These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Wormholes

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

wh diplo channel

First post First post
Author
Lloyd Roses
Artificial Memories
#101 - 2015-05-11 02:00:48 UTC
Is no one else amazed about the sense of entitlement displayed? I mean: *I'm CSM, let me into wh-diplo channel.* leaks incomplete logs
Iyokus Patrouette
University of Caille
Gallente Federation
#102 - 2015-05-11 02:43:09 UTC
Lloyd Roses wrote:
Is no one else amazed about the sense of entitlement displayed? I mean: *I'm CSM, let me into wh-diplo channel.* leaks incomplete logs

it doesn't matter. at the end of the day any thread or discussion that is made by Corbexx or features him in anyway will just become this thread all over again and any actual changes or problems that may get fixed will just be drowned out by the hate/support arguments.

Nothing will be achieved this year until everyone gets over it. I include Corbexx in this broad statement. Mate you are now in a null alliance and that means you will not be allowed access to some places once open to you, this doesn't even make it hard for you to 'get across to the people you need to reach' because making a channel specifically for that is an easy solution to the 'problem'

Everyone else bashing on him for being a traitor blah blah blah just need to step back and try to give any constructive posts by Corbexx a chance before all the rage just comes pouring out.

---- Advocate for the initiation of purple coloured wormholes----

Rengas
AQUILA INC
Verge of Collapse
#103 - 2015-05-11 04:49:36 UTC
NoobMan wrote:
Jack Minton calling other people whiny was probably my favorite part of this thread))))))

Keep on doing you buddy! The stuff you say always gives me a smile. Maybe one day the Sandbox will conform to your ideals.

As far as the OP is concerned, you can White Knight all day long but it comes down to trust. In Eve trust is everything , I don't trust corebexx and don't want him lurking in a diplo/gossip/Intel channel. You can see he's already good at copy/pasting chat logs. Do you wanna have to worry about who he is linking logs to? He can just as easily make his own WH CSM channel and hold discussions and get feedback. If he has an eveo forum thread he wants feedback on we can put it in the motd.

To everyone else consistently debating about how whs should be, it's a massively multi-player SANDBOX. The rules and ideals and politics and alliances and what group is going to work together with xyz group is all up to the individual. There is alot of espionage, back room deals and hate going on. There is even a Religion! It's Eve and what makes the game so interesting. So if you want your own ideals, laws and honor/ bushido to be accepted and followed, you show gather up a large military power and enforce it. Your picketing and pitchforking on reddit and the eveo forums are never going to change WH politics.

Anyway Happy Mother's Day to the Moms! Erica Dusette aren't you a dude who role plays he has daughters or sisters or something? Anyway happy mothers day to you if your role playing today.

Perfect.

Too many people seem to be under the impression that EVE has structure and order.

It doesn't. It never has and never will, and if this is something that doesn't appeal to you then guess what, your opinions don't matter.

Feel free to play something else. The rest of us will still be enjoying EVE Online: Chaos Simulator.

Aladar Dangerface
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#104 - 2015-05-11 13:44:09 UTC  |  Edited by: Aladar Dangerface
Ilaister wrote:
I think Iyokus is right and Dusette is right and I'm Absolutely Certain that the lack of invite to a prolapser is an oversight that will be seen to forthwith.

Leaving a thread with Erica and the word panties in it because my collar has become very tight all of a sudden.

And it's late.

You've been on the sauce again illiaster havent you? Big smile

I don't need twitter. I'm already following you.

Serendipity Lost
Repo Industries
#105 - 2015-05-11 15:07:51 UTC
Can't you let him in the secret channel, then make a secret secret channel and not let him in that one? Then you can plot against him in the secret secret channel and then troll the living poop out of him in the secret channel. At a glance this appears to have limitless fun possibilities.

HTC NecoSino
Suddenly Carebears
#106 - 2015-05-11 16:40:07 UTC
#RecallCorbexx

Best tears I've tasted in months. Thank you.
HTC NecoSino
Suddenly Carebears
#107 - 2015-05-11 16:47:02 UTC
Jack Miton wrote:
a wh diplo channel is a joke. wspace corps need to lose the mentality of 'seeing who wants to come' every time there's a fight and removing the diplo channel is a great step towards that.
wspace need corps to do less things together and more things by themselves.

What is this WeebleCorp you are now a part of?
Lloyd Roses
Artificial Memories
#108 - 2015-05-11 17:29:37 UTC
HTC NecoSino wrote:
Jack Miton wrote:
a wh diplo channel is a joke. wspace corps need to lose the mentality of 'seeing who wants to come' every time there's a fight and removing the diplo channel is a great step towards that.

Think they wobble but don't fall down.
epicurus ataraxia
Illusion of Solitude.
Illusion of Solitude
#109 - 2015-05-11 19:08:35 UTC
Lloyd Roses wrote:

Well, that is one way of looking at it.

The question however is simpler.

What is a Diplo channel?

Is it a channel where diplomats, actively involved wormholers in the community, and wormhole representatives, can meet and discuss issues in a sane and reasonable manner, you know, in a diplomatic way?

Or is it A club for self important people to reinforce their own self image and also to save the effort of a bat phone when there is a nice gank or logon trap needing warm bodies?

Hopefully the former, or else be honest and call it as it is.Roll

There is one EvE. Many people. Many lifestyles. WE are EvE

TurboX3
Pulling The Plug
PURPLE HELMETED WARRIORS
#110 - 2015-05-11 19:18:58 UTC
Jack Miton wrote:

I agree with this +1
Erica Dusette
Division 13
#111 - 2015-05-11 20:49:16 UTC
"Chaos simulator online" - Now with joint diplo/intel channel.

Aladar Dangerface wrote:
Ilaister wrote:
I think Iyokus is right and Dusette is right and I'm Absolutely Certain that the lack of invite to a prolapser is an oversight that will be seen to forthwith.

Leaving a thread with Erica and the word panties in it because my collar has become very tight all of a sudden.

And it's late.

You've been on the sauce again illiaster havent you? Big smile

I think he's a wasabi lover. ♥

HTC NecoSino wrote:
Jack Miton wrote:

Closest he could get to a divorce. Sad

Never did get his corpse...

Jack Miton > you be nice or you're sleeping on the couch again!

Part-Time Wormhole Pirate Full-Time Supermodel

worмнole dιary + cнaracтer вιoѕвσss

Lloyd Roses
Artificial Memories
#112 - 2015-05-11 20:55:08 UTC
epicurus ataraxia wrote:
Is it a channel where diplomats, actively involved wormholers in the community, and wormhole representatives, can meet and discuss issues in a sane and reasonable manner, you know, in a diplomatic way?

Or is it A club for self important people to reinforce their own self image and also to save the effort of a bat phone when there is a nice gank or logon trap needing warm bodies?

Hopefully the former, or else be honest and call it as it is.Roll

I'm not involved in politics, but the packaging reads diplo+wh, and the corbexx/CFC combo doesn't quite nail the topic.
Axloth Okiah
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#113 - 2015-05-11 21:06:42 UTC
Result of the vote among wspace diplos, CEOs and such about corbexx hanging with us in the diplo channel:
http://i.imgur.com/A7MtweI.png

It ran for roughly 48 hours, thx to Noobman and Lam.
Winthorp
#114 - 2015-05-11 21:14:11 UTC
Axloth Okiah wrote:
Result of the vote among wspace diplos, CEOs and such about corbexx hanging with us in the diplo channel:
http://i.imgur.com/A7MtweI.png

It ran for roughly 48 hours, thx to Noobman and Lam.

#REKT
Jack Miton
School of Applied Knowledge
Caldari State
#115 - 2015-05-12 00:09:07 UTC
HTC NecoSino wrote:
Jack Miton wrote:

It is a corp. with weebles.

There is no Bob.

Stuck In Here With Me:  http://sihwm.blogspot.com.au/

Down the Pipe:  http://feeds.feedburner.com/CloakyScout

Thornir
Royal Amarr Institute
Amarr Empire
#116 - 2015-05-12 08:52:06 UTC
Corbexx you seem to be rather mad that you do not have the support of the RainbowKnights channel. Even less support from the people living in Wspace. However, honestly what did you expect?

Did you think we would still have faith in you after you left wh space to linger up with goons, who just use you as a puppet in a fail attempt to get some sort of control over Wspace. Or the fact that 80% of the changes you want to make never gets past talking about it? Trump something major we want through and slowly rebuild your rep. Maybe you will get some of your long lost respect back. However, it is probably too late already.

Do not get me wrong, you try but I think atleast 70% of WH people do not care for you as a player nor a CSM member as you are just another CSM sellout. In addition, the most important fact, I did not vote for you.

Dagoth Fett wrote:
You guys are insane. Corbexx is a resource

Stay out of this. You clearly have no inside into this issue and mindlessly try to defend your goon buddy.
He might be a resource, but he is the same reason people do not want to live next to a nuclear power plant. That also is a resource, efficient and all. But after the first meltdown you don’t really trust them anymore do you?

Nitris Denitrace wrote:
As far as I'm concerned, and as far as corbexx continues to make himself, corbexx is the enemy of w-space

TL DR: Corbexx has nothing to do in a diplo channel for WH people. Moreover, has no business in a WH batphone channel. (+general hate against corbexx)

FC? Hello. Warp to me! I am here!

Axloth Okiah
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#117 - 2015-05-12 09:42:05 UTC  |  Edited by: Axloth Okiah
Thornir wrote:
goons, who just use you as a puppet in a fail attempt to get some sort of control over Wspace
Thats quite a baseless tinfoil stretch. Imho, they just used him to score a PR victory a troll everybody - which succeeded spectacularly.
Thornir
Royal Amarr Institute
Amarr Empire
#118 - 2015-05-12 09:56:28 UTC
Axloth Okiah wrote:
Thornir wrote:
goons, who just use you as a puppet in a fail attempt to get some sort of control over Wspace
Thats quite a baseless tinfoil stretch. Imho, they just used him to score a PR victory a troll everybody - which succeeded spectacularly.

Isn't PR also a form of control?

FC? Hello. Warp to me! I am here!

HTC NecoSino
Suddenly Carebears
#119 - 2015-05-12 13:34:07 UTC
Sten Taxi
Bees Nutz
Unlimited Epiphany
#120 - 2015-05-12 14:18:15 UTC
Since this thread is offically derailed. I would like to throw a question in the direction of corbexxx. Did you seriously think you would get any other reception? Have you not been reading this forum section since you jumped ship to goons? Surely you can't be as naive and think it would be all fine and dandy?