These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE New Citizens Q&A

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page12

... Catapulted into NullSec?

Author
Thorn en Distel
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#21 - 2015-05-20 20:51:47 UTC
Memphis Baas wrote:
That would be a pretty smart cat, if it managed to jump through a wormhole, probe out another wormhole to nullsec, and jump through it, then safely log off.

Never underestimate the kittah! We're talking the species that can learn to open your fridge (despite the half full crate of beer blocking it), steal your meat from within its wrappings, and then close the fridge neatly behind them.
ergherhdfgh
Imperial Academy
Amarr Empire
#22 - 2015-05-20 20:54:52 UTC
DId the ship that you were flying even have probes on it? if not do you or did you have any BMs in the wormhole system if not can the GM tell if you fleeted with anyone or not?

Because if you had no probes, or did have probes and never launched any, and you do not have any bookmarks of wormholes to null, in that system, and you never fleeted with someone I would like the GM to explain how it is that he thinks you found the second wormhole or even the first?

Want to talk? Join Cara's channel in game: House Forelli

Minmatar Citizen 534612187
Citizen Corp.
#23 - 2015-05-20 20:56:19 UTC
It definitely had probes on it, and I had scanned out WHs in that systems (I spend 90% of my time in wormholes). I even have an easy-follow system for bookmarking wormhole chains and stuff. What?
ergherhdfgh
Imperial Academy
Amarr Empire
#24 - 2015-05-20 20:58:52 UTC
Thorn en Distel wrote:
Memphis Baas wrote:
That would be a pretty smart cat, if it managed to jump through a wormhole, probe out another wormhole to nullsec, and jump through it, then safely log off.

Never underestimate the kittah! We're talking the species that can learn to open your fridge (despite the half full crate of beer blocking it), steal your meat from within its wrappings, and then close the fridge neatly behind them.

That's impossible!

First I don't keep beer in front of my fridge, second I am a vegetarian so I don't have meat in my fridge and finally if you think for a second that you can convince me that my lazy ass cat would close any door behind her much less the fridge door then your story really starts loosing credibility.

Want to talk? Join Cara's channel in game: House Forelli

Iroquoiss Pliskin
9B30FF Labs
#25 - 2015-05-20 20:59:40 UTC
Aralyn Cormallen
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#26 - 2015-05-21 12:01:27 UTC
As part of the "ruling out explanations" process, was alcohol imbibed at any point prior to logging out?
Previous page12