These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Alliance & Corporation Recruitment Center

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

50 Man PVP Corp looking for a null sec alliance

Author
Laura Atwood
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#1 - 2015-06-03 17:55:25 UTC  |  Edited by: Laura Atwood
Yes this is an alt just in case you were wondering

I am the CEO of a 50 man PVP corp. as the title says we are looking for a new home.

We currently hold sov in 3 systems but due to the lack of alliance leadership and the fact that the alliance is failing it has become necessary to look for another place to call home.

We are not looking to become PAP link whores or F1 monkeys we want to small gang pvp and to log on and have fun. Ratting space is a must so we can give people places to earn isk so we can buy ships to lose in pvp. We have a small but growing Blops fleet so that's something that interests us as well.

Please either mail this toon or leave a message below and if we like the look of something then I will contact you on my main.

Maybe I should put more info in

We are EU time zone
Around 35 active pvp members the rest are alts or in high sec mining
No caps or super caps
And no we will not want to merge, we wish to stay as a corp (unless you wish to merge into us!!)
Chuggi
CK-0FF
#2 - 2015-06-03 21:26:52 UTC
Message me in Game. Something Fishy. is recruiting PvP corps to come Live in Delve. We are part of the Elite Space Coalition. We don't do Pap links but we like to see activity from our corps. Cheers!
claytis
Pandemic Lizards.
Pandemic Horde
#3 - 2015-06-04 10:12:52 UTC
Hello Laura Atwood

i think that DIP would be a solid place and what you seem to be looking for, we have very nice space for you to earn ISK when required and a very active PVP area to get them Kill mails we all love :). Our EU TZ is our strongest timezone and i think you guys could fit in well here.

please contact me if this seems a good fit.
cheers
clay
Aline Dewitt
SnaiLs aNd FroGs
Toilet Paper.
#4 - 2015-06-04 10:43:17 UTC
Hello,

ESTEC is currently recruting new corporation in every time zone and we just want at least 10 members activity, we hold sovs and we are recruting to extend our territory. We live in Tenerifis
I made a forum post few minutes ago ^^ https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=5794288#post5794288

I'll send you an evemail.
Cheers
Laura Atwood
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#5 - 2015-06-04 18:06:56 UTC
We have had some interesting offers

I will be looking into them over the next few days

Still looking though
Naiobi
De tre liderlige skinker
#6 - 2015-06-04 18:23:31 UTC
Mail sendt ingame
Laura Atwood
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#7 - 2015-06-05 16:10:47 UTC
Thanks everyone for the offers. We will be going through them tonight and tomorrow and picking the ones we want to take further
Lisselle Rotsuda
Running with Dogs
Stella Nova
#8 - 2015-06-05 18:22:14 UTC
I did in game message you... have a look at what we offer and what we're trying to do http://www.stellanovaalliance.org/recruitment
Chainsaw McGinny
Fweddit
Free Range Chikuns
#9 - 2015-06-05 21:09:08 UTC
J4LP (I Whip My Slaves Back and Forth) is looking to grow it's EU presence in Cloud Ring for fozziesov.

What we are:

We are a pvp based alliance founded from Fweddit that has it's roots in Amarr Faction Warfare. We joined the CFC during the fountain war with TEST and have helped our allies defend and invade over the course of two years. We have formally left the CFC (or Imperium) and now have sov in (or will ~soon~) in all of Cloud Ring. With easy access to Syndiate, Black Rise, Placid, and Fountain, there is no lack of content in any direction (along with other gangs that come to visit us, most notable Iron Armada and CAS living practically next door in NPC space).

What we offer:

An entire region for PVE activities. Fully fledged and working auth services that tie each player to a single account linking them to forums, mumble, jabber, wiki and srp access.

A full SRP program. Get paid in solo ships, small gang, and strategic ops.

A healthy community.

What we ask for:

Activity, that's it. We don't do pap links, we don't do CTA's. We just ask that your corporation is an active and healthy member in our community and alliance.

Want to know more?

Contact me in-game via mail or convo and I'll be happy to answer any of your questions ( I am the HR director for Fweddit and handle most alliance applications as well)

Hope to hear from you soon!
Hans Zwaardhandler
Origin.
WE FORM V0LTA
#10 - 2015-06-05 21:18:34 UTC
Messaged via ingame mail.

Hope to have a chat with you soon. Smile
Poliana
Smurf Company
Initiative Associates
#11 - 2015-06-05 23:54:48 UTC
IRC is Recruiting pvp corp's, we hold 2 constelations currently and are in sov warfare atm in dronelands check out our recruitment thread for more info

https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=5310978#post5310978