These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Alliance & Corporation Recruitment Center

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Welcome Rookie! WH-life, TEAM-spirit and endless PVP and ISKs.

Author
Dantes Wolf
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#1 - 2015-05-20 23:12:01 UTC  |  Edited by: Dantes Wolf
Dear Rookie!

First of all, I'd like you to congratulate you on your choise of game: EVE Online will offer you thrills, excitement, joy and havoc like no other game, you have ever encountered.

It will grow on you, sticking with you, probably for years, and you might, very well, have found a lover in this client, that, for some of you, will last your entire lives.

EVE Online is that good.

But.. I'm ahead of myself, and I should get to business.

Welcome to EVE Online, and welcome to my Corporation: White Dragon Mining and Holdings

I have a lot to tell you, and I hope that you will take your time to read this, I'm sorry to say, rather extensive post.

Before I go on though, I wanna tell you one thing, and trust me on it, as I've made the attempt for over 4 years: EVE Online is not a game you wanna play solo. You want a team, you want backup and you want friends.

With that in regard, here's my proposision:

I propose, that you come with us.

I propose, that you join us, become part of our team and, that you accept our help in making you thrive and bloom, both as a pilot, and as a teammate.

In return for this, I promise, that I, over time, will do what I can to provide you with both enough content, and enough ISK's, to sustain your account here, without you having to pay for the game.

This will take time, and effort, but I, for one, have both, and both are yours to draw from.

My promise is this: I will take you under my wing, guard you, nurse you, make you, your wallet and your skilltree, bloom, and I will lead you, not only to the heavens, but to all of the stars - to the corners of the universe, where ressources are so vast, that we will be bathing in wealth, and I will take you to the rarest and wildest areas of EVE, where our medle will be tested, our courage needed and where the TEAM will be our only hope.

I will lead you to friendsship, to succes and to combat.

White Dragon Mining and Holdings

We are a PVP corp.

We are a WH corp.

We are YOUR corp.

Joining us, requires one thing, and one thing only: The desire to PVP.

If you have that, and want the absolute marrow of this game, we offer:

ArrowGUIDANCE: Both me, and the senior officer in command, Terra Thornblade, are skilled players, with years of EVE Online time to our backs. - We know the game very well, and every question you have, about pretty much anything gamerelated, is something we can answer.

ArrowBOOKS: You join up with us, and skillbooks costing less than 150.000 ISKs is on our bill.

ArrowSHIPS and Ship Re-imbursement Programs (SRP's): Once you can fly them, we offer SRP's for all ships less than Battleships. That means, that all ships lost on OP's, and in combat related to defending our assets and corp, will be reimbursed by the corporation. (T1 hulls only, and only after we are settled in the WH).

ArrowISKs: Our long term plan, effective ~1-1½ months from now, will lead us into a WH, which is, pretty much, the best field for ISK-farming in the game. - We will have carrier support on site.

ArrowAUDIO: For those who wants it, we offer audiocommunication, but for those who, for personal reasons doesn't wanna be heard, or can't be, we have an extensive codesystem, that will allow you to participate without being on audio as a whole. This is kept in regard for the fact, that we, inspite of our murderous outset, have a broad respect for peoples lives, situations and limitations: We aim to be a corp for everyone.

ArrowPVP:You want to shoot someone, we are here to help. Lowsec/0.0 sec/Highsec wardecks - everything is on the menu:

We are here to fight.

If you, with all this, see yourself with us, please, don't hesitate or hold back, but send an application to:

White Dragon Mining and Holdings
(The name is for strategic purposes only.)

And, if you have any questions, please join our public channel: White Dragons

With kind regards, the hopes of seeing you among our ranks and on behalf of the team.

Dantes Wolf

CEO

"Before you diagnose yourself with low selfesteem and depression, you should first make sure, that you are not just, in fact, surrounded by assholes".

Dantes Wolf
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#2 - 2015-05-22 13:31:19 UTC
We are still looking :)

"Before you diagnose yourself with low selfesteem and depression, you should first make sure, that you are not just, in fact, surrounded by assholes".