These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Alliance & Corporation Recruitment Center

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page12

Bitter Vet Looking for a Reason to resub and stay subbed...

Author
Wusti
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#21 - 2015-05-22 08:25:03 UTC
Kal'Lazk Abaddon wrote:
Cut and paste, can also join us Wusti we offer you nothing and take everything.

I still remember the Reblier gate Kal - never forget !

DeeeBo
Ministry of War
Amarr Empire
#22 - 2015-05-22 22:42:23 UTC
WB to EVE . . . TBH, I'm just replying to this post to bump you back to the top so I can continue to enjoy reading the sorry attempts to recruit you. Have fun, come to Immensea sometime for a fight.

Fly smart . . . live dangerous,

DeeeBo
CEO FT.C
Wusti
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#23 - 2015-05-22 23:54:00 UTC
DeeeBo wrote:
WB to EVE . . . TBH, I'm just replying to this post to bump you back to the top so I can continue to enjoy reading the sorry attempts to recruit you. Have fun, come to Immensea sometime for a fight.

Fly smart . . . live dangerous,

DeeeBo
CEO FT.C

Flying Tigers still around too - wonders will never cease!

I got a mail from an FCON corp - I wonder what Goons would think about me being CFC again lol...

Anyway, just to add some context to this recruitment post, my son just turned 15 and decided to create an EVE account *sigh*

So at some point he will probably want to join as well so bear that in mind (in a couple of months time).
Ayumi Shekki
Thee Almitee Ones
1st Naval Alliance
#24 - 2015-05-23 23:11:00 UTC
Wusti wrote:
Gday guys

Some might recognise the name and yes this is the original Wusti.

Drifted away from EVE after 6 years of running corp and Alliance. Got interested again when some arsewipe decided to cancel my pretty Alliance Logo, and trying to find out if there is a reason to play and re-sub.

Ornery to a fault, managed to **** off most people in EVE at some point in time or another, used to be an OK FC, but really Wusti is very very rusty these days.

Got assets and ships scattered across most of EVE, but most importantly am looking for inspiration and something interesting I haven't done before that's engaging.

I don't want your SRP, I don't want much just a reason to log in.

Yeah I have most of the usual old fart bittervet toys you'd expect.

Don't mail me unless i invite you to - post here instead and prepare to be inspiring and interesting or don't waste your time.

Oh and yeah duh - AU TZ post-DT best timing.

good to see you again

https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=5767872#post5767872
Misha Silence
Shadow Legion X
Beyond the Breach
#25 - 2015-05-24 07:23:05 UTC
Lugburz
Mind Games.
Suddenly Spaceships.
#26 - 2015-05-24 08:08:42 UTC
we iz recruitening, hihly intelemectual corpormation u is wut we need for to fite the blobs n **** Big smile
Previous page12