These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Player Features and Ideas Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

A few thoughts for CCP

First post
Author
Destiny Dain2
Your Destiny Corporation
#1 - 2015-04-24 04:31:49 UTC  |  Edited by: Destiny Dain2
1.) As an industrialist it would be awesome if from the info window under the industry tab I could drag and drop the material list right onto the market quickbar like you have it with saved ship fittings.

2.) I know you will not be able to do this one until you get the "brain in a box" running, but it would be great if I could inject and add to queue the skills I want without having the skills for that skill, it just won't let you add to queue before the others, like it is when you drag lv.4 skill in front lv.3, it will not let you.

3.) It would be nice if I could buy a ship that I can not fly and be able to board the ship and fit it. I just can not undock. That way as a new player I can prepare ships a day before I have the skills or if someone wants to fit ships for their corp. inventory.

Now a question: What's up with the seekers scanning Concord, are they going to destroy Concord? :)

Well, That's all for the time being. Have a good one.
ISD Dorrim Barstorlode
ISD Community Communications Liaisons
#2 - 2015-04-24 18:18:15 UTC
Moved from Test Server Feedback to Features and Ideas Discussions.

ISD Dorrim Barstorlode

Senior Lead

Community Communication Liaisons (CCLs)

Interstellar Services Department

Rowells
Blackwater USA Inc.
Pandemic Horde
#3 - 2015-04-24 19:02:22 UTC
Destiny Dain2 wrote:
Now a question: What's up with the seekers scanning Concord, are they going to destroy Concord? :)

ooooooo....I want to see this. CONCORD vs drifters. concord problably winning with is uberwtfecm, but not without a few losses from dd.