These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
123Next page

circadian seekers declared silent war on me

First post
Author
Amak Boma
Dragon Factory
#1 - 2015-05-01 09:23:00 UTC
well i have attacked them in lowsec and they follow me evrywhere i go, they follow me throught gates and kspace to kspace wormholes they cannot hit my cruiser at all but taking down vave of 5 causes another 5 to spawn and it turns to be endless . killed so far 55 circadian seekers and they does not stop coming.
did circadian seekers behavior had major change and they now harrass and intimidate players?

how can i stop circadians from invading me?
Lan Wang
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#2 - 2015-05-01 09:28:33 UTC
so you shot 55 of them now your complaining they are trying to kill you, maybe dont shoot them?

Domination Nephilim - Angel Cartel

Calm down miner. As you pointed out, people think they can get away with stuff they would not in rl... Like for example illegal mining... - Ima Wreckyou*

Arla Sarain
#3 - 2015-05-01 09:48:33 UTC
Promise to double their ISK.

Surely they will know reason then.
Zero Conscience
Neurotoxin Control
Cynosural Field Theory.
#4 - 2015-05-01 09:52:37 UTC
Dock, swap ships.
Amak Boma
Dragon Factory
#5 - 2015-05-01 09:53:21 UTC
they destroyed my cruiser with drifters help. just four shots and it was gone. didnt lose pod in fact drifters and circadians followed my pod to station. looks like they wardecced me. . there should be some way to cause circadians to stop attack? does lore says anything about it?
Lan Wang
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#6 - 2015-05-01 10:15:47 UTC
have you tried letting them pod you because the drifters want your corpses and all that init

Calm down miner. As you pointed out, people think they can get away with stuff they would not in rl... Like for example illegal mining... - Ima Wreckyou*

Black Pedro
Mine.
#7 - 2015-05-01 10:16:02 UTC
Amak Boma wrote:
they destroyed my cruiser with drifters help. just four shots and it was gone. didnt lose pod in fact drifters and circadians followed my pod to station. looks like they wardecced me. . there should be some way to cause circadians to stop attack? does lore says anything about it?

Eve is a game about consequences. You destroyed 55 of them and you are wondering why they are mad?

These guys mean business. You probably should lay low for a while until their anger subsides a bit.

And while you do that think twice about picking on some helpless ships in the future just because shooting them makes you feel like a big man.

Aralyn Cormallen
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#8 - 2015-05-01 10:25:27 UTC
Sweet, you have your own Antikythera Element production facility, thats one way to make bank.

McChicken Combo HalfMayo
The Happy Meal
#9 - 2015-05-01 10:44:39 UTC
The circadian seekers are mad bro.

There are all our dominion

Gate camps: "Its like the lowsec watercooler, just with explosions and boose" - Ralph King-Griffin

Amak Boma
Dragon Factory
#10 - 2015-05-01 11:17:07 UTC  |  Edited by: Amak Boma
well they even attacked my battleship that used last night on farming circadians had to repackage that ship and refit again but didnt work. gave it to friend for undock but sleepers engaged aswell. he did repackage and gave me back i refitted and then undocked. finally they didnt attack but circadians jumped in , agressed and then drifters. they are now station camping and i am trapped . they act like players now just wondering when they will warp disrupt us

will try drop some shuttles at sun and get drifters to them and will try give them my pod
Lfod Shi
Lfod's Ratting and Salvage
#11 - 2015-05-01 11:52:24 UTC
Eve tip #831: Wait for threads like this before opening fire on a mysterious new problem.

♪ They'll always be bloodclaws to me ♫

Leannor
State War Academy
Caldari State
#12 - 2015-05-01 12:01:32 UTC
if this is true, it's the best element of EVE development since Battleships were introduced.

"Lykouleon wrote:

STOP TOUCHING ICONIC SHIP PARTS"

Lan Wang
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#13 - 2015-05-01 12:03:24 UTC  |  Edited by: Lan Wang
Amak Boma wrote:
well they even attacked my battleship that used last night on farming circadians had to repackage that ship and refit again but didnt work. gave it to friend for undock but sleepers engaged aswell. he did repackage and gave me back i refitted and then undocked. finally they didnt attack but circadians jumped in , agressed and then drifters. they are now station camping and i am trapped . they act like players now just wondering when they will warp disrupt us

will try drop some shuttles at sun and get drifters to them and will try give them my pod

well that is your issue. "that used last night on farming circadians" why are you farming them, what do you intend to achieve, are you making any isk from them or just trying to prove a point? because it seems like your farming escapades have backfired and now your crying about it.

anyway its great news that the new ai is actually pretty intelligent

Amak Boma
Dragon Factory
#14 - 2015-05-01 12:11:48 UTC  |  Edited by: Amak Boma
didnt know they could do thing like that. they before were not following me for X jumps and they did not follow me throught wormholes. their ai was greatly improved. i know i have done wrong but didnt know the consequences now i see they blacklisted my battleship and whoever undock it causes sleepers to come along drifters to station where it undocked.

at the moment undocked that ship and for now no seekers and no drifters on my tail. jumped around and notthing
will need some more research on this as things looks very interessing .

UPDATE drifter battleships were probably docked on station. they didnt warp into station they came from it. they returned but did not agress (for) now
Solecist Project
#15 - 2015-05-01 14:52:56 UTC
Amak Boma wrote:
*throws up arms ...

... hides her face in her hands ...

... tries not to laugh ...........*

That ringing in your ears you're experiencing right now is the last gasping breathe of a dying inner ear as it got thoroughly PULVERISED by the point roaring over your head at supersonic speeds. - Tippia

Feledain
Elmsfeuer
#16 - 2015-05-01 15:40:59 UTC
So CCP made a true AI by accident?

The end is nigh!
Mario Putzo
#17 - 2015-05-01 15:44:00 UTC
Now if only miners who get ganked acted like Seekers. You killed 55 of them, what do you think they are going to do.

realtalk
This new AI is ******* awesome.
Ma'Baker McCandless
The McCandless Clan
#18 - 2015-05-01 15:47:50 UTC
My crew are under orders to leave them the hell alone.
Aralieus
Shadowbane Syndicate
#19 - 2015-05-01 16:00:41 UTC
Amak Boma wrote:

Stop shooting them?

Oderint Dum Metuant

Kharnakh
Imperial Academy
Amarr Empire
#20 - 2015-05-01 16:31:44 UTC
I noticed in the faction info pages (for Amarr Empire etc.), theres now a listing at the bottom for Drifters which i don't have on my own personal standings list.

If this is just invisible on your personal standings and it works the same as the other factions, it may be that the OP just stayed out shooting the escalations long enough to get himself on the drifters KOS list, in the same way that shooting enough empire faction ships makes them send the Navy after you...
123Next page