These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Wormholes

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Hole Violence Callout Thread

Author
Garnt TheBrobarian
Whole Squid
#61 - 2015-05-11 20:58:59 UTC  |  Edited by: Garnt TheBrobarian
Paul Vashar wrote:
I wouldn't worry about hole violence, but I do applaud them for trying:
https://zkillboard.com/related/31002004/201505111800/?right=99002124

Edit: I love nestors like lamp

I'd point out the obvious, but it's not like we're lacking for embarrassing losses.
Gindack
Pator Tech School
Minmatar Republic
#62 - 2015-05-11 21:01:43 UTC
Verneusses wrote:
Paul Vashar wrote:
I wouldn't worry about hole violence, but I do applaud them for trying:
https://zkillboard.com/related/31002004/201505111800/?right=99002124

Edit: I love nestors like lamp
We fought well in that battle, and lost many spacemen on that day.

Lord Admiral Jebediah Kerman charged his mighty Titan. USS Buttplug straight at the enemy fleet when all hope was lost and detonated his reactor and took out half the fleet.

I was there.
Lazy Eagle
Republic Military School
Minmatar Republic
#63 - 2015-05-14 14:50:12 UTC  |  Edited by: Lazy Eagle
Apollo Eros wrote:

1. I would not necessarily say "good pilot" I mean... You are in Blue-Fire....

2. We are missing the details about which ships you let them move. Please let us know...

1. You are in Feign, lets not be rude.

2. Well, ever heard of a Killboard? Can get info on what was lost at least.

I know both of these points are difficult to fathom however.

also; Good on you Hole Violence, his hole was indeed violenced.
Lloyd Roses
Artificial Memories
#64 - 2015-05-14 16:20:50 UTC
Apollo Eros wrote:
[1. I would not necessarily say "good pilot" I mean... You are in Blue-Fire....

But no pilot ever warped to the wrong anom when escalating. I might be lying.

Ghenghis Kralj
Big Johnson's
#65 - 2015-05-18 15:14:58 UTC
It's really a good thing that this has no chance of escalating into evictions by KC joining some bored mega corp like HK or Lazerha...oh wait...
Ghenghis Kralj
Big Johnson's
#66 - 2015-05-18 15:15:49 UTC
nm looking at their KB, they never do evictions over silly things like this
Cage Man
Fusion Enterprises Ltd
Pandemic Horde
#67 - 2015-05-19 12:08:02 UTC
As if a group like Lazerhawks or HK would stoop to evicting smaller corps because a new member joined and shrieked about the injustices they suffered in their last corp.
Terrorfrodo
Interbus Universal
#68 - 2015-05-19 13:02:04 UTC
I'm amazed that someone who embarrasses himself by first handing over his assets to random strangers and then whining on the forums about it is considered recruitment material by any corp with a reputation.

Ghenghis Kralj
Big Johnson's
#69 - 2015-05-19 18:02:37 UTC
Terrorfrodo wrote:
I'm amazed that someone who embarrasses himself by first handing over his assets to random strangers and then whining on the forums about it is considered recruitment material by any corp with a reputation.

I'd say that it's pretty common practice like doing courier contracts in null without collateral. Most who know or have played with KC wouldn't agree with your assessment.
KC Kamikaze
Blue-Fire
#70 - 2015-05-21 21:00:33 UTC
Terrorfrodo wrote:

Trolls and more trolls : No ... Not embarrassed. This was a PSA pure and simple. Not me whining. 3b is a drop in the bucket but it's certainly worth noting corp awoxers to anyone who would rather not be associated with their kind.

Am I working on convincing Lazerhawks to evict them? ... no. I don't have enough fucks to give to even be remotely interested in staging an eviction in c4 space, but that's not to say i wouldn't help someone who was. Lol
Aladar Dangerface
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#71 - 2015-05-21 21:04:06 UTC
KC Kamikaze wrote:
Terrorfrodo wrote:

Trolls and more trolls : No ... Not embarrassed. This was a PSA pure and simple. Not me whining. 3b is a drop in the bucket but it's certainly worth noting corp awoxers to anyone who would rather not be associated with their kind.

Am I working on convincing Lazerhawks to evict them? ... no. I don't have enough fucks to give to even be remotely interested in staging an eviction in c4 space, but that's not to say i wouldn't help someone who was. Lol

I don't think that Lazerhawks should need convincing to evict goons from wh space, is them being there in the first place not enough?

I don't need twitter. I'm already following you.

Verneusses
Hedion University
Amarr Empire
#72 - 2015-05-22 02:49:17 UTC
Aladar Dangerface wrote:
KC Kamikaze wrote:
Terrorfrodo wrote:

I don't think that Lazerhawks should need convincing to evict goons from wh space, is them being there in the first place not enough?
To quote a famous space philosopher, "There are no goons."
FOEHAMMER006
ElitistOps
Deepwater Hooligans
#73 - 2015-05-22 03:17:00 UTC
We are hilariously easy to kill, no worries man.
Aladar Dangerface
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#74 - 2015-05-22 08:59:46 UTC  |  Edited by: Aladar Dangerface
Verneusses wrote:
Aladar Dangerface wrote:
KC Kamikaze wrote:
Terrorfrodo wrote:

To quote a famous space philosopher, "There are no goons."

Yes there are, you guys.

Now im assuming you have reallsed that drawing attention to yourselves by trolling this post might not have been the wisest move?

Garnt TheBrobarian
Whole Squid
#75 - 2015-05-22 09:26:23 UTC
Aladar Dangerface wrote:

Yes there are, you guys.

Oh hush.

Aladar Dangerface wrote:

Now im assuming you have reallsed that drawing attention to yourselves by trolling this post might not have been the wisest move?

You're giving us entirely too much credit.
Trinkets friend
Sudden Buggery
Sending Thots And Players
#76 - 2015-05-22 10:16:04 UTC
Too much credit? Son, they don't give you credit, they give you their assets.
Verneusses
Hedion University
Amarr Empire
#77 - 2015-05-22 11:22:45 UTC
Aladar Dangerface wrote:

I think you're being a bit dramatic here.
Aladar Dangerface
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#78 - 2015-05-22 11:32:37 UTC  |  Edited by: Aladar Dangerface
Verneusses wrote:
Aladar Dangerface wrote:

I think you're being a bit dramatic here.

Dramatic would be me saying " OMG you guys have painted a massive ******* target on you backs. Run for the hills"

See the difference?

Garnt TheBrobarian
Whole Squid
#79 - 2015-05-22 18:35:05 UTC  |  Edited by: Garnt TheBrobarian
One of them is just more blatant than the other. Both are dramatic. Blink
FOEHAMMER006
ElitistOps
Deepwater Hooligans
#80 - 2015-05-22 18:51:28 UTC
lets have a brawl