These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Intergalactic Summit

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
 

Sermon: The Sixth Empire

Author
Pieter Tuulinen
Societas Imperialis Sceptri Coronaeque
Khimi Harar
#21 - 2015-05-05 18:35:04 UTC
Markus Error wrote:
Pieter Tuulinen wrote:
Tyrel Toov wrote:

Hey, she's a woman with needs, who am I do deny her an outlet?


When the Empress has needs I hear she just ****s a fleet of Minmatar capital ships.

Well, yeah, but I doubt one can simply pull an entire fleet out of their rear end every time they feel the urge, as it were.

If you can, I'm uncertain if concern or amusement is called for.


Well, Tyrel there claimed to be able to scratch her itch and it's not like Ushra'khan't can summon a fleet of Minmatar capital ships either, is it?

Maker. This stuff just writes itself.

For the first time since I started the conversation, he looks me dead in the eye. In his gaze are steel jackhammers, quiet vengeance, a hundred thousand orbital bombs frozen in still life.

Tyrel Toov
Non-Hostile Target
Wild Geese.
#22 - 2015-05-05 18:36:29 UTC
Pieter Tuulinen wrote:
Tyrel Toov wrote:
Maria Daphiti wrote:
Tyrel Toov wrote:
Feu dAstres wrote:
I tried calling Jamyl with some questions ... but all I got was a busy signal.

Sorry, she gets drunk sometimes and calls my adult chat line. Spends hours talking dirty to one of my baseline operators, then hours more crying...... I would cut her off, but it's good money.


*narrows her eyes* We should meet in low sec sometime Tyrel.

Empress Jamyl I would never do such a horrid thing.

Hey, she's a woman with needs, who am I do deny her an outlet?


When the Empress has needs I hear she just ****s a fleet of Minmatar capital ships.

Well, that's hardly sanitary. I do hope she has her tetanus shots....

I want to paint my ship Periwinkle.

Tyrel Toov
Non-Hostile Target
Wild Geese.
#23 - 2015-05-05 19:10:14 UTC
Pieter Tuulinen wrote:
Markus Error wrote:
Pieter Tuulinen wrote:
Tyrel Toov wrote:

Hey, she's a woman with needs, who am I do deny her an outlet?


When the Empress has needs I hear she just ****s a fleet of Minmatar capital ships.

Well, yeah, but I doubt one can simply pull an entire fleet out of their rear end every time they feel the urge, as it were.

If you can, I'm uncertain if concern or amusement is called for.


Well, Tyrel there claimed to be able to scratch her itch and it's not like Ushra'khan't can summon a fleet of Minmatar capital ships either, is it?

Maker. This stuff just writes itself.

Just because we don't doesn't mean we can't. They're literally the easiest ships to make, we just scrape some rust off an old station l, slap some engines on it, and poof: Capital ship.

I want to paint my ship Periwinkle.

Markus Error
Her Majesty's Crown Corporation
#24 - 2015-05-05 19:46:28 UTC
Tyrel Toov wrote:
Pieter Tuulinen wrote:
Markus Error wrote:
Pieter Tuulinen wrote:
Tyrel Toov wrote:

Hey, she's a woman with needs, who am I do deny her an outlet?


When the Empress has needs I hear she just ****s a fleet of Minmatar capital ships.

Well, yeah, but I doubt one can simply pull an entire fleet out of their rear end every time they feel the urge, as it were.

If you can, I'm uncertain if concern or amusement is called for.


Well, Tyrel there claimed to be able to scratch her itch and it's not like Ushra'khan't can summon a fleet of Minmatar capital ships either, is it?

Maker. This stuff just writes itself.

Just because we don't doesn't mean we can't. They're literally the easiest ships to make, we just scrape some rust off an old station l, slap some engines on it, and poof: Capital ship.

Matari engineering at its finest. No better in the cluster.

"If it cannot be shot the #### down, it can always be blown the #### up."

-Unknown

Merdaneth
Angel Wing.
#25 - 2015-05-05 21:40:58 UTC
Mr. Singularity,

In your position I would suggest that you find someone to write your speeches for you. Considering the forces that are pulling your strings, I have no doubt they an make a number of good writers available to you.

Try and understand your role in the conflict and act like it. It will make things go smoother for you.
Tyrel Toov
Non-Hostile Target
Wild Geese.
#26 - 2015-05-05 22:15:51 UTC
Merdaneth wrote:
Mr. Singularity,

In your position I would suggest that you find someone to write your speeches for you. Considering the forces that are pulling your strings, I have no doubt they an make a number of good writers available to you.

Try and understand your role in the conflict and act like it. It will make things go smoother for you.

(( OOC : Meanwhile, in CFC / Imperium comms they're prepairing ))

I want to paint my ship Periwinkle.

Max Singularity
House Singularity
Sixth Empire
#27 - 2015-05-05 23:21:47 UTC
Merdaneth wrote:
Mr. Singularity,

In your position I would suggest that you find someone to write your speeches for you.


Good advice. Wish I had one. Is there a temp agency?

Merdaneth wrote:
Considering the forces that are pulling your strings, I have no doubt they an make a number of good writers available to you.


Hmmm... assumptions. Wrong assumptions are assumptions.

Merdaneth wrote:
Try and understand your role in the conflict and act like it. It will make things go smoother for you.


Also good advice, try to understand your role in the conflict. All in good time... all in good time... I don't do smooth. Thanks for your input.

Be bold pilot.

Harbinger of Faith His Holiness Maximilian Singularity VI, Pope of New Eden

First Champion House Kador (defeated) - #MagnateGate

Viceroy Interview & Apostle In Amarr

Tyrel Toov
Non-Hostile Target
Wild Geese.
#28 - 2015-05-06 00:08:08 UTC
Max Singularity wrote:
I don't do smooth.

Max, I've seen some of the ladies that hang around with you. Are you sure you don't do smooth?

I want to paint my ship Periwinkle.

Jvpiter
Science and Trade Institute
Caldari State
#29 - 2015-05-06 00:48:31 UTC  |  Edited by: Jvpiter
The old Empress is a sham. Max is the new Empress.


The image of a prophylactic being blown up like a balloon comes to mind...


E: As a serious response.

Samira Kernher wrote:
No rightminded Amarr would follow you


This is the problem, at its core, Max. You call yourself a leader, but a foreign army bends the knee to you. You lambast and discard the traditions of your own people and you would outright reject these traditions instead of reforming them. You are not the next Emperor. You are simply an instigator, a stranger with an opinion.

Call me Joe.

Max Singularity
House Singularity
Sixth Empire
#30 - 2015-05-06 05:45:10 UTC
Jvpiter wrote:
You call yourself a leader...


Citation needed.

I lead no one because there is no one behind my back that I'm in front of.

Not one of these titles I have is self proclaimed. Not a single one. I have been offered hundreds of billions for these unique robes I wear that were bequeathed to me by our fellow Capsuleers. If I were to sell them, no amount of money would ever get them back, ever. If I were to take off these titles... the same.

All I ask is one thing...

We as Amarrians do have a right to legally and peacefully call the Emperor Family and Theology Council with the aid of the Speakers of Truth to look into the legitimacy of Jamyl Sarum 1 reign. This is our right as a free and just people, yet this simple message is met with false accusations to my cause.

According to The Scope broadcast, on my behalf The Imperium asked the Emperor Family and Theology Council and did they come back with a determinant defense of their Empress. No. They were not even silent, in fact, they REFUSED to comment. This has never happened before. Why?

Because it's time.

I lead no one but my own house. Do not confuse people standing by my side in just cause as leadership for I know to well and humbly my position, and role.

There is no citation.

Harbinger of Faith His Holiness Maximilian Singularity VI, Pope of New Eden

First Champion House Kador (defeated) - #MagnateGate

Viceroy Interview & Apostle In Amarr

Jvpiter
Science and Trade Institute
Caldari State
#31 - 2015-05-06 06:12:15 UTC


Max Singularity wrote:
Jvpiter wrote:
You call yourself a leader...


Citation needed.



Your title which you declare right beneath all your communications is the citation. A 'pope', by definition, is the foremost leader.


If a wheat farmer is all you are, then put that in your universal declaration instead.


Call me Joe.

Merdaneth
Angel Wing.
#32 - 2015-05-06 17:11:26 UTC
Max Singularity wrote:


Not one of these titles I have is self proclaimed. Not a single one.


That was never my claim. However, a true and honest man should refuse to wear titles others bestow upon him, if he doesn't feel worthy to carry said titles.

As for those who bestowed the titles, rest assured I am dealing with them.

Max Singularity wrote:
I have been offered hundreds of billions for these unique robes I wear that were bequeathed to me by our fellow Capsuleers.


It seems to me that your dresscode is one of your biggest talents. However, I am of the opinion that a proper dresscode is an insufficient qualification for the titles bestowed upon you. Don't you agree?
Vulxanis Viceroy
The Dark Space Initiative
Scary Wormhole People
#33 - 2015-05-07 03:09:16 UTC
A disturbing show of ignorance of your own people and disastrous display of heresy.

Your words show a lack of education, and reek of an oblivious air of runaway unfounded idealism.

Even if you can corrupt the minds of capsuleers who compare themselves to insects and take pride in it, that does not give your words validity.

And you are surprised when Amarr faithful reject you. Pitiful.

In Character: Only responds to "Lord Draconis"

Pronounced "Vulzanis"

Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/Eve/comments/4fanm8/eve_in_a_nutshell_and_how_to_crack_it/

Public channel: VXV EVE

Twitter: https://wiki.eveonline.com/en/wiki/Vulxanis_Viceroy

Max Singularity
House Singularity
Sixth Empire
#34 - 2015-05-07 04:10:26 UTC
Vulxanis Viceroy wrote:


And you are surprised when Amarr faithful reject you. Pitiful.


Citation needed.

I'm not surprised, for the poison of corruption runs deep within this Empire now, but that was not always the case.

Nor do I have to have any concurrence, nor do I need any agreement from any Mortal or Capsuleer alike.

This theater is attempting to focus on me, a flawed human that is far from God. This is all Sarumite brainwashed tactics to defer the cause at hand and dilute my message, my questions...

The question I bear to ask... Sarum, where is thy hope the Harbinger of Hope was promised to avail?

Why are the Drifters here now? Why did you desecrate the Wormhole stations of the sleepers? Why did you harvest the bodies? Why did you unleash a second species of immortals of violence upon the lands? Why (and who) are the Elders and why did they come for you? How did she survive the Shathol'Syn?

Her right to rule is simply a question for the Speakers of Truth, and the Theology Council. My questions have caused me no discomfort of my butt as it has for others.

Chide me all thee want.
Kill me if you can, for I shall rise again.
Make fun of the boil under my left arm pit as it grows hair of its own. <--- Now that hurts my feelings.

There is no Citation. Only my questions.

Harbinger of Faith His Holiness Maximilian Singularity VI, Pope of New Eden

First Champion House Kador (defeated) - #MagnateGate

Viceroy Interview & Apostle In Amarr

Soren Tyrhanos
PIE Inc.
Praetoria Imperialis Excubitoris
#35 - 2015-05-07 04:13:20 UTC
Vulxanis Viceroy wrote:
A disturbing show of ignorance of your own people and disastrous display of heresy.

Your words show a lack of education, and reek of an oblivious air of runaway unfounded idealism.

Even if you can corrupt the minds of capsuleers who compare themselves to insects and take pride in it, that does not give your words validity.

And you are surprised when Amarr faithful reject you. Pitiful.


We do reject him. Reject him and his twisted dogma with everything we are as 'loyal' Amarr.

The longer I live, and I have live quite the span of years already with many more on the horizon, the more it become apparent that it is the natural state of the human mind to suffer the curse of ignorance, and that there are many who will defend its sanctity as if expecting you to be impressed with their efforts.

Frankly I am not impressed by this japery.
Aria Jenneth
Societas Imperialis Sceptri Coronaeque
Khimi Harar
#36 - 2015-05-07 04:21:29 UTC  |  Edited by: Aria Jenneth
Max Singularity wrote:
Make fun of the boil under my left arm pit as it grows hair of its own. <--- Now that hurts my feelings.

You will hear insult from remarks on your physical faults, such as they are ...

... but none from the sheer numbers of people who are going to be killed in your name ...

... in vain ... (and you know why it will be in vain)

...

... respectfully, sir, I think your priorities are pretty messed up.

Maybe that's because I'm just a naive child who hasn't quite learned to live as a capsuleer again.

... or maybe it's because I haven't yet lost my soul a second time.
Max Singularity
House Singularity
Sixth Empire
#37 - 2015-05-07 04:50:29 UTC
A storm is coming.

Wars unlike any before are but moments at hand.

Only a few thee focus not on the 'root cause', but upon me.

Tis not be the Sleepers who are truly asleep.

Harbinger of Faith His Holiness Maximilian Singularity VI, Pope of New Eden

First Champion House Kador (defeated) - #MagnateGate

Viceroy Interview & Apostle In Amarr

Veikitamo Gesakaarin
Black Advent
#38 - 2015-05-07 09:24:23 UTC
Am I the only one looking forward to any future discussions on the IGS between Vaari and Max Singularity? Truly it would a clash between Amarrian Titans.

Kurilaivonen|Concern

Lyn Farel
Societas Imperialis Sceptri Coronaeque
Khimi Harar
#39 - 2015-05-07 11:27:50 UTC
Max Singularity wrote:


The question I bear to ask... Sarum, where is thy hope the Harbinger of Hope was promised to avail?

Why are the Drifters here now? Why did you desecrate the Wormhole stations of the sleepers? Why did you harvest the bodies? Why did you unleash a second species of immortals of violence upon the lands? Why (and who) are the Elders and why did they come for you? How did she survive the Shathol'Syn?

Her right to rule is simply a question for the Speakers of Truth, and the Theology Council. My questions have caused me no discomfort of my butt as it has for others.


Sir... While those questions are perfectly legitimate and valid... I think there is a place and a time for that.

Also, a question of form, overall. Kicking and crusading against the very institutions of the Empire itself is actually achieving the opposite of what you might advocate.
Sinjin Mokk
Ministry of War
Amarr Empire
#40 - 2015-05-07 12:08:53 UTC
Veikitamo Gesakaarin wrote:
Am I the only one looking forward to any future discussions on the IGS between Vaari and Max Singularity? Truly it would a clash between Amarrian Titans.



And that is the point that is being missed here.

He is Amarrian.

I recently attended a discussion held between Max and some of the more prominent figures of the Amarr Bloc and what did I witness? I witnessed the Amarr Bloc behave like a mob of angry, petulant children. No decorum. No respect for a peer. Just whining and crying because "Max might take Providence away from us!"

They were more concerned about an imagined threat to power.

Don't get me wrong. There is a certain level of arrogance that comes with being Amarr. There is a certain amount that is appropriate when you build a Empire the size and breadth of Amarr; when you make it last as long. There is too, the confidence that comes with the faith that you are doing God's Work.

So why all the fear and snarkiness concerning a simple wheat farmer? A Holder, yes, but not a self-styled megalomaniac. A man who questions, not Faith, not Scripture, not God and not Empire, but only House Sarum? A man who professes the same love of Amarr and her people and seeks to make things better than they are?

Power. Wealth. And the protection of it, that's why the Amarr Bloc fears Max Singularity. They fear what he represents.

Considering the state of the Empire, considering the threats from without and within, considering the massive amounts of mismanagement and malfeasance over the past several years, perhaps they have good cause to fear Max. Max signifies change to us, the Capsuleer Bloc. Unlike the usual threats to the Empire, he advocates peace and protection and Law.

I, for one, will not follow this Emperor Max Singualrity IV, First of His Name.

But I have no reason to fear him, so I can be objective and not the least bit bratty concerning him. I look forward to hearing more. I look forward to learning his plans. Unlike the Amarr Bloc, I listened. He is not wrong. There is a storm coming. It's been brewing for years. Max is the weatherman, but to the Amarr Bloc, you would think he's the second coming of the Deceiver.

By God people, you are AMARR.

Act like it.

"Angels live, they never die, Apart from us, behind the sky. They're fading souls who've turned to ice, So ashen white in paradise."