These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Crime & Punishment

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Codes place in the NULLocalypse

Author
Amy Lemmont
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#121 - 2015-04-23 00:24:54 UTC  |  Edited by: Amy Lemmont
Veers Belvar wrote:
Noragen Neirfallas wrote:
Veers Belvar wrote:
Veers Belvar wrote:

If you understood emphasis it would be clear...and it's "hardly" not "hardley." An agent of the New Order should always use proper spelling and grammar...you disappoint me.

The article clearly shows a miner being scammed out of 1 billion isk, and that money being used for share purchases. To wit, an unwilling and unsupportive shareholder. How many more hundreds are out there? Just another example that owning shares doesn't make you a Codie.

Congratulations on your first grammatically correct post while correcting somebodies grammar veers.

somebody's

Actually no. I kind of set you up for that. Someone's is the correct way to say that Veers. I feel a little guilty for it but you did deserve it. Go back and learn your English better before imposing your faulty version.

got dat m8? CoolCool

Somebody is fine...honestly I prefer you Marmite folks when you are trying and failing to wardecc me, or docking up when someone comes to fight you. This look stupid and make grammar errors role doesn't fit you well - I may need to personally take it up with Tora - he should have lots of free time after his CSM debacle.

Admitting that you are a wuss by dodging wardecs is yet another way to not gain support for yourself. You sure are batting a thousand when it comes to gaining supporters aren't we?

And I have yet to see any one in Marmite back down from a good fair fight. Yeah they may do a lot of market hub camping, but that's not all they do.... You lose YET again... Do you ever win Veers? I have yet to see it.

By the way what the hell is "This look stupid and make grammar errors role doesn't fit you" actually mean anyway? Was that supposed to be English? What I find funny is he is breaking other peoples balls about their grammar, yet he comes up with this gem, LOL
Vector Symian
0 Fear
#122 - 2015-04-24 02:12:46 UTC
Tengu Grib wrote:
Vector Symian wrote:
Tengu Grib wrote:
Vector Symian wrote:
Too Master Veers and Bebop

please stay on topic as i need pilots to announce your allegiance to the cause...specifically code

As of yet i have heard nothing from Rob abc the head and founder of the code alliance as to the official response however a enough of a high ranking response from their leadership will be deemed appropriate

i am starting all of this with a clear slate and an open mind giving the pilots of code and A.G the chance to try something different as the force required for this event will be truly massive and wide spread

high sec time of troubles must be given focus and a common target to unify...null will be this most deserving of targets

i hope to see you both on the battlefield whether it is with me or against me

- The Free Armada

o7

What was this about again? I stopped paying attention to what you've said in favor of reading the other people posting in this thread and have forgotten the original intent of this thread. Also I don't think I really followed what you were saying at any point in this thread anyways. To be honest though I didn't really try, I only skimmed what you wrote.

Greetings War master Tengu o7...or you could be Blink

I thankyou for your interest (however light that interest was) the OP was simply to gain some info as to the level and type of presence Code will have in an upcoming event

- The Free Armada

o7

Well, first and foremost we have no interest in the goings on of Null Sec space. We have members from several of the major alliances and we all work together towards a common goal. We have no interest in getting involved in any conflict in Null Sec.

Second you showed disrespect to our Illustrious Leader and could not be bothered to even get his name correct, so you'll understand if we were less than interested in your initial proposal and interpreted it as a troll rather than an actual invitation. Either way we aren't interested, but it did steer our responses in a less than gracious direction.

-Tengu Grib
Warmaster (apparently)

Indeed you are the Warmaster Tengu

It was my attempt at creating some light hearted sense of highsec banter that triggered a negative response but I did have a purpose, I will explain

I believe that code has a place in high sec which may be a surprise but also does the forces that counter you. You had an original goal but other more well positioned groups are interfering with your founders glorious purpose in order to keep their members entertainment meter ticking over, you mighty gank alliance is being treated like fodder for a Null that has lost its way.

one of your fellow leaders has explained your plans for the future of code and I presented a compromise that you can find in the second page

Thankyou for you reaction as I hope it will trigger a necessary thought process in regards to the future of your organisation and to its place within the Highsec community

-The Free Armada

o7
Vector Symian
0 Fear
#123 - 2015-04-24 02:17:50 UTC
Tengu Grib wrote:
Well, first and foremost we have no interest in the goings on of Null Sec space. We have members from several of the major alliances and we all work together towards a common goal. We have no interest in getting involved in any conflict in Null Sec.

Second you showed disrespect to our Illustrious Leader and could not be bothered to even get his name correct, so you'll understand if we were less than interested in your initial proposal and interpreted it as a troll rather than an actual invitation. Either way we aren't interested, but it did steer our responses in a less than gracious direction.

-Tengu Grib
Warmaster (apparently)

As director of operations for the nullpocalypse I would like to apologize for the mispronounced name and any offense it caused. I have long been a loyal supporter and follower of the saviour of high sec and the holy text he provided. Although we are saddened at no large Code. presence within the ranks of the nullpocalypse I would like to issue a standing invite to any and all members of your fine organization to join us on any fleet ops that are convenient for yourselves.

Noragen Neirfallas
Director of Operations for the Nullpocalypse (DON)

Sir Nory

if only you weren't being sarcastic...twould would be Magic!!

by creating a sense of casual banter with the code it allows them the possibility to see that this could be fun...those guy are very zealous and need some fun in their high sec content

but hey if on the off chance your not then I welcome your awesome presence within the movement and hope you have every success

-The Free Armada

o7
Vector Symian
0 Fear
#124 - 2015-04-24 02:20:02 UTC
Lan Wang wrote:
soo code is your big plan for burning nullsec. good luck with that catalysts dont last long in null

in my evil plan it will be more of a aggressive logistical assault

"when fighting with scissors...why fight rock?"

- F.A

o7
Vector Symian
0 Fear
#125 - 2015-04-24 02:23:32 UTC
Kaarous Aldurald wrote:
Ima Wreckyou wrote:

The facts are the New Order is ruling Highsec and the carebears are dying and crying. Your constant tears about us are a good indicator that we are right on track.

The reverse of this is a personal theory of mine. It can be summed up thusly:

If Veers agrees with you, you done ****** up.

Considering the powerful deviation within the thread that he has caused...im not disagreeing Roll

F.A

o7
Vector Symian
0 Fear
#126 - 2015-04-24 02:25:44 UTC
Saskia Laru wrote:
The only reason I clicked on this topic is that I saw Veers was the last to post. I just had to see if he was up to his usual insanity.

I was not disappointed.

He is indeed a force of nature...but hey if one dares to put code into a thread then what can one expect Blink

F.A

o7
Vector Symian
0 Fear
#127 - 2015-04-24 02:33:51 UTC
To the loyal fans of this thread

I have been on a bit of a RL vacation (I have friends and it turns out their nice people Blink) and was happy to come back to a delightful conversation regarding...

veers grammer...

um

after this astounding read I found that even I have forgotten what I was doing and had to reread the op

indeed the OP was fabulous and yes I would also like to know how code will represent in this game revitalising event (the forums are awesome...what game was this for?)

*sits excited and expectant*

*dog barks*

F.A

o7
Noragen Neirfallas
Emotional Net Loss
#128 - 2015-04-24 02:53:36 UTC
Vector Symian wrote:
Tengu Grib wrote:

-Tengu Grib
Warmaster (apparently)

As director of operations for the nullpocalypse I would like to apologize for the mispronounced name and any offense it caused. I have long been a loyal supporter and follower of the saviour of high sec and the holy text he provided. Although we are saddened at no large Code. presence within the ranks of the nullpocalypse I would like to issue a standing invite to any and all members of your fine organization to join us on any fleet ops that are convenient for yourselves.

Noragen Neirfallas

Sir Nory

by creating a sense of casual banter with the code it allows them the possibility to see that this could be fun...those guy are very zealous and need some fun in their high sec content

but hey if on the off chance your not then I welcome your awesome presence within the movement and hope you have every success

-The Free Armada

o7

Twas dead serious.

Member and Judge of the Court of Crime and Punishment

Noragens basically the Chribba of C&P - Zimmy Zeta

Confirming that we all play in Noragen's eve. - BeBopAReBop

ISD Buldath favorite ISD

'"****station games" - Sun Tzu' - Ralph King Griffin

Vector Symian
0 Fear
#129 - 2015-04-24 02:56:55 UTC  |  Edited by: Vector Symian
Vector Symian wrote:
Tengu Grib wrote:

-Tengu Grib
Warmaster (apparently)

Noragen Neirfallas

Sir Nory

-The Free Armada

o7

Twas dead serious.

Huzza!!

I am sorry (the bitter vet plague eats even at my mind) Oops

Then my fellow agent of chaos keep the seeds spreading, we have so much to accomplish. Twisted

Welcome to the future of eve!!

-The Free Armada

o7
Amy Lemmont
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#130 - 2015-04-24 04:18:59 UTC
Vector Symian wrote:

I have been on a bit of a RL vacation (I have friends and it turns out their nice people Blink) and was happy to come back to a delightful conversation regarding...

veers grammer...

um

after this astounding read I found that even I have forgotten what I was doing and had to reread the op

indeed the OP was fabulous and yes I would also like to know how code will represent in this game revitalising event (the forums are awesome...what game was this for?)

*dog barks*

F.A

o7

Forum PVP, best PVP :P
Vector Symian
0 Fear
#131 - 2015-04-24 05:51:50 UTC
Amy Lemmont wrote:
Vector Symian wrote:

veers grammer...

um

*dog barks*

F.A

o7

Forum PVP, best PVP :P

their is a grace, a certain Foonswa shall we say? the rigger of Forrumer banter that keeps me coming back for more