These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Jita Park Speakers Corner

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Ban censorship...and trolls seeking to ban trolling by trolling

Author
Nullbeard Rager
Doomheim
#1 - 2011-12-28 16:00:27 UTC  |  Edited by: Nullbeard Rager
This silliness makes me giggle.Lol

In Real Life there are LOTS of folks who talk the talk, appear to have the education and experience--and still don't know what the **** they are talking about. The EVE forums are home to many such individuals some with toons as old as EVE.

Basing a players permission to post based on the "alleged" experience of their character in this game and using the same weak criteria as a reason to exclude those same people on alts?

Censorship in a game that prides itself on people entertaining themselves at other peoples expense?

Wanting people to not use alts in a game where piracy and ganking are not only allowed but encouraged?

You people are smoking some REALLY good 5#!t.P

If you don't want to be involved in a thread just STFU and go away. This isn't rocket science. Trolling with your e-wannabe-badassery contributes nothing and not only won't stop people from posting, but it encourages them. Hello, McFly!Roll

Get over it and get over yourselves. You want that much censorship and control? Go live in North KoreaBlink

Relax ya big babies...here's a fresh diaper and some cookies and milk...Bear

EDIT - Thread title change

Field of Trolls:  "If you chum it, they will come."

Nicolo da'Vicenza
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#2 - 2011-12-28 16:11:56 UTC
prevent threads like this; ban npc forum alts from CSM forums
Nullbeard Rager
Doomheim
#3 - 2011-12-28 16:26:34 UTC  |  Edited by: Nullbeard Rager
Nicolo da'Vicenza wrote:
prevent threads like this; ban npc forum alts from CSM forums

I believe this is a designated area for people to speak their minds about things. I would have thought "Jita Park Speakers Corner" would have been enough of a clue.

Trolling to prevent trolling is like shooting people to promote gun control.

But thanks for the bump!Big smile

EDIT - What you really want is for CCP to stand for "Comrade Control Productions." Is this an HTFU sandbox or not? Not even WOW is wimpy and crybaby enough to do this.Bear

Nullbeard Rager
Doomheim
#4 - 2011-12-29 15:33:59 UTC  |  Edited by: Nullbeard Rager
Silly me I forgot to add that this already happened with CAOD so that, along with all the requests to make 0.0 easier and more balanced like highsec when it is already becoming more like highsec, makes it appear that a lot of people ARE really looking for a "HellokittyTFU" sandbox. So sure make fun of WOW all you want. They ban but they don't censor, comrades.Pirate

(Of course a quick perusal of CAOD will show how clearly successful and useful this move was.Blink)

Drake Draconis
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#5 - 2011-12-30 02:11:54 UTC
Nullbeard Rager wrote:

In Real Life there are LOTS of folks who talk the talk, appear to have the education and experience--and still don't know what the **** they are talking about. The EVE forums are home to many such individuals some with toons as old as EVE.

Sooooo people like you right?

================ STOP THE EVEMAIL SPAM! https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=78152

Andski
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#6 - 2011-12-30 03:33:05 UTC
Nullbeard Rager wrote:
Silly me I forgot to add that this already happened with CAOD so that, along with all the requests to make 0.0 easier and more balanced like highsec when it is already becoming more like highsec, makes it appear that a lot of people ARE really looking for a "HellokittyTFU" sandbox. So sure make fun of WOW all you want. They ban but they don't censor, comrades.Pirate

(Of course a quick perusal of CAOD will show how clearly successful and useful this move was.Blink)

this shows that you're one of those in the "pretending to know what the **** you're talking about" camp

Twitter: @EVEAndski

"It's easy to speak for the silent majority. They rarely object to what you put into their mouths."    - Abrazzar

Corina Jarr
en Welle Shipping Inc.
#7 - 2011-12-30 04:06:04 UTC
I don't post in every sub forum; what censorship are you talking about?
Feligast
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#8 - 2011-12-30 19:25:33 UTC
Hi Snot Shot. New alt?
Nullbeard Rager
Doomheim
#9 - 2012-01-02 19:01:54 UTC  |  Edited by: Nullbeard Rager
Drake Draconis wrote:
Nullbeard Rager wrote:

Says the poster child...Big smile

Major points for a TOTALLY original and unexpected reply!

EDIT - Thanks for proving my point!

Drake Draconis
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#10 - 2012-01-02 22:18:16 UTC
Nullbeard Rager wrote:
Drake Draconis wrote:
Nullbeard Rager wrote:

Proving that your first to be banned by your own words? Your welcome.

And concidentaly...won't support unless you are in-fact...first to be banned. Permanately.

================ STOP THE EVEMAIL SPAM! https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=78152

Nicolo da'Vicenza
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#11 - 2012-01-03 03:45:23 UTC  |  Edited by: Nicolo da'Vicenza
Drake Draconis wrote:

And concidentaly...won't support unless you are in-fact...first to be banned. Permanately.

ban npc forum alts from csm forums
calling that 'censorship' is like saying i'm censoring drinking water by filtering out the sewage.
Nullbeard Rager
Doomheim
#12 - 2012-01-03 13:47:44 UTC
Drake Draconis wrote:
Nullbeard Rager wrote:
Drake Draconis wrote:
Nullbeard Rager wrote:

NO U!

Thanks for proving it again and thanks for another bump!

Nullbeard Rager
Doomheim
#13 - 2012-01-03 13:56:45 UTC  |  Edited by: Nullbeard Rager
Nicolo da'Vicenza wrote:
Drake Draconis wrote:

BRAAAWK I'm a troll, trolling against trolling BRAAAWK

Just another wholly original and totally unexpected post from a forum troll. Really.

What you lack in originality, you make up for with even less originality.

Thanks to you too for proving my point, though!Big smile

Nullbeard Rager
Doomheim
#14 - 2012-01-03 13:59:32 UTC
Andski wrote:
Nullbeard Rager wrote:

BLAH BLAH BLAH NO U!

Andski at his best right there. Sad to consider really.Sad