These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Alliance & Corporation Recruitment Center

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Comming Back, Looking for Work

Author
CookiesNCream
Go Away Inc.
#1 - 2015-05-21 18:57:01 UTC
Ohhai.

Basics:
22 Year old male. US EAST.
35m sp Main (this character) PVP/PVE focused Minmatar/Caldari Shield tanked. Experience in small gang up too sov blob PVP.
23m sp Alt Industrial/Support toon. Gallente focused. JF capable. Working towards Rorqual. High levels in Astrometrics, Hacking, Refining. Pretty decent WH alt.

Note: Neither of these are the toon I started with. Sold him when I took an extended break 2 years ago. Worst decision ever... lol

Background:
I have been playing eve since 2008. I started as a solo pilot and quickly found a mining corporation too take me in. Spent my time there in HS, taking belts and running missions. After a while I moved towards PVP with this group and had some lovely solo losses. Ended up leaving this group too play in null sec. Ran with Razor alliance during the second northern invasion and padded my killboard nicely. Left there and for the next few years I spent most off my time in Factional Warfare on the Gallente Militia side. Dabbled in wormholes during this time and even spent a stint being a dirty dirty pirate. My last corporation was a C5 with c4 static. We ran about 10 active members and killed most sites. I'm sure I'm forgetting something...I left eve last January as I started school again and after about six months that corp fell apart. I've been wanting too get back in ever since but havent had the time until now. Currently I am doing the last of my schooling in Chicago, but I dont work atm so have a very free schedule. August will see me back home with a full time job.

You?
I am open too most opportunities as long as there is some sort of A) profit. or B) killing. At this time I am mission grinding my nights away for isk. Just testing the waters too see whats out there. Hit me up by EVE MAIL.

Thanks for your time.
Fly Safe
Cookies
Gauz
University of Caille
Gallente Federation
#2 - 2015-05-21 19:08:59 UTC
Greetings

join channel =FLUX TECH and listen pls
Honey Solo
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#3 - 2015-05-21 19:11:48 UTC
Hey mate!

I shot you a message in game. I hope to hear back from you soon, you sound like a great fit for our corporation!
Lew Dicrous
4th Line
#4 - 2015-05-21 19:28:36 UTC
Profit is an admirable goal. Killing is also admirable. While I'm sure there are many corpaorations out there which can offer (A,) option (B) sounds like more fun. You've been around the block, so you know pretty much what to expect in almost any given environment. What I can offer is (B.) Lots of (B.) Realistically as much (B) as you're willing to put forth the effort to obtain. If this sounds interesting, contact me or join us in The Gates of Hell public channel to learn more.

It burns when I PVP

Zoroaster Ben-Ashar
GreenSwarm
#5 - 2015-05-21 19:43:19 UTC
AzzJack Fonulique
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#6 - 2015-05-21 20:12:25 UTC
In game mail sent
Illindar Tyrannus
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#7 - 2015-05-21 22:32:02 UTC
Take a look at Calamity Inc.
We are a member of PFR living in Scalding Pass, we have lots of pvp everyday and space to make isk in as well!

https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=421840&find=unread
sabre906
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#8 - 2015-05-22 00:50:51 UTC
CookiesNCream
Go Away Inc.
#9 - 2015-05-22 16:08:12 UTC
Thanks for all the intrest guys!

Going through eve mails and forum posts now and will let ya know if I decide anything. Cheers!
Psilominer Crendraven
Vulcan Industries
#10 - 2015-05-22 16:18:57 UTC
I sent you an mail in game.
Sir Limp Noodle
ATRAX.
Shadow Cartel
#11 - 2015-05-22 19:48:08 UTC
CookiesNCream
Go Away Inc.
#12 - 2015-05-22 23:45:14 UTC
Still looking. Interested in going back too Factional warfare? And FW corps hiring?