These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
12Next page
 

Clears throat....

Author
Eternum Praetorian
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#1 - 2015-05-08 00:10:42 UTC  |  Edited by: Eternum Praetorian
This eve related post is to announce the return of... someone of very little importance in the grand scheme of things. Was I the greatest PVP'er in EVE? Nope. Was I the best PVP teacher EVE had ever seen? Nope... I was one of the better ones but there were many such leaders in EVE before and after me. I tip my hat to you all Cool

What distinguished Eternum among all of his peers was his patients as a teacher. In a fleet, when a fresh young nooblet asked "how do I warp to a gate" (for the fifth time) Eternum was there to tell him. When a paraplegic wanted to fly Guardians and RR his gang with a nothing more then computer control device that he had to work with his teeth... Eternum was there to say that's okay. You fly those guardians with your teeth! Don't let the world bring you down.

My greatest role perhaps was thought provoking discussions in out of pod experience... including but not limited to "Why the Higgs boson is not god" and "Flipping 100 heads in a row? Nah!". Eternum may not always be right but he always gets you thinking (or trolling). Either one has always been fine by him.


He is back... for now.
You have been warned Lol


Special greetings to the likes of wolf, Akita and all of the other people who never log off. See you in the stars!

[center]The EVE Gateway Blog[/center] [center]One Of EVE Online's Ultimate Resources[/center]

stoicfaux
#2 - 2015-05-08 00:16:55 UTC
"patience"

Pon Farr Memorial: once every 7 years, all the carebears in high-sec must PvP or they will be temp-banned.

Eternum Praetorian
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#3 - 2015-05-08 00:21:36 UTC
Ah... to have my grammar corrected again <3

[center]The EVE Gateway Blog[/center] [center]One Of EVE Online's Ultimate Resources[/center]

Jenshae Chiroptera
#4 - 2015-05-08 00:22:07 UTC
Okay.

CCP - Building ant hills and magnifying glasses for fat kids

Not even once

EVE is becoming shallow and puerile; it will satisfy neither the veteran nor the "WoW" type crowd in the transition.

Unsuccessful At Everything
The Troll Bridge
#5 - 2015-05-08 00:29:37 UTC
Were you the guy who did that one thing that made everyone say that stuff, or the other guy who did the stuff that inspired that thing?




Since the cessation of their usefulness is imminent, may I appropriate your belongings?

Solecist Project
#6 - 2015-05-08 00:31:30 UTC
Name rings a bell, but no idea.


Will you die for me?

That ringing in your ears you're experiencing right now is the last gasping breathe of a dying inner ear as it got thoroughly PULVERISED by the point roaring over your head at supersonic speeds. - Tippia

Memphis Baas
#7 - 2015-05-08 00:39:13 UTC
Eternum Praetorian wrote:
See you in the stars!


IN the stars? You don't like them very much, then.
Eternum Praetorian
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#8 - 2015-05-08 00:43:02 UTC  |  Edited by: Eternum Praetorian
Solecist Project wrote:
Name rings a bell, but no idea.


Will you die for me?



You and me forum slapped each other once upon a time with regards to EVE's "no fight culture". As I recall I flew all the way out to rens to "die for you" but you were MIA for 2 days( "the phone was busy" Lol) Sybil fought me though, she was your buddy at the time She still play?

[center]The EVE Gateway Blog[/center] [center]One Of EVE Online's Ultimate Resources[/center]

Sibyyl
Garoun Investment Bank
Gallente Federation
#9 - 2015-05-08 01:14:49 UTC

o/

Yus. I am married to EVE. RIP RL romance.

Joffy Aulx-Gao for CSM. Fix links and OGB. Ban stabs from plexes. Fulfill karmic justice.

Long Meza
Imperial Shipment
Amarr Empire
#10 - 2015-05-08 01:21:58 UTC
Eternum Praetorian wrote:
Ah... to have my grammar corrected again <3


You get a sticker for spelling grammar correctly though...... and your signature is jacked up.
Eternum Praetorian
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#11 - 2015-05-08 01:34:22 UTC
Well i'll be damned... hello Sybil. I will be joining brave in a few days :P

It's a small universe Cool

[center]The EVE Gateway Blog[/center] [center]One Of EVE Online's Ultimate Resources[/center]

Teckos Pech
Patriotic Tendencies
Goonswarm Federation
#12 - 2015-05-08 01:50:25 UTC
Eternum Praetorian wrote:
This eve related post is to announce the return of... someone of very little importance in the grand scheme of things. Was I the greatest PVP'er in EVE? Nope. Was I the best PVP teacher EVE had ever seen? Nope... I was one of the better ones but there were many such leaders in EVE before and after me. I tip my hat to you all Cool

What distinguished Eternum among all of his peers was his patients as a teacher. In a fleet, when a fresh young nooblet asked "how do I warp to a gate" (for the fifth time) Eternum was there to tell him. When a paraplegic wanted to fly Guardians and RR his gang with a nothing more then computer control device that he had to work with his teeth... Eternum was there to say that's okay. You fly those guardians with your teeth! Don't let the world bring you down.

My greatest role perhaps was thought provoking discussions in out of pod experience... including but not limited to "Why the Higgs boson is not god" and "Flipping 100 heads in a row? Nah!". Eternum may not always be right but he always gets you thinking (or trolling). Either one has always been fine by him.


He is back... for now.
You have been warned Lol


Special greetings to the likes of wolf, Akita and all of the other people who never log off. See you in the stars!


Quadriplegic.

Big smile

I don't believe we've met...but welcome back.

"The curious task of economics is to demonstrate to men how little they really know about what they imagine they can design."--Friedrich August von Hayek

8 Golden Rules for EVE Online

Eternum Praetorian
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#13 - 2015-05-08 03:09:51 UTC
You're right! & thank you! lol

Quadriplegic... oops!

[center]The EVE Gateway Blog[/center] [center]One Of EVE Online's Ultimate Resources[/center]

Solecist Project
#14 - 2015-05-08 12:28:07 UTC
Eternum Praetorian wrote:
Solecist Project wrote:
Name rings a bell, but no idea.


Will you die for me?



You and me forum slapped each other once upon a time with regards to EVE's "no fight culture". As I recall I flew all the way out to rens to "die for you" but you were MIA for 2 days( "the phone was busy" Lol) Sybil fought me though, she was your buddy at the time She still play?

Oh it's you!
We brought this up a few times and I started to remember!

The phone DID actually hog me for most of the time.
Or chats. Or whatever.

BUT you can try again! I'll happily blow you up
and donate your loot to PLEX4GOOD!

Or you just hand it over like a good boy. :)

That ringing in your ears you're experiencing right now is the last gasping breathe of a dying inner ear as it got thoroughly PULVERISED by the point roaring over your head at supersonic speeds. - Tippia

Gully Alex Foyle
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#15 - 2015-05-08 13:05:31 UTC
Eternum Praetorian wrote:
Solecist Project wrote:
Name rings a bell, but no idea.


Will you die for me?



You and me forum slapped each other once upon a time with regards to EVE's "no fight culture". As I recall I flew all the way out to rens to "die for you" but you were MIA for 2 days( "the phone was busy" Lol) Sybil fought me though, she was your buddy at the time She still play?
LOL I remember that thread.

Weren't you looking for 1v1s on SiSi or something?

Make space glamorous! Is EVE dying or not? Ask the EVE-O Death-o-meter!

Scipio Artelius
The Vendunari
End of Life
#16 - 2015-05-08 13:23:22 UTC
Gully Alex Foyle wrote:
LOL I remember that thread.

Weren't you looking for 1v1s on SiSi or something?

I think that's the one, yes.
Mizhir
Escalated.
#17 - 2015-05-08 14:16:27 UTC  |  Edited by: Mizhir
I remember you. And I remember the HML damp caracals back when both damps and caracals were lackluster.

You were the guy who ran PWNED Factor and taught me how to pvp after I had wasted a few months in a terrible nullsec alliance. If it wasn't for you I would have quit the game back then. Not really sure if I should thank you or not Roll

Edit: I don't miss your shitposting though.

2nd edit: I still have the caracal lol

❤️️💛💚💙💜

Eve Solecist
Shitt Outta Luck - GANKING4GOOD
#18 - 2015-05-08 14:18:26 UTC
Mizhir wrote:
Not really sure if I should thank you or not Roll
LolLolLol
  • All incoming connection attempts are being blocked. If you want to speak to me you will find me either in Hek local, you can create a contract or make a thread about it in General Discussions. I will call you back. -
Herzog Wolfhammer
Sigma Special Tactics Group
#19 - 2015-05-08 16:35:57 UTC
Eternum Praetorian wrote:
This eve related post is to announce the return of... someone of very little importance in the grand scheme of things. Was I the greatest PVP'er in EVE? Nope. Was I the best PVP teacher EVE had ever seen? Nope... I was one of the better ones but there were many such leaders in EVE before and after me. I tip my hat to you all Cool

What distinguished Eternum among all of his peers was his patients as a teacher. In a fleet, when a fresh young nooblet asked "how do I warp to a gate" (for the fifth time) Eternum was there to tell him. When a paraplegic wanted to fly Guardians and RR his gang with a nothing more then computer control device that he had to work with his teeth... Eternum was there to say that's okay. You fly those guardians with your teeth! Don't let the world bring you down.

My greatest role perhaps was thought provoking discussions in out of pod experience... including but not limited to "Why the Higgs boson is not god" and "Flipping 100 heads in a row? Nah!". Eternum may not always be right but he always gets you thinking (or trolling). Either one has always been fine by him.


He is back... for now.
You have been warned Lol


Special greetings to the likes of wolf, Akita and all of the other people who never log off. See you in the stars!




This bodes ill for every mother's son who calls himself "pirate".

Bring back DEEEEP Space!

u3pog
Ministerstvo na otbranata
#20 - 2015-05-08 16:59:01 UTC
Sibyyl wrote:

o/

Yus. I am married to EVE. RIP RL romance.



You can always find a co-pilot in EVE and RL :)
12Next page