These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

CCP Ticket Response times

First post
Author
Acitoxe Mrots
Galaxy Guardian Angels
#1 - 2015-05-02 00:37:10 UTC
How long does it take for CCP to get in touch with you after submitting a ticket about a PLEX issue?

My main account bought PLEX off the market and donated it to alt character on another account but seems to have gone missing or got tangled up in their server cables somewhere. Surely this should be almost instant, its been almost 7 hours, still nothing.

I have a feeling CCP will not help with this issue Cry
Kaarous Aldurald
Black Hydra Consortium.
#2 - 2015-05-02 00:41:14 UTC
7 hours is not all that long regarding something like this.

"Verily, I have often laughed at the weaklings who thought themselves good because they had no claws."

One of ours, ten of theirs.

Best Meltdown Ever.

Paranoid Loyd
#3 - 2015-05-02 00:42:29 UTC
I heard if you post a thread in GD about response times you move to the back of the line.

"There is only one authority in this game, and that my friend is violence. The supreme authority upon which all other authority is derived." ISD Max Trix

Fix the Prospect!

Acitoxe Mrots
Galaxy Guardian Angels
#4 - 2015-05-02 00:45:45 UTC
lol did I just get wrecked I don't want a FEDO!!!!
Jenshae Chiroptera
#5 - 2015-05-02 00:46:56 UTC
Paranoid Loyd wrote:
I heard if you post a thread in GD about response times you move to the back of the line.
I think I was your 5000 th.

When you post on GD, they put it in Benny's queue. He only works Wednesdays, under supervision from the special school. He still has support tickets going back six years that will be ahead of the OP's. Twisted

CCP - Building ant hills and magnifying glasses for fat kids

Not even once

EVE is becoming shallow and puerile; it will satisfy neither the veteran nor the "WoW" type crowd in the transition.

Paranoid Loyd
#6 - 2015-05-02 01:52:18 UTC
Trolling aside, I don't think you get an actual plex when you do that, the game time is just applied to your account. I haven't done it but that is what the devblog seems to indicate.

"There is only one authority in this game, and that my friend is violence. The supreme authority upon which all other authority is derived." ISD Max Trix

Fix the Prospect!

Jenshae Chiroptera
#7 - 2015-05-02 02:51:16 UTC
The 51 days + PLEX thing for a PLEX was removed. Have to pay at the end of the trial for the referral to get a PLEX.

CCP - Building ant hills and magnifying glasses for fat kids

Not even once

EVE is becoming shallow and puerile; it will satisfy neither the veteran nor the "WoW" type crowd in the transition.

Chainsaw Plankton
FaDoyToy
#8 - 2015-05-02 04:41:38 UTC
last time I did that it instantly applied as game time, and from what I remember there was no notice anywhere about the transaction, other than is shows up as activating a plex on that account in the account management page.

guess I have to ask, did you spell the alt's name right?

@ChainsawPlankto on twitter

Otso Bakarti
Doomheim
#9 - 2015-05-02 04:51:05 UTC
and...the game time appears on the log-in screen, upper left hand corner.

There just isn't anything that can be said!

Paranoid Loyd
#10 - 2015-05-02 04:57:10 UTC
Chainsaw Plankton wrote:
guess I have to ask, did you spell the alt's name right?
Lol

Fix the Prospect!

Solecist Project
#11 - 2015-05-02 06:28:58 UTC
Maybe you should send in a petition asking when it gets resvoled?

That ringing in your ears you're experiencing right now is the last gasping breathe of a dying inner ear as it got thoroughly PULVERISED by the point roaring over your head at supersonic speeds. - Tippia

Acitoxe Mrots
Galaxy Guardian Angels
#12 - 2015-05-02 13:28:09 UTC
The account is subbed, why would I want to add game time :O I just wanted another queue I sent it to a specific character on that account so surely it should have gone to that character and not added game time to the other main character that is subbed
Chainsaw Plankton
FaDoyToy
#13 - 2015-05-02 14:01:30 UTC  |  Edited by: Chainsaw Plankton
Acitoxe Mrots wrote:
The account is subbed, why would I want to add game time :O I just wanted another queue I sent it to a specific character on that account so surely it should have gone to that character and not added game time to the other main character that is subbed

It doesn't work like that, next time send it in a contract and activate multi character training from the right click menu.

it literally says "Donate 30 days of game time" on the plex activation window, activating additional training queues are separate options.

@ChainsawPlankto on twitter

jonmar
Enraged Bears
#14 - 2015-05-02 14:05:14 UTC
I did exactly as you did the other day. It took 2days (working) for my error to be rectified. I was quite concerned initially but they did exactly as requested and gave me back my PLEX as a re-deemable item on login. I guess it takes a while to check the problem.
Remiel Pollard
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#15 - 2015-05-02 14:32:40 UTC
Alternatively, while you wait for a response, you can test that it's working by trying to send me a PLEX any time.

“Some capsuleers claim that ECM is 'dishonorable' and 'unfair'. Jam those ones first, and kill them last.” - Jirai 'Fatal' Laitanen, Pithum Nullifier Training Manual c. YC104

ISD Ezwal
ISD Community Communications Liaisons
#16 - 2015-05-02 17:25:52 UTC
It will get answered when it gets answered. No one on the forum can or will give you an answer.

Thread locked.

The Rules:
23. Post constructively.

Negative feedback can be very useful to further improve EVE Online provided that it is presented in a civil and factual manner. All users are encouraged to honestly express their feelings regarding EVE Online and how it can be improved. Posts that are non-constructive, insulting or in breach of the rules will be deleted regardless of how valid the ideas behind them may be. Users are also reminded that posting with a lack of content also constitutes non-constructive posting.

ISD Ezwal Community Communication Liaisons (CCLs)