These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page123Next page

CCP your button placement hurts my brain.

First post First post
Author
Obsidian Hawk
RONA Midgard Academy
#21 - 2011-12-28 23:01:44 UTC
CCP Punkturis wrote:
brb getting popcorn

(jk, I MIGHT even take a look at moving the buttons a bit apart when I get back from holiday - for all you fat finger people)

Also, could you add the Self destruct button so it appears in your hanger on top of the repackage button so the list reads

self destruct
repackage
trash it.

Why Can't I have a picture signature.

Also please support graphical immersion, bring back the art that brought people to EvE online originaly.

CCP Punkturis
C C P
C C P Alliance
#22 - 2011-12-28 23:01:44 UTC
Rixiu wrote:
CCP Punkturis wrote:

(jk, I MIGHT even take a look at moving the buttons a bit apart when I get back from holiday - for all you fat finger people)

Let's not do anything too ground breaking. Moving buttons further apart? How dare you?! The ui should be completely unusable and not make sense at all and that's half the challenge of the game. STOP RUINING EVE! OMG RAGE RAGE!

if you don't behave I'll make all the buttons like the overload button!

♥ EVE Brogrammer ♥ Team Five 0 ♥ @CCP_Punkturis

Cipher Jones
The Thomas Edwards Taco Tuesday All Stars
#23 - 2011-12-28 23:06:20 UTC
CCP Punkturis wrote:
brb getting popcorn

Your avatar likes fat fingers.

internet spaceships

are serious business sir.

and don't forget it

Opertone
State War Academy
Caldari State
#24 - 2011-12-28 23:12:56 UTC
CCP Punkturis wrote:
brb getting popcorn

Dear Punkturis, you are the light in the long corridor of time singularity.

In the next major expansion it would be great to have scalable font, that does not make graphical menus wider. If you could just increase text boxes to fit all big fonts in. Make the interface windows more elastic.

So far you've done a good job with larger UI.

This post sums up why the 'best' work with DCM inc.

WARP DRIVE makes eve boring

really - add warping align time 300% on gun aggression and eve becomes great again

Sirinda
Ekchuah's Shrine Comporium
#25 - 2011-12-29 00:54:13 UTC
CCP Punkturis wrote:
Rixiu wrote:
CCP Punkturis wrote:

Let's not do anything too ground breaking. Moving buttons further apart? How dare you?! The ui should be completely unusable and not make sense at all and that's half the challenge of the game. STOP RUINING EVE! OMG RAGE RAGE!

Oooh, double meaning. And so artfully hidden.

ITT: Gay buttons.
Disdaine
#26 - 2011-12-29 01:12:05 UTC
CCP Punkturis wrote:

How bout you just fix your font first before you go messing with anymore UI elements.
Prometheus Exenthal
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#27 - 2011-12-29 01:13:22 UTC
CCP Punkturis wrote:

i like the supercharge button Attention

https://www.youtube.com/user/promsrage

DO YOUR JOBS, CCP DEVS. FIX THE GAME INSTEAD OF FKING IT

CCP Punkturis
C C P
C C P Alliance
#28 - 2011-12-29 01:16:18 UTC
Prometheus Exenthal wrote:
CCP Punkturis wrote:

i like the supercharge button Attention

SUPERCHARGE!!!!!

Bienator II
madmen of the skies
#29 - 2011-12-29 07:15:18 UTC
since we are talking about probes, can you also make the text in the sol system map stop eating mouse events? Its annoying that you can't move a probe when text is displayed all over the arrows.

(same for drag in star map, but thats less annoying)

how to fix eve: 1) remove ECM 2) rename dampeners to ECM 3) add new anti-drone ewar for caldari 4) give offgrid boosters ongrid combat value

St Mio
Imperial Academy
Amarr Empire
#30 - 2011-12-29 07:34:30 UTC
Punkturis my bestest friend, if you arrange for us to get a keyboard shortcut for the Analyze button I promise never to shoot your pod again ♥
Camios
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#31 - 2011-12-29 10:40:55 UTC
CCP Punkturis wrote:

That would be good, people would either start using shortcuts or die. SHIFT + Fn FTW.
Jack Dant
The Gentlemen of Low Moral Fibre
#32 - 2011-12-29 11:06:04 UTC
CCP Punkturis wrote:
brb getting popcorn

While we are at it, can you move "View in planet mode" away from align/warp in the selected object window? Or just remove it completely from that window.

Oh how many ships and pods must have died to that misclick! Lol

What happens in lowsec, stays in lowsec, lowering the barrier to entry to lowsec PVP: https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=476644&#post476644

St Mio
Imperial Academy
Amarr Empire
#33 - 2011-12-29 11:29:01 UTC
Jack Dant wrote:
CCP Punkturis wrote:
brb getting popcorn

While we are at it, can you move "View in planet mode" away from align/warp in the selected object window? Or just remove it completely from that window.

Oh how many ships and pods must have died to that misclick! Lol

I've done that before Oops
CCP Punkturis
C C P
C C P Alliance
#34 - 2011-12-29 14:54:32 UTC
why did everybody stop fighting itt after I posted!!!?

Fearless M0F0
Incursion PWNAGE Asc
#35 - 2011-12-29 15:09:45 UTC
Koronakesh wrote:
[
On the subject of moving UI things around, can you move "Repackage" so it's no longer immediately adjacent to "Trash it" thanks

And take away the fun of trashing a whole hangar while drunk? Twisted
CCP Punkturis
C C P
C C P Alliance
#36 - 2011-12-29 15:15:47 UTC
Fearless M0F0 wrote:
Koronakesh wrote:
[
On the subject of moving UI things around, can you move "Repackage" so it's no longer immediately adjacent to "Trash it" thanks

And take away the fun of trashing a whole hangar while drunk? Twisted

There has to be some excitement in this game!

Dors Venabily
United Starbase Systems
#37 - 2011-12-29 15:19:39 UTC
Koronakesh wrote:
CCP Punkturis wrote:
brb getting popcorn

Lol

Yeah please that one is probably causing extra work for the GM' as well.
Valei Khurelem
#38 - 2011-12-29 15:25:58 UTC  |  Edited by: Valei Khurelem
CCP Punkturis wrote:
brb getting popcorn

If you're looking at the way probes work is it possible for you to make it so that dragging probes about is less of a pain? The arrows need a bigger a selection box or whatever you programming call it and we need another way to change the scale on the map that doesn't use the left mouse button because it interferes with everything else a lot.

Please keep up the work on the game :P don't be like bethesda and not leave everything unpatched for a year before you finally do anything.

"don't get us wrong, we don't want to screw new players, on the contrary. The core problem here is that tech 1 frigates and cruisers should be appealing enough to be viable platforms in both PvE and PvP."   - CCP Ytterbium

St Mio
Imperial Academy
Amarr Empire
#39 - 2011-12-29 15:30:12 UTC
CCP Punkturis wrote:
why did everybody stop fighting itt after I posted!!!?

Because they're all suffering from carpal tunnel syndrome from not having a hotkey for the Analyze button! *wink wink nudge nudge* Big smile
Xolve
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#40 - 2011-12-29 16:54:54 UTC
Remember kids.. if you mis-clicked, and have a hangar full of Morphite, you didn't want those T2 Mods/Ships anyway.
Previous page123Next page