These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE Fiction

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Who Would You Consider The Most 'Neutral' Minor Faction?

Author
Soren Moller
#1 - 2015-04-19 17:15:59 UTC
Besides SoE, who do you think is the most neutral of the minor factions? By neutral I mean simply does not care all that much what everyone else is doing.

This is true about you.

Esna Pitoojee
Societas Imperialis Sceptri Coronaeque
Khimi Harar
#2 - 2015-04-20 16:19:06 UTC
Rogue Drones. They don't care about alliances, politics, or morals. They just want to expand... and everyone hates them equally.
Soren Moller
#3 - 2015-04-20 20:26:36 UTC
Are they really considered a 'faction,' though?

This is true about you.

Teinyhr
Ourumur
#4 - 2015-04-20 20:34:45 UTC
Jove. If they even exist at this point. They haven't at least openly meddled in anyones affairs in years.
By extension, Society of Conscious Thought.
And Interbus.
Villiars
#5 - 2015-04-23 22:48:06 UTC
Soren Moller wrote:
Besides SoE, who do you think is the most neutral of the minor factions? By neutral I mean simply does not care all that much what everyone else is doing.

Really? SoE? If anything I'd rank them as most meddlesome even in the league of Empire Factions.

Least meddlesome; ORE.
Samira Kernher
Cail Avetatu
#6 - 2015-04-24 07:02:35 UTC
Interbus. Being neutral and inoffensive to everyone is one of their big things.
Arline Kley
PIE Inc.
Khimi Harar
#7 - 2015-04-24 07:38:34 UTC
EoM - Since they hate everyone equally, which in essence is a neutral stance, as they hate no-one in particular more than anyone else.

(which is roughly similar to Esna's logic)

"For it was said they had become like those peculiar demons, which dwell in matter but in whom no light may be found." - Father Grigori, Ravens 3:57

Soren Moller
#8 - 2015-04-24 20:41:01 UTC
Samira Kernher wrote:
Interbus. Being neutral and inoffensive to everyone is one of their big things.

I didn't think of this one. They are pretty much the epitome of neutral.

This is true about you.

Lost Greybeard
Drunken Yordles
#9 - 2015-04-28 22:37:51 UTC
Jove and SoE are only "neutral" because their politics are relative to capsuleers instead of other empires (the Jove like capsuleers, the SoE hate them). Neither of them really care about the empires at all, only using them as a means to an end.

Rogue drones probably _aren't_ that neutral, they stem from Gallente tech so they probably love/hate the Gal more than the others. And probably hate the Caldari because Caldari isn't their real dad and stuff.