These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE Fiction

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Circular constructions

Author
khazak mokl
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#1 - 2011-12-27 08:48:10 UTC
Check out Angur system in the Monalaz constallation. You get a DED pop up about the Sansha Invasion and a secret taskforce when warping into the constallation and I did have a big post typed but the foums ate it and I CBA doing it all again.
Short version is there is a circular construction near the gate from Angur to Access and at one time I remeber speculation about them possibly being the left overs from a alternate star gate network.
After the last patch stargates were aligned towards there destinations and funnily enougth this one points dead center to another star. I could not work out which star it would be on the 3D star map though so someone with more spatial awareness than me will have to have a look and tell us the results.

Could be something could be nothing but as DED say to stay out I thought it worth a sniff about.
khazak mokl
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#2 - 2011-12-27 08:58:48 UTC
One other thing of note.

When warping to the sun you get a pop up for an abandoned research outpost which is located at the zero warpin on the sun.
There is an abandoned station there and a few rats and looks just like any other abandoned research beacon you find about in space but I have never seen one so close to the sun before. Also the sun is a bright blue which were the type that exploded and created access to the WH network if I remember correctly.
Borascus
#3 - 2011-12-27 12:58:23 UTC
This is a new thing since Crucible? Sounds interesting.