These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Crime & Punishment

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page123

Bounty

Author
Ashlar Maidstone
MoonFyre BattleGroup Holdings
#41 - 2015-05-06 17:50:25 UTC
Mag's wrote:
Ashlar Maidstone wrote:
This is a first and ONLY WARNING. You have exactly 24 hours to;

1) Complete the contracts to Kor Azor Prime Amarr Empire the deliveries of

A) Apocolypse Battleship

B) Navy Issue Armegeddon

estimated value combined of 980mil. isk.

2) Return both ships to S9X-AX in Providence intact as per fitted and rigged.

3) FAILURE on your part to complete OR return said ships will RESULT in a formal complaint filed with CCP GAMEMASTERS in which I will demand that you either deliver/redeliver at your expense both ships.

If in the course that this matter is NOT to my satisfaction then I will ask that your Eve accounts be closed and terminated subject to an investigation by CCP GAMEMASTERS.

You have exactly 24 hours from the time this is posted to comply or face the conseqeunces of your actions.

A warrant for your arrest will also be made as you will be charged with grand thelf of these items as per national and international law.
That there, is comedy gold.
Awesome stuff, thanks. Lol

So, you think it's comedy? I am afraid to tell you but this is FOR REAL. I worked too long and too hard to get something I had set goals towards, but as this stands now this warning is REAL, and I do have the means to track down his IP address and then let the law deal with it from that point on.
Paranoid Loyd
#42 - 2015-05-06 18:21:52 UTC  |  Edited by: Paranoid Loyd
I know it is comedy. ROFLMAO!

"There is only one authority in this game, and that my friend is violence. The supreme authority upon which all other authority is derived." ISD Max Trix

Fix the Prospect!

CloudyHi Crush
Kleptomaniac Consortium
#43 - 2015-05-06 18:33:34 UTC
Greetings. Thank you for using our service or should I say allowing us to service you. In accordance with our general practice standards the ships you are referring to are currently in the process of being sold. They are for sale here:

https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=5725730#post5725730

Once again thank you using our "courier service".

Sincerely,
CC
Freya Sertan
Doomheim
#44 - 2015-05-06 18:40:29 UTC
Oh man. I want to like her posts so bad just so she keeps posting them.

But then she'd be posting. More.

We can't have that.

Or can we? ARGH! Content!!! Why must you be so awesome!?

New Eden isn't nice. It isn't friendly. It isn't very hospitiable. Good thing there are people here to shoot in the face.

Want to make New Eden a nice place? Try this out.

Mag's
Azn Empire
#45 - 2015-05-06 19:24:00 UTC
Ashlar Maidstone wrote:
Mag's wrote:

So, you think it's comedy? I am afraid to tell you but this is FOR REAL. I worked too long and too hard to get something I had set goals towards, but as this stands now this warning is REAL, and I do have the means to track down his IP address and then let the law deal with it from that point on.
Wonderful, simply wonderful. Lol

Please let us know how that goes. Big smile

Destination SkillQueue:- It's like assuming the Lions will ignore you in the Savannah, if you're small, fat and look helpless.

Noragen Neirfallas
Emotional Net Loss
#46 - 2015-05-06 21:03:10 UTC  |  Edited by: Noragen Neirfallas
Ashlar Maidstone wrote:
Mag's wrote:
Ashlar Maidstone wrote:

A) Apocolypse Battleship

B) Navy Issue Armegeddon

3) FAILURE on your part to complete OR return said ships will RESULT in a formal complaint filed with CCP GAMEMASTERS in which I will demand that you either deliver/redeliver at your expense both ships.

If in the course that this matter is NOT to my satisfaction then I will ask that your Eve accounts be closed and terminated subject to an investigation by CCP GAMEMASTERS.

You have exactly 24 hours from the time this is posted to comply or face the conseqeunces of your actions.

A warrant for your arrest will also be made as you will be charged with grand thelf of these items as per national and international law.

Hi I must of missed this post. Myself mobadder and a collaboration guru by the name of veers run a for profit reclamation service. For the small fee of 125mil isk per ship we will reclaim any vessel/s you have a legitimate claim too. Please provide as many details as you can remember and proof of ownership along with the fee to myself and we will right this wrong that has been committed.

This service is available should your petition fail.

Member and Judge of the Court of Crime and Punishment

Noragens basically the Chribba of C&P - Zimmy Zeta

Confirming that we all play in Noragen's eve. - BeBopAReBop

ISD Buldath favorite ISD

'"****station games" - Sun Tzu' - Ralph King Griffin

Demerius Xenocratus
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#47 - 2015-05-06 22:04:50 UTC
You've made a terrible mistake posting here. I'm afraid this forum is full of the very sort of scammers and thieves that have caused you so much grief.

If you contact me via EVE-mail I MAY be able to secure the return of your belongings. I would need some funds to run the operation but we can discuss that later.
Tengu Grib
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#48 - 2015-05-06 23:45:29 UTC
Ashlar Maidstone wrote:
Mag's wrote:
Ashlar Maidstone wrote:

A) Apocolypse Battleship

B) Navy Issue Armegeddon

Pro tip: No one cares. Everyone will laugh at you. CCP included. The real world cops will laugh even harder than we will.

Rabble Rabble Rabble

Praise James, Supreme Protector of High Sec.

BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
University of Caille
Gallente Federation
#49 - 2015-05-07 00:12:47 UTC
Ashlar Maidstone wrote:
Mag's wrote:
Ashlar Maidstone wrote:

A) Apocolypse Battleship

B) Navy Issue Armegeddon

So this is theft, of what exactly? Everything that was "stolen" belongs to CCP and still belongs to CCP.

Founder of Violet Squadron, a small gang NPSI community! Mail me for more information.

BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie's Space Mediation Service!

Leto Thule
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#50 - 2015-05-07 01:07:36 UTC
Ashlar Maidstone wrote:
Mag's wrote:
Ashlar Maidstone wrote:

A) Apocolypse Battleship

B) Navy Issue Armegeddon

Obvious troll. Has to be.

If not, please, track my IP address down. I don't think you have even the slightest idea how to do that. I know, I know, your a special forces sniper / hacker / professor / lawyer.

I'll be waiting for you to post my IP.

Toolbox.

Thunderdome ringmaster, Community Leader and Lord Inquisitor to the Court of Crime and Punishment

BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
University of Caille
Gallente Federation
#51 - 2015-05-07 02:03:28 UTC
Leto Thule wrote:

Obvious troll. Has to be.

If not, please, track my IP address down. I don't think you have even the slightest idea how to do that. I know, I know, your a special forces sniper / hacker / professor / lawyer.

I'll be waiting for you to post my IP.

Toolbox.

Probably true. I just find it more fun to treat trolls as if their serious.

Founder of Violet Squadron, a small gang NPSI community! Mail me for more information.

BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie's Space Mediation Service!

Ashlar Maidstone
MoonFyre BattleGroup Holdings
#52 - 2015-05-08 16:50:22 UTC
CC , if you ever even think about crossing my path, I will make really sure I have point on you and watch you burn. I wrote off the ENTIRE loss
Noragen Neirfallas
Emotional Net Loss
#53 - 2015-05-08 18:07:22 UTC
Ashlar Maidstone wrote:
CC , if you ever even think about crossing my path, I will make really sure I have point on you and watch you burn. I wrote off the ENTIRE loss

I'm sorry to hear this as I would have happily recovered your assets should you have had proof of ownership. I think you must be a Nitshe ALT

Member and Judge of the Court of Crime and Punishment

Noragens basically the Chribba of C&P - Zimmy Zeta

Confirming that we all play in Noragen's eve. - BeBopAReBop

ISD Buldath favorite ISD

'"****station games" - Sun Tzu' - Ralph King Griffin

Azn
Doomheim
#54 - 2015-05-08 19:02:33 UTC
Ashlar Maidstone wrote:

Do you want to borrow some isk? No joke, I'm ******* loaded. No seriously, you've never seen so much isk. I'll PM you a screenshot of my wallets.

The only alt allowed to post in C&P

Nat Silverguard
Aideron Robotics
Aideron Robotics.
#55 - 2015-05-10 11:20:38 UTC
Ashlar Maidstone wrote:

tracking him down RL via his IP? wow, now i am gonna warn you. that's a real life threat right there and could actually land you to prison dude, be careful. What?

Just Add Water

Count Maldren
Speaker for the Dead
Stay Feral
#56 - 2015-05-22 23:49:36 UTC
dunno what happened but i put like 20m worth of garbage for courier and i just got 60m for free. alrighty then :>

thanks byowner
Mag's
Azn Empire
#57 - 2015-05-25 11:28:13 UTC
Ashlar Maidstone wrote:
Things didn't go quite as well as expected then? But at least you supplied the humour, so it was well worth the cost. Amiright?

Destination SkillQueue:- It's like assuming the Lions will ignore you in the Savannah, if you're small, fat and look helpless.

Previous page123