These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
12Next page

Nul rat farming?

First post
Author
Dred Pirate Felicity
Science and Finance
#1 - 2015-05-30 13:49:03 UTC
Recently back after a few years and moved to nul cos its safer than high sec !!!!! My question is, Is it still possible to farm the rats in belts or has it been nerfed too? Since ratting for three hours now and ain't made anything worth while, took an hour before i encountered a bs in 11 belts.
Solstice Punk
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#2 - 2015-05-30 13:54:32 UTC  |  Edited by: Solstice Punk
null*
because*

You're welcome.

Hm.

You shoot rats, but call yourself a pirate. You call yourself a pirate, but stay in nullsec for safety reasons. You kind of come across like a carebear who identifies with his char. Dred Pirate Felicity kind of underlines that.

Looking for friends ? Want to boost your Likes ? Ever wanted to chat with the hottest Lady in New Eden ??

Join LAGL ! Post "Sol said Hi !" and receive ten Million ISK!

They have IRC too!

Black Panpher
CastleKickers
Rote Kapelle
#3 - 2015-05-30 13:58:37 UTC
Solstice Punk wrote:
null*
because*

You're welcome.

Hm.

You shoot rats, but call yourself a pirate. You call yourself a pirate, but stay in nullsec for safety reasons. You kind of come across like a carebear who identifies with his char. Dred Pirate Felicity kind of underlines that.

Why would a pirate not shoot other ships for loot? Ugh
Solstice Punk
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#4 - 2015-05-30 14:02:33 UTC
Black Panpher wrote:
Solstice Punk wrote:
null*
because*

You're welcome.

Hm.

"LOOK AT ME I'M SO MIGHTY AND POWERFUL ALL THESE NPCS ARE GETTING IT ARRRRR".
It's not piracy, it's carebearism. Next you tell me all those people who do not wish to defend themselves, who shoot red crosses, are pirates too. Yyyeeeeaaaahhhhhh mighty pirates until a player shoots them down...

Looking for friends ? Want to boost your Likes ? Ever wanted to chat with the hottest Lady in New Eden ??

They have IRC too!

Black Panpher
CastleKickers
Rote Kapelle
#5 - 2015-05-30 14:10:20 UTC
Solstice Punk wrote:
Black Panpher wrote:
Solstice Punk wrote:
null*
because*

You're welcome.

Hm.

It's not piracy, it's carebearism. Next you tell me all those people who do not wish to defend themselves, who shoot red crosses, are pirates too. Yyyeeeeaaaahhhhhh mighty pirates until a player shoots them down...

You realize this is a computer game right? This isn't real life? Shocked
Omar Alharazaad
New Eden Tech Support
#6 - 2015-05-30 14:12:13 UTC
I think Sol's point is that pirates in EVE shoot other players more often than they shoot red plusses.
The plusses die too, but only because they are in the way of that sweet sweet booty.

Come hell or high water, this sick world will know I was here.

Solstice Punk
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#7 - 2015-05-30 14:19:25 UTC
Black Panpher wrote:
Solstice Punk wrote:
Black Panpher wrote:
Solstice Punk wrote:
null*
because*

You're welcome.

Hm.

You realize this is a computer game right? This isn't real life? Shocked

You must be the genius of your school.

They have IRC too!

Black Panpher
CastleKickers
Rote Kapelle
#8 - 2015-05-30 14:21:24 UTC
Omar Alharazaad wrote:
I think Sol's point is that pirates in EVE shoot other players more often than they shoot red plusses.
The plusses die too, but only because they are in the way of that sweet sweet booty.

Thanks for explaining that I definitely did not understand the subtext. Roll

I just think that people should be able to RP in a sandbox game however they feel like it without attention seekers trying to push there idea's on everyone like they are the authority on how to play the game.
Black Panpher
CastleKickers
Rote Kapelle
#9 - 2015-05-30 14:22:55 UTC
Solstice Punk wrote:

And you must be the drop-out right. Roll
Solstice Punk
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#10 - 2015-05-30 14:24:03 UTC
Black Panpher wrote:
Omar Alharazaad wrote:

Thanks for explaining that I definitely did not understand the subtext. Roll

I just think that people should be able to RP in a sandbox game however they feel like it without attention seekers trying to push there idea's on everyone like they are the authority on how to play the game.

So you agree that these kind of people should actually go away, because it's them who cry loudest for ners when things like afk cloaking and suicide ganking happens. This person is not a roleplayer, Black Pampers.

They have IRC too!

Solstice Punk
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#11 - 2015-05-30 14:25:12 UTC
Black Pampers wrote:
Solstice Punk wrote:

Hahaha very original.

They have IRC too!

Black Panpher
CastleKickers
Rote Kapelle
#12 - 2015-05-30 14:25:47 UTC
Solstice Punk wrote:
Black Pampers wrote:
Solstice Punk wrote:

Hahaha very original.

Oh sorry, didn't realize that you must get that all the time. Cry
Solstice Punk
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#13 - 2015-05-30 14:28:47 UTC
Look Pampers. I recall you running your bent mouth often enough,
but I also recall waiting for you to log in sometimes in Hek.

So how about later today you log in and we'll make sure people understand why you're called Black Pampers, hm? :)

They have IRC too!

Black Panpher
CastleKickers
Rote Kapelle
#14 - 2015-05-30 14:33:00 UTC
Solstice Punk wrote:
Look Pampers. I recall you running your bent mouth often enough,
but I also recall waiting for you to log in sometimes in Hek.

So how about later today you log in and we'll make sure people understand why you're called Black Pampers, hm? :)

My "Bent Mouth" are you some kind of homophobe as well as a ship toasting attention seeker?

Why are you getting so butt-hurt? Maybe get out some more man, stop trying to base your whole life's self-worth on a game. Roll
Solstice Punk
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#15 - 2015-05-30 14:50:09 UTC  |  Edited by: Solstice Punk
Don't derail.

Meet me in Hek.

Last time I checked your corpHQ was still there,
yet I never see you there.

Put your pampers where your mouth is, forum warrior ... but please change them first.

Until then feel free to hide behind words on the forums, safe from consequences.

Cya there !

They have IRC too!

Black Panpher
CastleKickers
Rote Kapelle
#16 - 2015-05-30 14:57:56 UTC
Solstice Punk wrote:
Don't derail.

Meet me in Hek.

Last time I checked your corpHQ was still there,
yet I never see you there.

Put your pampers where your mouth is, forum warrior ... but please change them first.

Until then feel free to hide behind words on the forums, safe from consequences.

Cya there !

"Don't derail." "forum warrior". "feel free to hide behind words on the forums"

I hate hypocrites, they are the most pathetic people in this world. Roll

Keep getting riled up though, why not shoot out some more homophobic slurs.
Dred Pirate Felicity
Science and Finance
#17 - 2015-05-30 14:59:28 UTC
Bloody hell this toon is an alt that sits in jita and trades my plex. Oh and thanks for the English lesson it always improves my dyslexia. How about just answering my question instead of practising being a prat?
Solstice Punk
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#18 - 2015-05-30 15:00:43 UTC
Pampers are a brand of diapers. Nothing homophobic about that.
Sorry if they're not actually known that much.

And how am I the hypocrite when I call you out to back up your forum warrioring with some actual action ?

Hahahaha any more brilliant excuses, forum warrior ?

They have IRC too!

Black Panpher
CastleKickers
Rote Kapelle
#19 - 2015-05-30 15:08:33 UTC
Solstice Punk wrote:
Pampers are a brand of diapers. Nothing homophobic about that.
Sorry if they're not actually known that much.

And how am I the hypocrite when I call you out to back up your forum warrioring with some actual action ?

Hahahaha any more brilliant excuses, forum warrior ?

I don't think you know what any of the words you are saying mean. "excuses" "forum warrior'ing" claiming I'm saying a brand of nappies are homophobic even though I quoted your ignorant slur.

Are you so mad you are just typing words now? Go away you sad little troll. Roll
NovaCat13
Seymourus and Co.
#20 - 2015-05-30 15:12:25 UTC
Where do I buy the popcorn?

Just say NO to Dailies

12Next page