These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
123Next pageLast page

The new messy "brackets" finally coming June 2nd

Author
Tipa Riot
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#1 - 2015-05-30 07:31:06 UTC
Grab the pitchforks?

I'm my own NPC alt.

Solstice Punk
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#2 - 2015-05-30 07:43:12 UTC

Calm down, miner.

Looking for friends ? Want to boost your Likes ? Ever wanted to chat with the hottest Lady in New Eden ??

Join LAGL ! Post "Sol said Hi !" and receive ten Million ISK!

They have IRC too!

Ralph King-Griffin
New Eden Tech Support
#3 - 2015-05-30 07:49:45 UTC
Tipa Riot wrote:
Grab the pitchforks?

nope, theses ones are actually appropriate rather than a collection of dorretos of slightly different size
Tipa Riot
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#4 - 2015-05-30 07:54:42 UTC
Ralph King-Griffin wrote:
Tipa Riot wrote:
Grab the pitchforks?

nope, theses ones are actually appropriate rather than a collection of dorretos of slightly different size

Did you try it out on SiSi in PvP (combat area)? IMO the idea is nice on paper, but unusable in an actual combat situation, cause information/detail overload.

I'm my own NPC alt.

Ralph King-Griffin
New Eden Tech Support
#5 - 2015-05-30 08:05:12 UTC
yeah i did, and its jarring to have different ones than im used to but they are readable and will be fine once i stop having to consciously register and remember the damn things every time i see them.

give it time and itl be fine
Gully Alex Foyle
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#6 - 2015-05-30 08:08:04 UTC
Tipa Riot wrote:
Tipa Riot wrote:
Grab the pitchforks?

Did you try it out on SiSi in PvP (combat area)? IMO the idea is nice on paper, but unusable in an actual combat situation, cause information/detail overload.
Overview Settings --> Types --> uncheck whatever is causing you a headache.

Make space glamorous! Is EVE dying or not? Ask the EVE-O Death-o-meter!

Solstice Punk
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#7 - 2015-05-30 08:11:26 UTC
yeah i did, and its jarring to have different ones than im used to but they are readable and will be fine once i stop having to consciously register and remember the damn things every time i see them.

I really like how you are aware of this and don't instareact with opposition, compared to way too many who aren't.

Looking for friends ? Want to boost your Likes ? Ever wanted to chat with the hottest Lady in New Eden ??

They have IRC too!

Ralph King-Griffin
New Eden Tech Support
#8 - 2015-05-30 08:15:44 UTC
Solstice Punk wrote:

I really like how you are aware of this and don't instareact with opposition, compared to way too many who aren't.

<------artist , understanding how we perceive things is something like 60-80% of the workBlink
Solstice Punk
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#9 - 2015-05-30 08:18:20 UTC
Solstice Punk wrote:

<------artist , understanding how we perceive things is something like 60-80% of the workBlink

Ha, so true. Still kind'a sad people are mostly unaware of such a basic mechanic in their minds.

I wonder if Biomass gets an icon now.

They have IRC too!

Tipa Riot
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#10 - 2015-05-30 08:19:27 UTC
Solstice Punk wrote:

The opposition comes from the fact, that there was no need to change a working system. In space the details and shapes all melt together, brackets instead nicely "stack".

I'm my own NPC alt.

Solstice Punk
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#11 - 2015-05-30 08:26:37 UTC
Tipa Riot wrote:
Solstice Punk wrote:

The opposition comes from the fact, that there was no need to change a working system. In space the details and shapes all melt together, brackets instead nicely "stack".

Hear hear, we should stick with Windows XP !

They have IRC too!

Ralph King-Griffin
New Eden Tech Support
#12 - 2015-05-30 09:15:09 UTC
Solstice Punk wrote:
Tipa Riot wrote:
Solstice Punk wrote:

win 98 ftw!
Azda Ja
Native Freshfood
Minmatar Republic
#13 - 2015-05-30 09:18:25 UTC
Solstice Punk wrote:
Tipa Riot wrote:
Solstice Punk wrote:

win 98 ftw!

Pfff...

Grrr.

Robert Warner
Back Door Burglars
#14 - 2015-05-30 09:57:55 UTC
Solstice Punk wrote:
Tipa Riot wrote:
Solstice Punk wrote:

Rather XP than Windows 8 any day of the week!
Solstice Punk
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#15 - 2015-05-30 09:59:43 UTC
I'm always skipping the "MEh" versions.

They have IRC too!

Tipa Riot
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#16 - 2015-05-30 11:07:59 UTC
Hey, I like Win98, still have it running in VmWare. Blink

I'm my own NPC alt.

Solstice Punk
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#17 - 2015-05-30 11:10:10 UTC
Tipa Riot wrote:
Hey, I like Win98, still have it running in VmWare. Blink

DosBox.
Win 3.11
Sim Tower.

Still the best Hotel-Tower game.
I had to delete it, because I didn't do anything else anymore.

They have IRC too!

Ralph King-Griffin
New Eden Tech Support
#18 - 2015-05-30 11:10:34 UTC
anyone els remember the ibm thinkpad?
Solstice Punk
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#19 - 2015-05-30 11:14:19 UTC

I got one from Lenovo.
Great machine, though the hybrid SSD crap is bugged.

Why ?

They have IRC too!

Ralph King-Griffin
New Eden Tech Support
#20 - 2015-05-30 11:18:52 UTC
Solstice Punk wrote:

I got one from Lenovo.
Great machine, though the hybrid SSD crap is bugged.

Why ?

Just curious.
123Next pageLast page