These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Crime & Punishment

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
 

Half year, 200B collected, 1T destroyed: donate for destruction

Author
Gevlon Goblin
Science and Trade Institute
Caldari State
#141 - 2015-04-22 05:04:14 UTC
It seems two arguments are alternating here from Goonies:
- Mordus and other pirates are irrelevant (then why you hellcamped them for weeks while they just flied interceptors?)
- Mordus is providing content (because content is what AFK ratters want)

I see a little contradiction.

My blog: greedygoblin.blogspot.com

Kant Boards
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#142 - 2015-04-22 19:26:26 UTC  |  Edited by: Kant Boards
Gevlon Goblin wrote:
It seems two arguments are alternating here from Goonies:
- Mordus and other pirates are irrelevant (then why you hellcamped them for weeks while they just flied interceptors?)
- Mordus is providing content (because content is what AFK ratters want)

I see a little contradiction.

The irrelevant thing comes in the fact that we can go many regions away and make war by conquering delve and such and mordus in their stealth bombers and frigates are ineffectual back home in that deklein and surrounding regions are wholly secure and unthreatened.

Ratters die and ratters must die often to fuel the fires of industry. If nobody ever died in deklein I would be a very poor pilot amongst many others. Please keep financing ratter killers. The ratter killers roam in interceptors or sit on a blops while one poor bastard has to roam around with a covert cyno and never threaten any infrastructure.

The ratter who died was most likely afk after making hundreds of millions, he died. Ok buy another ship (one of mine) and go back to ratting.

MOA feels good about getting a kill and never threatens infrastructure. Goblin feels good about MOA getting kills and keeps logging in day after day grinding isk to give to someone else to pvp instead of hiring like a PL or Ncdot.

Mordus provides content when we come home and get to bash any towers they put up or if someone feels like parking their 12 multiboxed carriers on their undock and setting up a campfire.

Otherwise MOA is pretty terrible content because they only fly slippery ships that run away, they are mostly gankers and not pvp'rs which is fine. They serve a purpose and the game goes on. Its also interesting how Gen Eve gave 50b of your money to his russian friends and is buying a titan, it would be a shame if anything happened to that titan now wouldnt it.
Dirk Magnum
Spearhead Endeavors
#143 - 2015-04-22 21:15:05 UTC  |  Edited by: Dirk Magnum
MOA killed my afktar on my second day in Goons. Crafty gang of faction frigates and interceptors. I have to hand it to them to take on a passive-regen ship with a big buffer that could easily be bait in the most inhabited Goon system in Deklein.

I don't know the origins of Gevlon's devotion to the Grr Goons cause though, so I don't really understand the vicarious thrill he's getting from this.

                      "LIVE FAST DIE." - traditional Minmatar ethos [citation needed]

Corey Lean
No Vacancies
No Vacancies.
#144 - 2015-04-22 22:01:54 UTC  |  Edited by: Corey Lean
Hes mad because he can never join

Seriously

Actually he probably could join karmafleet easily on a clean alt but he has this need to be heard and recognized and praised for his ideas like when he was in TEST. Alas, the forever war continues..
Alp Khan
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#145 - 2015-04-23 13:35:35 UTC  |  Edited by: Alp Khan
Gevlon Goblin wrote:
It seems two arguments are alternating here from Goonies:
- Mordus and other pirates are irrelevant (then why you hellcamped them for weeks while they just flied interceptors?)
- Mordus is providing content (because content is what AFK ratters want)

I see a little contradiction.


No, you don't.

Mordus aren't particularly resourceful or bright. They either fly cheap cloaky stuff, cheap nullified stuff, or a combination of both at a moderate cost. Nullified and cloaky are almost always weak in EVE vis-a-vis damage output and ability to project power on grid on an individual scale. Ergo, Mordus has never been, is not and will never be relevant. Yes, they sometimes break this habit, but when they do, if a group that can shoot back at them is able to respond they get wrecked and thus, become the content of big boys on the block.

I understand your need to act as if you are seeing a contradiction. Anyone in your position would desperately try to save face like that.

Factually, Mordus and other pirates are inherently irrelevant. Their actions did not matter in the past, does not matter now, and will not matter in the future.

Why?

Because they care about their losses to an extend that places a hard limit on what they are willing and able to do. You won't see a pirate group fighting on a grid for prolonged periods. You won't see them commit, unless they are absolutely and positively sure that they won't suffer losses of any kind. Therefore, they can't pursue any dominance and control oriented objective. Those require committing considerable resources. And resources here, do not just mean ISK. On top of ISK, they need well planned and competently executed logistics, adequate leadership and a sufficient number of pilots that can follow orders and fly certain ships. Pirates have neither of these, if they did, they wouldn't be pirates to begin with.

This roughly represents the risk-reward equation on which EVE Online has been designed on. Separately, there is also the issue of self-perception those pirates have. They want to think they are skilled players. They want to base their claim on K:D ratios and killboard colors. If they lose ships, no matter how expensive, they can't do that. Red isn't a color they like to see. This makes them hilariously risk-averse, even more so than a null carebear or a highsec miner. Ironic, but true.

Now, naturally, the paradigm above limits pirates to gank AFK ratters and haulers that neglect their security checklists and nothing else. They might be able to contest the ownership of an asset in space here and there, only if they are sure no one will come and defend them. But they will never be able to defend such an asset. Defense means incurring losses. They don't want that. They can't take it. It's against the raison d'être of any pirate group.

Hence why you can't get results by throwing ISK at pirate groups. The issue isn't that you are not rich or the ISK you throw at pirate groups is peanuts.

Don't get me wrong. It is true that as an individual playing EVE, you aren't fabulously rich unlike what you like to think about yourself. It is also true that the ISK you throw at pirates cannot even be considered as a minuscule amount for funding an organization towards big objectives. But these aren't the reasons why you are not getting any results.

You aren't getting results because you are giving some change and pocket money to the bum in the neighborhood and expecting him to raise your flag over the Fort Knox. You can pay that bum all you can afford at once, which is not even a trillion of ISK reliably, and he still won't be able to raise your flag at all, much less raising your flag over at the Fort.

Besides, any group that is more capable and resourceful than the neighborhood bum is too busy laughing at you for associating their name with you. In fact, they think you are challenged severely when it comes to the faculty of harnessing intellectual and critical thought.

This is what we call Gevlon's dilemma.
Alavaria Fera
Imperial Shipment
#146 - 2015-04-23 13:48:07 UTC
Farming content is the best.

The content doesn't have to be threatening at all, just content-y.

Triggered by: Wars of Sovless Agression, Bending the Knee, Twisting the Knife, Eating Sov Wheaties, Bombless Bombers, Fizzlesov, Interceptor Fleets, Running Away, GhostTime Vuln, Renters, Bombs, Bubbles ?

Amyclas Amatin
SUNDERING
Goonswarm Federation
#147 - 2015-04-23 16:25:14 UTC
Alavaria Fera wrote:
Farming content is the best.

The content doesn't have to be threatening at all, just content-y.


So much content we could do this for the next few decades...

For more information on the New Order of High-Sec, please visit: http://www.minerbumping.com/

Remember that whenever you have a bad day in EVE, the correct reponse is "Thank you CCP, may I please have another?"

Corey Lean
No Vacancies
No Vacancies.
#148 - 2015-04-24 21:14:57 UTC
Actually GSF was one of the most "elite" nullsec organizations and they won by combining numbers with skill

is this the real life?

is this just fantasy??
Alp Khan
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#149 - 2015-04-26 01:16:26 UTC
Corey Lean wrote:
Actually GSF was one of the most "elite" nullsec organizations and they won by combining numbers with skill

is this the real life?

is this just fantasy??


Caught in a landslide,
No escape from reality.
Gevlon Goblin
Science and Trade Institute
Caldari State
#150 - 2015-04-26 04:39:57 UTC
Alp Khan wrote:
Because they care about their losses to an extend that places a hard limit on what they are willing and able to do. You won't see a pirate group fighting on a grid for prolonged periods. You won't see them commit, unless they are absolutely and positively sure that they won't suffer losses of any kind. Therefore, they can't pursue any dominance and control oriented objective. Those require committing considerable resources. And resources here, do not just mean ISK. On top of ISK, they need well planned and competently executed logistics, adequate leadership and a sufficient number of pilots that can follow orders and fly certain ships. Pirates have neither of these, if they did, they wouldn't be pirates to begin with.


This is the standard Goon propaganda that used to work until someone started to analyze the killboard. Let's see the last month, March:
- Mordus Angels: 198B
- Black Legion.: 124B
- Sorry We're In Your Space Eh: 96B
Let's compare their performance with the organizations who have all the resources you claim and committed and control oriented and were in a declared invasion against CFC:
- DARKNESS.: 65B
- Northern Coalition.: 99B
- Nulli Secunda: 42B
- The Kadeshi: 57B

You'd like to paint MoA and -EH- as killboard-masturbating kids who cause trivial damage with high ISK ratio, while in reality they cause more than a whole enemy coalition during an invasion - while upkeeping high ISK ratio.

The reason why CFC didn't crush N3 after B-R is that you need them as straw-man. You know that there will always be anti-Goon players and you want them to join these incompetent organizations where they simply burn out. Time and time again one of you suggest me to hire NC. which would cost me 100-200B and be about as effective as investing this money at one of the ISK doubling services in Jita. N3 is merely a black hole that swallows all the anti-CFC and elite-aspirant players, stopping them from finding or forming a group that is (or has the chance to become) a threat.

My blog: greedygoblin.blogspot.com

Aoife Fraoch
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#151 - 2015-04-26 05:54:33 UTC
Gevlon Goblin wrote:
Alp Khan wrote:
Because they care about their losses to an extend that places a hard limit on what they are willing and able to do. You won't see a pirate group fighting on a grid for prolonged periods. You won't see them commit, unless they are absolutely and positively sure that they won't suffer losses of any kind. Therefore, they can't pursue any dominance and control oriented objective. Those require committing considerable resources. And resources here, do not just mean ISK. On top of ISK, they need well planned and competently executed logistics, adequate leadership and a sufficient number of pilots that can follow orders and fly certain ships. Pirates have neither of these, if they did, they wouldn't be pirates to begin with.


This is the standard Goon propaganda that used to work until someone started to analyze the killboard. Let's see the last month, March:
- Mordus Angels: 198B
- Black Legion.: 124B
- Sorry We're In Your Space Eh: 96B
Let's compare their performance with the organizations who have all the resources you claim and committed and control oriented and were in a declared invasion against CFC:
- DARKNESS.: 65B
- Northern Coalition.: 99B
- Nulli Secunda: 42B
- The Kadeshi: 57B

You'd like to paint MoA and -EH- as killboard-masturbating kids who cause trivial damage with high ISK ratio, while in reality they cause more than a whole enemy coalition during an invasion - while upkeeping high ISK ratio.

The reason why CFC didn't crush N3 after B-R is that you need them as straw-man. You know that there will always be anti-Goon players and you want them to join these incompetent organizations where they simply burn out. Time and time again one of you suggest me to hire NC. which would cost me 100-200B and be about as effective as investing this money at one of the ISK doubling services in Jita. N3 is merely a black hole that swallows all the anti-CFC and elite-aspirant players, stopping them from finding or forming a group that is (or has the chance to become) a threat.


How much space did they take? How many stations captured and dead zoned? You know, how much actual impact?

Also you are cherry picking yet again. I would love working with someone like you, I enjoy tearing bad analysis apart with an audience.
Alp Khan
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#152 - 2015-04-26 12:10:52 UTC  |  Edited by: Alp Khan
Gevlon Goblin wrote:

You'd like to paint MoA and -EH- as killboard-masturbating kids who cause trivial damage with high ISK ratio, while in reality they cause more than a whole enemy coalition during an invasion - while upkeeping high ISK ratio.


I never called MoA and -EH- that, but now that you mentioned the definition... But I'd agree with only the first part of your sentence. That is precisely what they are. "Killboard-masturbing kids" as a definition is hilariously accurate. These groups have nothing else to show for any claim towards significance, so killboards bloated with AFK ratters who didn't pay attention and haulers who didn't follow safety procedures are the only metric they can come up with to instill a false sense of significance among their member base.

Gevlon, you are being deceptive again. You've just been caught with your pants down.

Funnily, the damage caused by pirate groups against Imperium includes the damage caused by Black Legion, which is not a pirate organization, but actually a competent mercenary group. Even if we accept your flawed cherry picking and treat them as pirates... And even if we assume they are causing 100% damage to the alliance and coalition assets (far from it, they aren't, maybe BL comes close to significantly causing damage to coalition assets, other not so much), we see that total figures are nowhere near the monthly sum of income of every alliance that is a part of the Imperium. Mr Goblin, You just confessed to pirate groups insignificance yourself.

Ironically, as your own words reveal, you are able to come up with a good analogy and a definition for those pirate groups no one takes seriously. I suspect this is a direct result of your self-awareness regarding their insignificance. And do not assume that readers of this thread are not picking up your hasty retreats towards logical fallacies; you seem to be frequenting straw-man arguments in particular.

Why? Because no serious commentator mentions damage caused in ISK from killboards or ISK ratios in the case of war against a null sovereign entity. It simply is a metric of no consequence. Large alliances such as those who make up Imperium are inherently and independently wealthy as they maintain an active member base. The Imperium is a well governed and administrated coalition, and thus, accumulated wealth is able to be utilized towards achievement of it's goals with high efficiency. Against an adversary who makes several times more than any damage the sum of pirate groups can inflict every month, these data points are meaningless.


In contrast, the pirate groups you keep up pampering have terrible leadership cadres. Incompetence and inability to think strategically combined with inability to innovate are rampant, if not outright the norm. I don't follow the actions of -EH- each and every day as they cannot project any presence towards Deklein; but MoA is MoA because of such a lack of talent. If one actually takes time to observe how MoA operates daily regarding roams and CTAs, the inevitable realization is that they don't even have multiple competent FCs. At best, I can only mention two MoA FCs that I can comfortably attest to being somehow competent. One doesn't even have to take this assessment at face value coming from me, any MoA partner/ally who has worked with them can attest to this.

Lastly, in case one is even unwilling to accept the testimony regarding MoA coming from their allies, one should realize what various MoA leaders have said again and again. They know very well even under the new sov system, they will not be able to capture and hold space assets. They know very well that they lack the talent for it. They also fully realize that they cannot ever risk risking their own ships in any engagement that the opponent would be able to shoot them back and incur losses on them. If a pirate group like MoA loses their claim to green killboards that are caused by bloated figures from AFK ratters and ignorant haulers, they will lose the reason of their existence and fail-cascade.

Because they can't afford to lose ships in fleet engagements by actually fighting with the Imperium, not because of ISK problems but because of being averse about losses and how losses look on their killboards, they will always be insignificant.

In my opinion, as you confess in your post yourself, you are too poor to afford a proper contract with competent PvP entities/mercenaries like PL, BL or NC. If you only hire one of these groups, you can maybe keep that group on for three months or so before you go bankrupt, and this assumes you have more wealth than what we know you to actually possess and one of the groups agrees to work for you on the cheap. Actually, who am I kidding? Even if you could have afforded any one of these groups, they'd refuse to acknowledge you as their employer. They all ridicule you and laugh at you.

Summary: Groups like MoA and -EH- are indeed a bunch of kids masturbating over AFK ratter and ignorant hauler kills as you invented the term in your own post. They are not similar in any way to mercenary groups like PL, BL or even the direction that NC. now seems to be taking. They are doomed to being incompetent and insignificant as their sole reason of existence is avoiding incurring losses on their killboards by only targeting AFK ratters and ignorant haulers. The second they decide to follow the example of big boys like Imperium, PL, BL or NC. by actually fighting with targets that shoot back, they start to take losses and they failcascade as they have nothing remaining to show for as a sign of relevance towards their own line members. You are working hard to lie and spin these groups as competent PvP entities through cherry picking and cooking up stats, because you can't afford a meaningful contract with either PL, BL or NC.
Alp Khan
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#153 - 2015-04-26 12:58:27 UTC
Gevlon Goblin wrote:
Time and time again one of you suggest me to hire NC. which would cost me 100-200B and be about as effective as investing this money at one of the ISK doubling services in Jita.


I'm glad that even in your bull/spin propaganda post, there is a good glimpse of truth. Hence, I wanted to quote this specifically. Yes, we know you are too poor to afford a proper PvP competent mercenary group like BL, PL or NC. You can't hope to hold even one of these groups on retainer for more than three months, and that is if only they agree to take you on as a client for cheap.

And yeah, it would be no more effective than sending an incompetent and insignificant group like MoA scraps every week and claiming that everything they do (which is not much) is happening solely because of you.
Tora Bushido
G0P-ST0P
P I R A T
#154 - 2015-04-26 13:43:17 UTC
Gevlon Goblin wrote:
Let's see the March:
Let's see Marmites the last 5 days.This contract was paid properly Blink

DELETE THE WEAK, ADAPT OR DIE !

Meta Gaming Level VII, Psycho Warfare Level X, Smack Talk Level VII.

Syds Sinclair
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#155 - 2015-04-26 14:04:23 UTC
..Eve literally turned Gevlon crazy.

Back in his WoW days, his blog posts were very useful and thought out, even if he did go overboard every now and then with his hate for "M&S".

Eve Gevlon is a completely different person. It surprises me to this day that he continues to cite logical fallacies and straw men argruments as fact. I'm not even sure if it's all to save face at this point. Eve is a cold harsh place and not everyone is up to the task, as demenstrated in Gevlon.

Eve turned Gevlon from a rational economical goal driven gamer into a pitiful attention seeker full of denial.

Gevlon is the Village Idiot, on the galactic scale. His blog is front page headline news of the galactic idiot's latest blunder.
Antylus Tyrell
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#156 - 2015-04-26 14:21:57 UTC
Yes yes, Gevlon is crazy and MOA is irrelevant and suck. So ignore Gevlon and send your fleets out to crush MOA... They only have one or two good fcs, how hard could it be?

Oh wait you have all tried numerous times and always failed. And Gevlons "crazy" graphs show truths that you find embarrassing.

Writing essay length answers explaining why MOA and Gevlon are irrelevant kinda gives the opposite impression.... just a tip to the CFC dudes in charge of that stuff.
Gevlon Goblin
Science and Trade Institute
Caldari State
#157 - 2015-04-26 18:35:29 UTC
@Alp Khan: writing 2 pages of bold letter propaganda may make people avoid actually reading it so they might not notice that you didn't even try to answer what I wrote. So I repeat:
- Mordus Angels causes 3x more damage to CFC than NC during an invasion.
- so, hiring NC. is pointless, as they are hilariously incompentent.
- CFC purposefully avoids crushing NC. because the NC. propaganda makes competent PvP-ers join and be harmless while they could join MoA and defeat you. You want to "are you chicken McFly" me into supporting NC. because giving them money is total waste.

My blog: greedygoblin.blogspot.com

Syds Sinclair
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#158 - 2015-04-26 18:49:55 UTC
Gevlon Goblin wrote:
@Alp Khan: writing 2 pages of bold letter propaganda may make people avoid actually reading it so they might not notice that you didn't even try to answer what I wrote. So I repeat:
- Mordus Angels causes 3x more damage to CFC than NC during an invasion.
- so, hiring NC. is pointless, as they are hilariously incompentent.
- CFC purposefully avoids crushing NC. because the NC. propaganda makes competent PvP-ers join and be harmless while they could join MoA and defeat you. You want to "are you chicken McFly" me into supporting NC. because giving them money is total waste.



..Fix: MoA does 3x more in ISK losses then NC.

MoA doesn't damage the CFC because they are not a threat to the CFC's sov.

NC. targets the CFC's sov, the thing that makes the CFC the CFC: A dominate sov holding coalition.

He is simply pointing out that the forces you are hiring are attacking the wrong objective.

This is classic Eve Gevlon. Purposfully obtuse to further his own interests.
Alp Khan
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#159 - 2015-04-27 16:41:29 UTC
Antylus Tyrell wrote:
Yes yes, Gevlon is crazy and MOA is irrelevant and suck. So ignore Gevlon and send your fleets out to crush MOA... They only have one or two good fcs, how hard could it be?

Oh wait you have all tried numerous times and always failed. And Gevlons "crazy" graphs show truths that you find embarrassing.

Writing essay length answers explaining why MOA and Gevlon are irrelevant kinda gives the opposite impression.... just a tip to the CFC dudes in charge of that stuff.


Only thing that failed are Gevlon's laughably off claims and ridiculous attempts of presenting cooked off numbers to make his constant failure appear like a success.

Gevlon skews statistics methodology to be able to find a reason, or in this case, any reason to present his blunders or inability to take on the largest and most powerful sov null coalition under a favorable light.

You don't strike me as a person that received higher education. If you were, you'd be picking up on Gevlon's fallacies with ease. To help you comprehend, I will compile some of the logical fallacies Gevlon employs to try and manipulate masses and lie to their faces and post them here shortly.
Alp Khan
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#160 - 2015-04-27 17:50:40 UTC  |  Edited by: Alp Khan
Gevlon's most favored logical fallacy is called the Texas sharpshooter.

It is defined as "cherry-picking data clusters to suit an argument, or finding a pattern to fit a presumption."

Example:

Gevlon claims when damage dealt and damage received in ISK value is recalculated according to a problematic methodology of his own invention, it reveals that Mordus Angels deal more damage in ISK value to the Imperium on a time period that he gets to pick based on it's ability to yields numbers favorable to his argument. Therefore, Gevlon concludes that the biggest enemy of the Imperium coalition (please don't laugh) and that Mordus have the best PvP skilled players in EVE (I know it's difficult, but please don't laugh, at least not just yet)

Why?

Because no matter how many times one recalculates damage values and ratios to suit his own needs, MoA kills on AFK ratters and careless haulers is only pertinent to the Imperium's line member retention. If MoA or any other pirate group could do something significant, alliances that make up the Imperium would have been bleeding out members at a constant rate and the Imperium would have collapsed long by now. This obviously hasn't been the case. Other than that, damage dealt on random afk ratters and careless haulers has nothing to do with the strength and well being of a coalition, and Gevlon commits another fallacy by implying killing AFK ratters and careless haulers in no risk and no commit instawarp interceptors and cloaky ships is an activity that requires a lot of skill. It isn't, but still, Gevlon would like you to think that pirate groups are the best PvP players in EVE.

The second favorite fallacy of Gevlon is called black or white.

It is defined as "Where two alternative states are presented as the only possibilities, when in fact more possibilities exist."

Example:

Gevlon posits that because he sends a few billions every week to some pirate groups, all AFK ratter and careless hauler kills those groups get are his. He claims that any change in activity patterns of such groups is due to him sending a few billions to them occasionally, and without him, those groups wouldn't have been effective at all.

Why?

Gevlon wants you to think that there are only two mutually exclusive states: He either sends them peanuts routinely and because of that, pirates are able to get kills, or he doesn't send them anything, and pirates suddenly find themselves unable to kill AFK ratters and careless haulers. He wants you to think he is relevant or significant because he sends a few billions every once in a while to what he defined before as "a bunch of kids masturbating over killboard values".

The third fallacy of Gevlon is called burden of proof.

It is defined as "Saying that the burden of proof lies not with the person making the claim, but with someone else to disprove."

Example:

Gevlon provides a flawed texas sharpshooter argument with the cooked up statistics of his creation, and is unable to come up with any sensible premise or evidence that connects his flawed argument to the hilariously unrealistic conclusion he is pushing hard to sell here. When anyone points those out, Gevlon asks them for proof and refuses to provide any valid proof of his own.

Why?

Gevlon isn't really interested in rational thought or argumentation, he is merely trying to make you believe into something that is obviously untrue.

Fourth and fifth logical fallacies Gevlon often employs are called strawman and false cause.

Strawman is "Misrepresenting someone’s argument to make it easier to attack."

Example: Gevlon takes the fact that pirate groups are ineffective and insignificant to undermine a sovereign null entity such as Imperium, combines it another valid point provided by someone else "Mordus provides us content through their failed ratter hotdrops" and claims that those cannot be true at the same time, and existence of one disproves the other.

Why? Propaganda and wanting to firmly place his failure under a favorable light yet again. He wants everyone to believe something that almost nobody takes seriously. He wants pirate groups to be perceived as competent, relevant and effective, because he sends them a few billions every week. He needs to claim credit on such a perceived, imaginary success to present himself as someone important in EVE.

False cause is "Presuming that a real or perceived relationship between things means that one is the cause of the other."

Example: Gevlon claims that the Imperium is only succesful because they fool EVE community into believing that they are not elite PvP players, and that their opponents as elite PvP. He concludes that the Imperium actually must be an elite PvP group and the Imperium's opponents are in fact without skill and only employ mass number tactics, and because Imperium fools them into thinking otherwise, Imperium's opponents are unable to fix their shortcomings.

Why? Gevlon is desperate for any frivolous claim to cast some positive light in his failed endeavor. He is willing to include any amount of ridiculousness just to be able to use it for his benefit.


I believe the above definitions and examples will be able to help readers understand the nature of Gevlon's ridiculous propaganda and attempts at manipulation.