These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

kill mail fail

First post
Author
Loan--Wolf
Ace's And 8's
#1 - 2015-05-14 03:07:13 UTC
ok first i want to point out im not crying i am how ever anoied got on a ora kill didnt get a kill maill on any of the kill board i use zkill evesc or battle clinic and yes i am api verfied on all 3 profe i was involved https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nnptirv384 i only bring this up incase its a bug
Avaelica Kuershin
Paper Cats
#2 - 2015-05-14 03:14:10 UTC
If I understand correctly, only one person gets the killmail and if they aren't registered... too bad.

(BTW, your writing is hard to follow)
Carrie-Anne Moss
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#3 - 2015-05-14 03:14:19 UTC
Send me 45mill with "killmail link" as reason and i will message you the killmail in game and you can post it manually and it will still say Api verified if you got it registered.

45mill is my offer, you get the in game km link. I have "ways" of finding lost kms with crest and api sources and my mad typing skills.
Nat Silverguard
Aideron Robotics
Aideron Robotics.
#4 - 2015-05-14 03:14:53 UTC
ask the dude who has the km in-game to upload it manually to your favorite km site?

Just Add Water

Paranoid Loyd
#5 - 2015-05-14 03:59:57 UTC
Dont kill things in Jita, if ones and zeros are going to get lost in this game the highest probability of it happening is in Jita.

That being said, your API may not be properly linked as you don't have a check next to your name like I do.

Also, it kind of sounds like you are crying. Blink

"There is only one authority in this game, and that my friend is violence. The supreme authority upon which all other authority is derived." ISD Max Trix

Fix the Prospect!

Loan--Wolf
Ace's And 8's
#6 - 2015-05-14 04:02:30 UTC  |  Edited by: Loan--Wolf
Paranoid Loyd wrote:
Dont kill things in Jita, if ones and zeros are going to get lost in this game the highest probability of it happening is in Jita.

That being said, your API may not be properly linked as you don't have a check next to your name like I do.

oh it is i lose a ship its there on zkill 1 second after

edit to add all 3 of my acounts are api verfied and they are right
Carrie-Anne Moss
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#7 - 2015-05-14 04:04:31 UTC
Loan--Wolf wrote:
Paranoid Loyd wrote:

I dont have my 45mill from you yet... you want that km or not n just trolling/crying here dude?

I got ways, just need 45mill for my time
Loan--Wolf
Ace's And 8's
#8 - 2015-05-14 04:06:06 UTC
Carrie-Anne Moss wrote:
Send me 45mill with "killmail link" as reason and i will message you the killmail in game and you can post it manually and it will still say Api verified if you got it registered.

45mill is my offer, you get the in game km link. I have "ways" of finding lost kms with crest and api sources and my mad typing skills.

didnt i kill you last wek you tring to make some your isk back shame on a bad brave noob
Loan--Wolf
Ace's And 8's
#9 - 2015-05-14 04:09:25 UTC
Carrie-Anne Moss wrote:
Loan--Wolf wrote:
Paranoid Loyd wrote:

I dont have my 45mill from you yet... you want that km or not n just trolling/crying here dude?

cant pay your overlords rental fees i guess go back to high sec where noobs belong
Carrie-Anne Moss
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#10 - 2015-05-14 04:17:36 UTC
Loan--Wolf wrote:
Carrie-Anne Moss wrote:
Loan--Wolf wrote:
Paranoid Loyd wrote:

cant pay your overlords rental fees i guess go back to high sec where noobs belong

Kiss your km bye then. I got it btw just cuz i can. Never gonna show u or link it
Loan--Wolf
Ace's And 8's
#11 - 2015-05-14 04:22:59 UTC
Carrie-Anne Moss wrote:
Loan--Wolf wrote:
Carrie-Anne Moss wrote:
Loan--Wolf wrote:
Paranoid Loyd wrote:

Kiss your km bye then. I got it btw just cuz i can. Never gonna show u or link it

ah im so sad

if you are realy that poor i may float you a loan
Carrie-Anne Moss
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#12 - 2015-05-14 04:51:13 UTC
Loan--Wolf wrote:
Carrie-Anne Moss wrote:
Loan--Wolf wrote:
Carrie-Anne Moss wrote:
Loan--Wolf wrote:
name like I do.

Also, it kind of sounds like you are crying. [;

ah im so sad

if you are realy that poor i may float you a loan

Omg please i need a loan mr loan--wolf please!!
Say 500mill? Like 2-3months? Whatever interest you wish, like 10-15%--ish?

I need it for nullsec ratting cruisers, i can make my own isk if i just get some help getting on my feet. Dont wamna be greedy though so just need a few hundred mill to get me rolling in the iskies.

Thank you for your offer sire
Loan--Wolf
Ace's And 8's
#13 - 2015-05-14 04:54:19 UTC

i looked over your app and i am sad to say i dont support goons war fund sorry loan denied
Carrie-Anne Moss
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#14 - 2015-05-14 04:59:37 UTC
Loan--Wolf wrote:

i looked over your app and i am sad to say i dont support goons war fund sorry loan denied

Grr goons confirmed...

OMFG MAYBE GOONS STOLE YO ORCA KILLMAIL!!!
Tuttomenui II
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#15 - 2015-05-14 06:05:32 UTC
OP does not understand the meaning of 3rd party app.

If neither the guy/gal who died or the guy/gal that laid the final hit have their api linked to a kill board the kill board will not have the kill. Regardless of who else might have been involved.
Matthew97
#16 - 2015-05-14 08:10:23 UTC
If you're in the same corp you can always grab the killmail from the "Wars" Tab in the corp window
Gully Alex Foyle
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#17 - 2015-05-14 08:14:52 UTC
LMAO that pilot has been losing AN ORCA A DAY in highsec since Apr 30th...!

wtf?!

OP, my guess is that zkill is laughing too hard to process this guy's losses reliably.

On a side note, stop wh*ring on other people's kills and get your own: problem solved.

Make space glamorous! Is EVE dying or not? Ask the EVE-O Death-o-meter!

Lost Greybeard
Drunken Yordles
#18 - 2015-05-14 08:26:39 UTC
Generally speaking, about half of people in general and like 90% of people that favor SB over everything else will not share their API with any of the KB sites. In the former case they don't care, which is entirely their right, and in the second case they don't want the fact that they're in a warp-stealthed boat (or whatever their favored build is) to light up the internet in flashing neon letters as soon as they show up in local and people check their name, which means they're smarter than you.

I feel your pain, I guess, but this is sort of a "deal with it" thing. Why do you even care about it being posted if it wasn't a solo kill? Even in epeen terms that means it's not probably all that impressive.

(Personally, my kb profile is all things like stupid losses of cargo boats in gate camps and such, which means my evil plan is working. Even most of my FW stuff isn't in there.)
Nicolai Serkanner
Incredible.
Brave Collective
#19 - 2015-05-14 11:04:06 UTC
Carrie-Anne Moss wrote:
Loan--Wolf wrote:
Paranoid Loyd wrote:

FFS! You are not funny. Go away!
ISD Ezwal
ISD Community Communications Liaisons
ISD Alliance
#20 - 2015-05-14 11:09:18 UTC
Thread killed...eh.... locked.

Now were to find my lockmail....

The Rules:
3. Ranting is prohibited.

A rant is a post that is often filled with angry and counter productive comments. A free exchange of ideas is essential to building a strong sense of community and is helpful in development of the game and community. Rants are disruptive, and incite flaming and trolling. Please post your thoughts in a concise and clear manner while avoiding going off on rambling tangents.

ISD Ezwal Community Communication Liaisons (CCLs)