06-17 05:24:32 UTC  |  Edited by: Omar Alharazaad
Rewatching the E3 stream for the Nth time on youtube.
Still a nerdgasm.
Is it November yet?

'Settlements' is the phrase that was dropped, implying that you'll actually be able to build up more than one and set up trade routes between them. Looks like you'll actually be able to create your own empire of sorts.

Come hell or high water, this sick world will know I was here.

Falken Falcon
#24 - 2015-06-17 06:03:18 UTC
Kaaeliaa wrote:

That would be sweet, i would defenately make Falken's Raiders faction and make a crusade to wipe out all killable NPC's outside my faction. When that is done i would order a ritual mass suicide for the glory of Cake and Bob with me being the sole survivor.

The end cutscene will film me when i realize i'm alone kneeling and yelling at the sky; Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooone to kill anymore!

Aye, Sea Turtles

Kaaeliaa
Tyrannos Sunset
#25 - 2015-06-17 14:27:51 UTC
Kaarous Aldurald wrote:
Kaaeliaa wrote:
Commissar Kate wrote:

'murica **** yeah!

Confirmed, sort of. You can make your own settlement, build it, design it, and defend it against hostile groups.

Thanks for the reply; I've been avoiding watching the trailers all the way through because I'm trying desperately not to hop on the hype train for this...

...but damn, it's getting more difficult with every tidbit I hear.

"Do not lift the veil. Do not show the door. Do not split the dream."

Kaarous Aldurald
Black Hydra Consortium.
#26 - 2015-06-17 14:33:10 UTC
Kaaeliaa wrote:
Kaarous Aldurald wrote:
Kaaeliaa wrote:
Commissar Kate wrote:

'murica **** yeah!

Thanks for the reply; I've been avoiding watching the trailers all the way through because I'm trying desperately not to hop on the hype train for this...

I bought a Collector's Edition within ten minutes of the store opening sales for it. The hype train is real on this one.

"Verily, I have often laughed at the weaklings who thought themselves good because they had no claws."

Best Meltdown Ever.

Nana Skalski
Taisaanat Kotei
EDENCOM DEFENSIVE INITIATIVE
#27 - 2015-06-17 15:48:49 UTC  |  Edited by: Nana Skalski
I am glad they did not make Fallout Online. Bethesda confirmed that they still don't have capability to do that, nor the guys they employ to do the dirty work for them. The way I want it to look probaly it will never see a daylight.
Makoto Priano
Kirkinen-Arataka Transhuman Zenith Consulting Ltd.
Arataka Research Consortium
#28 - 2015-06-17 23:51:04 UTC
This will be awesome. :D Mind, I'd love it even more if it were on the west coast, because I just love the old NCR/BOS lore, but, well... so it goes.

Also, we need Falcon to go out on the next o7 dev roam, so that we can end up with a situation where Falken Falcon Falcons Falcon's Falcon.

Itsukame-Zainou Hyperspatial Inquiries: exploring the edge of the known, advancing the state of the art. Would you like to know more?

Kaarous Aldurald
Black Hydra Consortium.
#29 - 2015-06-18 02:10:21 UTC
Makoto Priano wrote:
This will be awesome. :D Mind, I'd love it even more if it were on the west coast, because I just love the old NCR/BOS lore, but, well... so it goes.

Also, we need Falcon to go out on the next o7 dev roam, so that we can end up with a situation where Falken Falcon Falcons Falcon's Falcon.

It looks like they are bring some of the old lore out, actually. The trailer shows the protagonist fighting what very much looks to be the Midwestern branch of the Brotherhood of Steel, from Fallout Tactics.

Best Meltdown Ever.

Falken Falcon
#30 - 2015-06-18 08:39:10 UTC  |  Edited by: Falken Falcon
Kaaeliaa wrote:

Joooooooiin ussssss

Waaaatch the Eeeeee 3

Edit: https://youtu.be/VSachrC6MuE?t=1h1m13s

Makoto Priano wrote:
That reminds me of this
Kaaeliaa wrote:
Wait, discover a new species of falcon and call it the Falken Falcon Falcon, buy the Falken Tire Company and call it Falken Falcon Tire, then we could have Falken Falcon's Falken Falcon Falken Falcon Falcon Falcon.

Aye, Sea Turtles

Debora Tsung
Perkone
Caldari State
#31 - 2015-06-18 13:58:31 UTC
Mr Epeen wrote:
And for those that like special edition stuff, there's this bad boy.

An actual Pip-Boy. Just insert your smart phone of choice, load the app and you have a secondary screen for the game right on your wrist.

IT'S A FREAKIN' WORKING PIP-BOY!

How cool is that?

Mr Epeen Cool

Funny, the guys in our storage dpt. have been working with pipboys for half a decade now...

Stupidity should be a bannable offense.

Fighting back is more fun than not.

Sticky: AFK Cloaking Thread It's not pretty, but it's there.

Debora Tsung
Perkone
Caldari State
#32 - 2015-06-18 14:00:11 UTC
Webvan wrote:
Omar Alharazaad wrote:
All around the world last nigh there were countless middle aged men shrieking like little girls at this news.
I know I was one of them.
That world interaction!
ehhh I'm more of a vehicle person. Now, if I could build an atomic powered motorcycle with a fork mounted rocket launcher.. Then add some Mad Max roads connecting towns etc. Then maybe drop in a small rocket fuel cache partition rig!
Yeah I know I know, EVE is that way ---->

That vehicle thing makes me dream now, I wanna reenact Mad Max Fury Road in that game. Lol

Ila Dace
Center for Advanced Studies
Gallente Federation
#33 - 2015-06-22 03:34:49 UTC
I can see where my house used to be from here!

(Fallout 4 will be set in and around my current digs. I like that.)

If House played Eve: http://i.imgur.com/y7ShT.jpg

But in purple, I'm stunning!

Debora Tsung
Perkone
Caldari State
#34 - 2015-06-22 10:22:32 UTC  |  Edited by: Debora Tsung
Ila Dace wrote:
I can see where my house used to be from here!

(Fallout 4 will be set in and around my current digs. I like that.)

Ask them if they could put some things from your neighbourhood in the game, like for e.g. the twisted and burned remains of your bike or a poster you used to own. If you find that in the game, it'll be awesome and give you eternal bragging rights ^^

Nana Skalski
Taisaanat Kotei
EDENCOM DEFENSIVE INITIATIVE
#35 - 2015-06-22 10:27:04 UTC
Debora Tsung wrote:
Webvan wrote:
Omar Alharazaad wrote:
All around the world last nigh there were countless middle aged men shrieking like little girls at this news.
I know I was one of them.
That world interaction!
ehhh I'm more of a vehicle person. Now, if I could build an atomic powered motorcycle with a fork mounted rocket launcher.. Then add some Mad Max roads connecting towns etc. Then maybe drop in a small rocket fuel cache partition rig!
Yeah I know I know, EVE is that way ---->

That vehicle thing makes me dream now, I wanna reenact Mad Max Fury Road in that game. Lol

Only one company could do a world like that and its ROCKSTAR.
Previous page12