These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Intergalactic Summit

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Public Petition to Directive Enforcement Department (DED) of CONCORD

Author
Diana Kim
Kenshin Katana.
United Caldari Space Command.
#81 - 2015-06-11 00:01:23 UTC
Rinai Vero wrote:

Aha! The Infamous Mokoto Priano! I look forward to hearing once again the legends of your untrustworthyness and lies spoken about our Heroic Kim.

This is neither discussion about me, nor about Makoto.

If you wish to know why she is a liar, why she is dishonorable and why she is a coward, please process there https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=381560

And keep it out of here.

Honored are the dead, for their legacy guides us.

In memory of Tibus Heth, Caldari State Executor YC110-115, Hero and Patriot.

Diana Kim
Kenshin Katana.
#82 - 2015-06-11 00:04:03 UTC
Mika Firestorm wrote:
Vizage wrote:

Your naivete is quite astounding really, so she welcomed you to a sit-down and served you some tea, and that somehow makes her an honorable person. So she genuinely believes that your people should be killed en-mass for supporting their Federation. Tell me how exactly is genuine hatred, genuine bigotry somehow better than ones with ulterior motives? Because at least you can trust her to act exactly on what she says?

Don't be a fool.

To many times I've seen people on the IGS step up and say something along these lines. That Diana Kim is at least genuine in her beliefs. This idiocy needs to stop. Because her beliefs genuine or not are vile, destructive, and racist. She merits no respect for them, and she certainly merits no additional respect for actually believing them. A genuine belief such as her's is no less vile, no less repugnant, and no less deserving of the stark, harsh, and unrelenting criticism it receives here.

She played you, pure and simply. There is nothing a Honorable person could do that we find merit in, that a genuinely good person could also not do. It's only with this archaic, and frankly barbaric codes of honor that we find excuses for beliefs such as these, beliefs that would have your own people put to a firing squad.

Stop this nonsense, and stop trying to defend this vile women.

Vizage wrote:

Right so I'm going to take the time to reply to you Ms. Vess but this will likely be the last time I post in this specific thread, as I made a promise a while back I would never engage Ms. Kim again, and give her another soapbox to preach her vileness from.

The point Deitra is that it is very much relevant what I said. Remember, this is a warcriminal asking a judicial body to try other warcriminals.

That was the point of my post. To remind everyone of the pure hypocrisy this entire thread entails. By claiming to see her point you are essentially saying that her crimes, though equally heinous, caught on film, and proudly posted by herself less than a year ago are somehow worth overlooking. That the lives she took don't merit the same justice as the lives she demands justice for.

Whoa...
Diana, what did you do to this poor lady? She's crawling out of her skin just to find insults for you!

I have to disappoint you, but I don't know about Vizage a lot, except that little that while those, for whom words "Caldari Prime", "Malkalen" and "Heiian" do mean something, were fighting for the State and against gallente occupants, she were hiding in null security space.

Jennifer Starfall
Societas Imperialis Sceptri Coronaeque
Khimi Harar
#83 - 2015-06-11 00:34:37 UTC
Diana Kim wrote:
I have to disappoint you, but I don't know about Vizage a lot, except that little that while those, for whom words "Caldari Prime", "Malkalen" and "Heiian" do mean something, were fighting for the State and against gallente occupants, she were hiding in null security space.

You're so ignorant that it's disgusting, Kim. Why don't you ask Kirstin about her arm? Oh, wait, you won't, will you? That would mean acknowledging this world of delusion you've created around yourself is just a lie.

Jennifer Starfall

Fifth Seyllin Conference

Diana Kim
Kenshin Katana.
#84 - 2015-06-11 00:41:19 UTC
Jennifer Starfall wrote:
You're so ignorant that it's disgusting, Kim. .

Oh, who would call me ignorant, but definitely not a liar, who was liying like I "rejected the State", like I "swear allegiance to terrorists".
If someone is disgusting, it is YOU, Starfall, with you incompetent lies.

If you can't say anything of value, clear comms please.

Deitra Vess
Non-Hostile Target
Wild Geese.
#85 - 2015-06-11 01:05:32 UTC
With all due respect Kim, have you looked at who exactly your defending? How many harbor similar feelings as Jen, as Vizage, ect? Your even after a duel with Pieter. Think about it, who exactly are you defending?
Tyrel Toov
Non-Hostile Target
Wild Geese.
#86 - 2015-06-11 04:23:05 UTC
Deitra Vess wrote:
With all due respect Kim, have you looked at who exactly your defending? How many harbor similar feelings as Jen, as Vizage, ect? Your even after a duel with Pieter. Think about it, who exactly are you defending?

The last vestiges of her pride I imagine. Her behavior strikes me as that of a person who can't acknowledge that she may have been wrong.

I want to paint my ship Periwinkle.

Deitra Vess
Non-Hostile Target
Wild Geese.
#87 - 2015-06-11 04:51:56 UTC
Tyrel Toov wrote:
Deitra Vess wrote:

The last vestiges of her pride I imagine. Her behavior strikes me as that of a person who can't acknowledge that she may have been wrong.

true, I guess.
Jennifer Starfall
Khimi Harar
#88 - 2015-06-11 06:22:33 UTC
Diana Kim wrote:
Jennifer Starfall wrote:
You're so ignorant that it's disgusting, Kim. .

Oh, who would call me ignorant, but definitely not a liar, who was liying like I "rejected the State", like I "swear allegiance to terrorists".
If someone is disgusting, it is YOU, Starfall, with you incompetent lies.

If you can't say anything of value, clear comms please.

It is of value. You're delusional and/or ill-informed. As I said, ask Kirstin about her arm, and then go look back at the accusation made towards her.

Jennifer Starfall

Fifth Seyllin Conference

Gorion Wassenar
Stimulus
Rote Kapelle
#89 - 2015-06-11 08:56:19 UTC
It seems that the lessons of blind obedience to a bad leader was not learned. The price of your own willful ignorance will only increase with time. When you do decide to think for yourself I hope, for your sake, you can pay the price.

Rote Kapelle - NOW IN SLIGHTLY MORE LAW ABIDING FLAVOR!

"DRINK STARSI!" ©®™Ownership Group Chairman

Diana Kim
Kenshin Katana.
#90 - 2015-06-11 15:22:47 UTC
Deitra Vess wrote:

I am defending citizens of the State and not defectors.
All enemies of the State will die.

Diana Kim
Kenshin Katana.
#91 - 2015-06-11 15:30:17 UTC  |  Edited by: Diana Kim
Tyrel Toov wrote:
Deitra Vess wrote:

To prove me wrong you have to address issues I have represented in the present discussion.
Attempt at diverge conversation into discussion of my person or any other person doesn't show that ideas I have represented here are wrong, but that you lack arguments to show otherwise.

Especially if I am 'countered' with such 'arguments' as lies about me and false claims

One idiot was claiming I committed a crime. Other idiot was telling I swear loyalty to terrorists instead of the State. Other idiot was claiming I am not from the State at all. Other idiot was claiming I can't disagree with people.

But really, what to agree or disagree with if they can't write ANYTHING for the discussion and try to spread instead lies about me?

If you have to show me that I am wrong, you have to address issue presented here, and with REAL argument, not your delusions about me.

So far your words here are empty as well.

Makoto Priano
Kirkinen-Arataka Transhuman Zenith Consulting Ltd.
Arataka Research Consortium
#92 - 2015-06-11 15:49:35 UTC  |  Edited by: Makoto Priano
I would like to remind pilots that the madwoman has outstanding bounties on her corpse, provided that the corpse is provided with a killmail of sufficient value to warrant a bounty. This bounty is offered by myself, Ms. Ember, Ms. Alabel, and Ms. Terona.

Itsukame-Zainou Hyperspatial Inquiries: exploring the edge of the known, advancing the state of the art. Would you like to know more?

Pieter Tuulinen
Khimi Harar
#93 - 2015-06-11 16:05:00 UTC
Diana Kim wrote:
Other idiot was claiming I am not from the State at all. Other idiot was claiming I can't disagree with people.

If I am supposed to have been that idiot, it's very ironic that I explained that you misunderstood me and what I really meant - your legal status as a capsuleer rendering any discussion of 'crimes' moot, since we are all unbound from any law that is not Concord's.

It's doubly ironic that you would ignore the clarification and continue to accuse me of something I manifestly did not do WHILST railing at others for ignoring your arguments in favour of attacking you.

For the first time since I started the conversation, he looks me dead in the eye. In his gaze are steel jackhammers, quiet vengeance, a hundred thousand orbital bombs frozen in still life.

iyammarrok
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#94 - 2015-06-11 16:41:55 UTC
Ah but Pieter, it is impossible to 'win' an argument with Kim by using such outmoded methods as truth, fact, proof (even when Kim supplies it herself) or eloquence.

There is one thought i've had on this entire subject though, Logistically, it seems rather inefficient, to say the least, to hold POW camps inside enemy HighSec space.
Logic, in this case, seems moot though.

Not indicative of corporate policy unless otherwise stated.

Diana Kim
Kenshin Katana.
#95 - 2015-06-11 16:46:40 UTC
Oh, ancestors choke when "i am a rock"-type of persons try to speak about logic, failing to provide any argument to discussion and poking their empty heads out just to discuss author.

So far from that baka there wasn't even a single idea for or counter this discussion, only bile and lies.

Next?

iyammarrok
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#96 - 2015-06-11 16:56:56 UTC  |  Edited by: iyammarrok
Actually, no...
You're hardly worth the effort

Diana Kim
Kenshin Katana.
#97 - 2015-06-11 17:07:14 UTC
That baka really considers his initial insult as "argument"?..
And he dares to ask me to do something?

If something needs to be silent, it is you "iyammarock", while adults are talking.

iyammarrok
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#98 - 2015-06-11 20:00:37 UTC  |  Edited by: iyammarrok
meh.
try harder, you might actually form a viable synaptic connection one day

Diana Kim
Kenshin Katana.
#99 - 2015-06-13 11:27:29 UTC
Pieter Tuulinen wrote:

If I am supposed to have been that idiot, it's very ironic that I explained that you misunderstood me and what I really meant - your legal status as a capsuleer rendering any discussion of 'crimes' moot, since we are all unbound from any law that is not Concord's.

It's doubly ironic that you would ignore the clarification and continue to accuse me of something I manifestly did not do WHILST railing at others for ignoring your arguments in favour of attacking you.

I think I have already said, that I was asking you not for what you mean, but for what you said, and I didn't want to notice explanation and answer to it because it is distraction from the discussion. But if you insist... I'll explain to you here.

I'll start with your original message.

Pieter Tuulinen wrote:

Commander Kim's statelessness as a Capsuleer is the only explanation for her liberty to continue what would be crimes if she were a State citizen or regular Navy personnel. You know it. I know it. On some level I assume she knows it and uses her status as a Capsuleer to do the things she thinks MUST be done, if the Federation is to be destroyed.

On the other hand, the crime here is the illegal detention centers. Which are operated by the Federation - an organisation which talks an awful lot about freedoms and liberty and morality, but has shown itself capable of the kind of expediency that your organisation regularly accuses the State of.

And exactly first words of this: "Commander Kim's statelessness as a Capsuleer".
Do you realize, that among everyone who has posted in this topic only I am a member of official Caldari State member corporation, and only I wear State-issued insignia? I will try to avoid Vaaresque farce and won't be listing any merits, but lets look at the facts straight: if I will leave IGS, the Caldari State won't be represented here.

There are a lot of loyal Caldari capsuleers with citizenships, some of whom I know personally, but they don't participate in discussions here, or participate incredibly rarely to degree that the interests of the State from inside aren't represented otherwise.

And as a being both citizen and officer of the State, calling me as statelessness is an insult, especially taking into account some of gallenteans who were claiming before that "I am not from the State and thus should be ignored"-type of propaganda, your words play into their hands, not our.

Do you imagine how it is hard to stand against all these pro-gallentean oriented peoples almost alone, because our capsuleers don't participate in these discussions? Especially when most of opponents with iyammarok-grade stupidity are simply attacking me instead of what I write, and most of their attacks are with obvious lies.

Now back to your explanation
Pieter Tuulinen wrote:
I find it difficult to know how to view the status of anyone who claims to be part of the State and has no Corporate citizenship, Diana. Even our bold Navy personnel only exist outside of one of the eight Megacorporations for the duration of their service and are granted Corporate Citizenship upon their demobilisation.

You, on the other hand, have chosen to exist outside the normal framework for the duration of your life, claiming affiliation with the Caldari Navy. Don't blame me for being at a loss to describe your place in the State.

Nonetheless, that wasn't what I meant. I simply meant that, as a Capsuleer, you aren't bound by the law of any specific state. Small 's'. Which means that your summary execution of your crews or your prisoners won't lead to you being arrested on criminal charges.

First thing you forget, that the Navy, as well as Protectorate are official Caldari State corporations. And to get Corporate citizenship you have to be in Caldari State corporation. Big eight, or Megacorporations, are just holders of 90% of the State, and it doesn't mean you can't be citizen if you belong to the remaining 10%. And yes, I have Corporate citizenship. Thanks.

As for the part of evading laws by being a Capsuleer, it works only as far as you won't decide to go baselining. CONCORD influence is stretched not further. The moment you leave your capsule and standard issued quarters just to walk around station or book more expensive quarters or anything else, local laws are applied at full extent, and you will be asked for anything you did either in their territory or by acting as their citizen elsewhere. This means, if I did violate any laws, I will be judged there. And this is the main reason why I don't baseline in Federal stations.

And lastly
Pieter Tuulinen wrote:

I will spar with anyone once, Diana, as I like to test myself against a variety of opponents. To get a second sparring session you have to convince me that it would be of some sort of benefit to both partners. I don't see the benefit to either of us, in this case.

As for a duel, I am strictly forbidden from partaking in honour duels by my commanding officer, who believes the practice to be anachronistic and pointless. You do, of course, enjoy the same freedom to come and find me in space near the Evati system that any enemy enjoys. Are you an enemy of mine? Perhaps you should listen to Cold Wind, Kim-haani, and remember what happens to the State when Caldari fight amongst each other.

Let me know when you intend to drop by and I will prepare a suitable welcome.

One punishment for one crime. Previous punushments don't vindicate your further transgressions.

What would be benefitting for me? - Delivering justice. What would be benefitting for you? - Showing that you have honor and not just a forum loudmouth.

As for forbidden, up to you what to follow, your order or your honor. I'd turn my weapon against myself to avoid such situation. You can also ask for forgiveness from the Maker.

And for being enemy, you came to my discussion to insult me, not counterwise.

ValentinaDLM
SoE Roughriders
Electus Matari
#100 - 2015-06-13 14:35:47 UTC  |  Edited by: ValentinaDLM
I don't even need an argument, I just know you have insulted everyone from the Matari people to Pieter, who cares about the state more than anyone I know. This is all that is required for me to know that you are wrong.