These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE Information Portal

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Carnyx release - Issues

First post
Author
Zappity
New Eden Tank Testing Services
#81 - 2015-06-03 10:34:47 UTC
Logging in with exe is a bit broken. I usually shift-tab/tab to change text fields and select a character with the keyboard. Hitting enter to select a character from the pull down menu no longer works - you have to click on the name to select it. Irritating.

Zappity's Adventures for a taste of lowsec and nullsec.

Banko Mato
Republic University
Minmatar Republic
#82 - 2015-06-03 12:49:20 UTC
Zappity wrote:
Logging in with exe is a bit broken. I usually shift-tab/tab to change text fields and select a character with the keyboard. Hitting enter to select a character from the pull down menu no longer works - you have to click on the name to select it. Irritating.

Good to have this misbehavior confirmed by others
Vorn
I'm Super Bad At This
Domain Research and Mining Inst.
#83 - 2015-06-03 13:57:08 UTC
Confirming that there are no tower killmails.

Which is pretty cool because now you don't know where I'm bashing!
So long as I unanchor all the stuff after the stick is dead.

But sucks cause that was a nice tower.
Lucius Saturninus
Pator Tech School
Minmatar Republic
#84 - 2015-06-03 14:02:36 UTC  |  Edited by: Lucius Saturninus
If you jump into a WH with a destination set, the destination stays up with whatever the last system was on your overview.

On the plus side you can see that route in New Eden, in the stars, from the WH.

And then just to the left of that little 30 jump route that you can see there's 2 other stars with a shimmering line going between them? Other guys could see it on their client also so it wasn't just me.
Sol epoch
HELVEGEN
#85 - 2015-06-03 14:38:35 UTC

For what it is worth I have to say mostly change is good but with the overview it is not, I understand that ccp may want to introduce some mini games into certain aspects of eve but to have to play pacman in space on my overview is not the way!

The overview icons are a bad move and should either be changed back or allow us the freedom to choose which icon set we want to use.

Why change something that works very well for pacman in space?
Oliver Delorean
Exit-Strategy
Unchained Alliance
#86 - 2015-06-03 14:49:41 UTC
I get the flashing backround whenever i click on my ship in space or somewhere in the space.

i7
nVidia GT650m Driver ver 353.06

I dont know is it the Carnyx issue or the nVidia latest driver update. (Did it about the same time)
Belthazor4011
Battle BV Redux
#87 - 2015-06-03 15:23:46 UTC
Can we get a CCP response on the KMs not working right?

Anything empty seems to fail, Towers, MTUs, pods ?!

PVP is huge part of this game, KMs not working right is a real issue/bug I'd say...Evil

This is the release bug/issue thread after all. After more than a day you'd figure we'd atleast have some feedbackQuestion
CCP Turtlepower
C C P
C C P Alliance
#88 - 2015-06-03 15:46:05 UTC
Belthazor4011 wrote:

We are aware of the issue and it is being looked into with high priority!
Belthazor4011
Battle BV Redux
#89 - 2015-06-03 16:01:57 UTC
Thank you kindly good Sir(s) and Madam(s)
John Wolfsson
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#90 - 2015-06-03 16:04:57 UTC
issue with missing tengu model solved through rescache tool ... ,

everything is fine now ,
CCP Habakuk
C C P
C C P Alliance
#91 - 2015-06-03 16:25:22 UTC
CCP Turtlepower wrote:
Belthazor4011 wrote:

To add on the kill mail issue: Please check your kill mails several hours later. We've seen many cases now where kill mails of empty objects were delivered around 7 hours later. What?

CCP Habakuk | EVE Quality Assurance | Team Five 0 | (Team Gridlock)

Bug reporting | Mass Testing

Gavro Faddon
Chaplygin Enterprises
#92 - 2015-06-03 17:20:06 UTC
Talk about a minor issue: I'm not getting a tooltip on the third ingredient (Robotics) of a tier 4 planetary commodity (Organic Mortar Applicators) in the high-tech Barren Processor (in Wspace) that I have (which is not atm producing the stuff by my own choice). It's producting Tier 1, 2 & 3 stuff though, and I have all relevant tooltips on those. Can't check if it will show if I have it producting the Applicators, sorry.
Bienator II
madmen of the skies
#93 - 2015-06-03 17:45:29 UTC
CCP Habakuk wrote:
CCP Turtlepower wrote:
Belthazor4011 wrote:

To add on the kill mail issue: Please check your kill mails several hours later. We've seen many cases now where kill mails of empty objects were delivered around 7 hours later. What?

yeah. can confirm that in my case. got a few killmails in the next morning (empty depots).

how to fix eve: 1) remove ECM 2) rename dampeners to ECM 3) add new anti-drone ewar for caldari 4) give offgrid boosters ongrid combat value

Eryn Velasquez
#94 - 2015-06-03 17:55:29 UTC
Gavro Faddon wrote:
Talk about a minor issue: I'm not getting a tooltip on the third ingredient (Robotics) of a tier 4 planetary commodity (Organic Mortar Applicators) in the high-tech Barren Processor (in Wspace) that I have (which is not atm producing the stuff by my own choice). It's producting Tier 1, 2 & 3 stuff though, and I have all relevant tooltips on those. Can't check if it will show if I have it producting the Applicators, sorry.

Can confirm this, same behaviour on my planets

_“A man's freedom consists in his being able to do whatever he wills, but that he should not, by any human power, be forced to do what is against his will.” ― Jean-Jacques Rousseau _

Muul Udonii
THORN Syndicate
Northern Coalition.
#95 - 2015-06-03 20:34:48 UTC
Is it possible that this patch erased alliance standings to individuals?

I have two characters that were set blue to my alliance that are now not blue. Nobody who can set them back up is online unfortunately, but I wondered if others may need to be made aware of this issue, if it is a thing and my alliance leadership isnt trying to get my toons killed by our own guys :D
Bashfulmerc
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#96 - 2015-06-03 23:36:52 UTC
Transfer to and from the Customs Offices has stopped working.
This issue occurred shortly before new release came out.

The inventory in the Customs Office as well as the
inventory on the Occator's Fleet hold does not
reflect transfers to and from every customs office.

If you do a jump out of the system the
inventory will update and you can
return to the system for updated inventories.

Sincerely,

Bashfulmerc
CCP Habakuk
C C P
C C P Alliance
#97 - 2015-06-04 00:13:49 UTC
Bashfulmerc wrote:
Transfer to and from the Customs Offices has stopped working.
This issue occurred shortly before new release came out.

The inventory in the Customs Office as well as the
inventory on the Occator's Fleet hold does not
reflect transfers to and from every customs office.

If you do a jump out of the system the
inventory will update and you can
return to the system for updated inventories.

Sincerely,

Bashfulmerc

As far as I can tell this is a quite old known issue for the case, when moving items from a customs office to a fleet hangar without having any corporation roles to see the first corp hangar (or quite similar). As work around it should help to be in a fleet.

CCP Habakuk | EVE Quality Assurance | Team Five 0 | (Team Gridlock)

Bug reporting | Mass Testing

Caisman
Smoking Hillbillys
#98 - 2015-06-04 08:28:42 UTC
Can't seem to resize the PI window any more than before the patch. The 'feature' where the window closes when Transfer is clicked Is also more prevalent.

CTRL+SPACE, just in case

Caisman's Eve

Labelo Blanco
White Line Securities
#99 - 2015-06-04 09:53:39 UTC
Hi, Since the new patch/expansion I have been getting low memory messages popping up, the client is very slow and task manager is showing the exefile.exe using 650k on processes.
The patch loaded ok through the launcher and i've never had this type of problem before. Any suggestions welcome the obvious one being upgrade this or thatUgh.
Xeno Nex
State War Academy
Caldari State
#100 - 2015-06-04 12:57:21 UTC  |  Edited by: Xeno Nex
Taking like forever (about a minute) to make any of my ships active. Do I assume correct it's downloading all new textures from the servers for the ships ?

In overview, home come some of the ships have no icon at all. And the new icons don't give any information on relative size. Hate it.