These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Alliance & Corporation Recruitment Center

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Returning pilot seeks new home

Author
Daneo Mistry
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#1 - 2015-04-26 19:46:49 UTC
Hey, Im gonna put up my requirement first, that way you wont have to read the ramble part and waste more of your life then needed.

- Voice comms not required (im deaf. so voice comms is a problem)
- I like to swear in corp chat sometimes, not profusely, but more as a kind of Oh f**k it, that W****r causing problems again, and not have people get upset. I promise to always be polite to my corp mates, but well, I do like to swear :)
- I love to help out corp mates. that said, Mandatory ops, do not work well for me because I work shift. one week I could be on quite a lot. the next, hardly at all. This can cause problems for some people.

Right, that the requirements out of the way, here the rest of it. I am a returning pilot who has lived in high sec, null sec, dabbled in low sec, and like to do exploration in wormholes (however, I also am good at losing ships, through being too intent on unlocking the data relic cans. it a problem! so if you are one of those people who care about the state of your kill/death ratio corp board, im probably not a good bet.)
I can do mining. I can do mission running. I can do exploration and scanning, I can work with others. Im very crap when it comes to working the market.
Owing to fact that I gave away a lot of my stuff last time I left eve, (ok, just about everything) I dont have a lot in the way of isk or ships. I dont say this as a plea, more as a please bare with me as I work my way back to getting into good ships and fits.
I live in the UK, but due to shift work, I can be on whenever really, so I dont mind what time zone im on.

And well, that it really. dont mind answering more direct questions, but if you think you may have a place for me in your corp, please leave infos post below thank you :)
Tonai Kion
Lone Star Warriors
Evictus.
#2 - 2015-04-26 21:47:46 UTC  |  Edited by: Tonai Kion
Howdy Daneo,

2BG is currently recruiting! We live in Fountain as a part of HERO Coalition. We are looking for miners/ratters and people who want to do some PVP and blow things up.

While we do a lot on our voice comms, it isn't a mandatory thing.

Trust me, anything you say in corp/alliance chat is not going to upset anyone's delicate sensibilities worse than our Alliance Exec says.

While our Exec does ping for max numbers from time to time, it is never mandatory for people to join fleets. He works, I work we all work and have other things to do other than play Eve all day.

We also really don't care about killboard stats. We have our long term goals to achieve, and that's it. So long as you are not dying in High-Sec during a war dec and can afford your ship losses, you have a home here.

Contact me in game if you want to know more,

7o, Tonai Kion
Daneo Mistry
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#3 - 2015-04-26 22:19:50 UTC
closing this thread, as have gotten an offer for which im taking,.
sabre906
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#4 - 2015-04-26 22:34:25 UTC
Thor Skylar
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#5 - 2015-04-29 12:16:15 UTC
Hey Daneo Mistry - please see our full recruitment post details "here"

I realize you might not be looking for a FW corp, the position that we are currently in, is to build and recruit combat pilots. Also the content at the moment is becoming very interesting with future wars and operations upcoming. With the new sov mechanics on the horizon and the shift of Goonswarm becoming The End of the CFC Era and rise of Imperium. The future looks very interesting.

Now about us!
We are a front line corporation operating out of the Minmatar War-zone. If you your tired of the same old blob warfare where you don't really matter and your just a number and are interested in small to medium size fleets where you really do matter, take a look at us. You will see we are active in the Ushra'Khan Alliance which has a very long history with lots of content.

Shocked We also have dread programs to assist members into those capital ships they have always wanted.

We are primarily a bunch of EU pilots with several USTZ members all in our 20 to 60-somethings out for a good laugh and P-v-P goodness.

For further information, join our in game channel - VALKLEAR AGENCY

Some key points about the 'V A L K L E A R'
Arrow Combat Corporation (P-v-P)
Arrow Low Security/Faction Warfare Corporation located in the Minmatar War-zone.
Arrow Implant replacement programs
Arrow Free Skill-book programs
Arrow P-v-P 24/7
Arrow P-v-E 24/7

Thor Skylar
Chief Executive Officer
Founding Member of 'V A L K L E A R'
In-Game Channel: VALKLEAR AGENCY

"APPLICATION PAGE"

IN-GAME RECRUITERS
- Thor Skylar
Odium Ranger
No.Mercy
Triumvirate.
#6 - 2015-04-29 14:23:48 UTC
Hey Dude

Look no further, we offer everything you are looking for

my name is Odi and im a director for PANDEMIC LIZARDS. We are a corp that lives in null sec (o.o) space (Insmother). We are active from 17:00 to 23:30 GMT Monday - Friday & almost 23/7 during weekends, so hopefully this suits your needs, we are looking for pilots with the right attitude & skills.

what we offer:

- PVP (lots of)
- Daily roams
- Awesome 0.0 living with good isk making Opportunities
- Active pilots
- Attitude to get things done!
- Experienced PVP pilots & FC's
- Experienced pilots in all aspects of eve.
- GOD DAMN BRITISH PRIDE!!!!!!

so what would we require from yourselves?

- 18+ YEARS OF AGE
- Activity (we know RL comes first & always should)
- Comms active when your online (we all like to talk crap also :).)
- sense of humour (after all what is a game without a few laughs along the way)
- pride in your KB (killboard)
- 15MIL SP (can be changed depending on your situation)

if you wish to join us or even just check us out you will find us on the above times and in the following in game channel:

LIZARDS PUB

or just mail me back or convo me in game

(please note we have a voice to voice recruitment policy and therefore you will be asked to chat to us via that process before being accepted or considered :), )

FLYSAFE
Odi
Director
Ikki Phoenix
The Graduates
The Initiative.
#7 - 2015-04-30 04:10:42 UTC  |  Edited by: Ikki Phoenix
Hello Daneo

If you are still looking, I would love to talk with you. Warriors Gaming Corporation would be happy to have you with us.
Our recruitment thread is located here