These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Warfare & Tactics

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
 

Amarr/Minmatar Warzone Update 2.0

Author
Alowishus
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#81 - 2015-04-19 19:09:41 UTC
Ragnar STS wrote:
griefers


You have lost all (any?) credibility.
Aslon Seridith
Biohazard.
WINMATAR.
#82 - 2015-04-19 19:33:56 UTC
Calm Down Everyone....

WINMATAR. has only returned a few days now.

㋡ it's ASLON SERIDTH? | Minmatar Most Loved #1 | Gave Amarr a Medal | Orchestrator of BurnHuola'14 |

Author of: How to win FW in 3 months | Nullsec Bittervet | www.winmatar.com

Philpip
The reality disfunction
#83 - 2015-04-19 19:34:43 UTC  |  Edited by: Philpip
Ragnar STS wrote:
X Gallentius is right on.

Philpip's guys are just kind of pathetic really. Left Ushra on decent terms with no hard feelings. They wanted to do big and exciting things and somehow we were holding them back. One would expect them to challenge sov somewhere, get in some giant big fights, live out of a wormhole for a while, explore new space, etc.

But they've done none of that. They've just sort of turned into opportunistic griefers and haven't even bothered changing systems. It takes a special kind of loser to claim you're leaving for wonderful things...but not go anywhere....and not do anything you havent' done 9000 times before.


Talk to U'K leadership about those 'good terms' then edit your post accordingly.

Also, I have never been pirate before, so yes, I am doing something new.

One last note though, didn't you lead a failed attempt at a mutiny with U'K shortly after we moved on? Amusing action of someone posting in a thread complaining about loyalty.

No, you were not blobbed, you just didn't bring enough people to the fight!

Horak Thor
Angry Mustellid
Lost Obsession
#84 - 2015-04-19 20:44:52 UTC
Philpip wrote:
Ragnar STS wrote:
X Gallentius is right on.

Philpip's guys are just kind of pathetic really. Left Ushra on decent terms with no hard feelings. They wanted to do big and exciting things and somehow we were holding them back. One would expect them to challenge sov somewhere, get in some giant big fights, live out of a wormhole for a while, explore new space, etc.

But they've done none of that. They've just sort of turned into opportunistic griefers and haven't even bothered changing systems. It takes a special kind of loser to claim you're leaving for wonderful things...but not go anywhere....and not do anything you havent' done 9000 times before.


Talk to U'K leadership about those 'good terms' then edit your post accordingly.

Also, I have never been pirate before, so yes, I am doing something new.

One last note though, didn't you lead a failed attempt at a mutiny with U'K shortly after we moved on? Amusing action of someone posting in a thread complaining about loyalty.


He did, and hilariously i was the one that told det to put multiple alt corps in alliance to stop it from happening, After we'd left alliance.
So much for loyalty ha

.....

Ragnar STS
Arcane Odyssey
Electus Matari
#85 - 2015-04-19 22:04:21 UTC  |  Edited by: Ragnar STS
Horak Thor wrote:

Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah
Useless excuses for behavior.
blah blah blah blah
We wanted to friends but fail at being friendly.


I was concerned DeT might ragequit because the two of you were tight and he might have been afk. Any concerns about taking over the alliance were solely from you...trying to drive a wedge on the way out.
Horak Thor
Angry Mustellid
Lost Obsession
#86 - 2015-04-19 23:31:00 UTC  |  Edited by: Horak Thor
Ragnar STS wrote:
Horak Thor wrote:

Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah
Useless excuses for behavior.
blah blah blah blah
We wanted to friends but fail at being friendly.


I was concerned DeT might ragequit because the two of you were tight and he might have been afk. Any concerns about taking over the alliance were solely from you...trying to drive a wedge on the way out.


So you were concerned that det might quit but i made it up because i was trying to create a wedge? get your story straight, i either made it up completely to create a wedge or you only did it because you were worried det might be afk. I also gave no names of who had been having the conversation which Det can confirm, if i'd wanted to create a wedge surely thats a ****** plan without giving names?

Spin it how you want.
I was there for the conversations, you know you had the conversations, a number of other people who were part of the conversations also know that you are right now lieing through your teeth.
If you can live with that then so can I.

And lastly, why the hell would you move nextdoor to us? you've non stop cried about us shooting you, decided not to blue us and then move next door. I mean that's not very smart now is it? do you really expect us to not shoot neutrals, through your own choosing, that **** talk us constantly,that live nextdoor?.

Its like whack a mole except instead of trying to hide you are purposefully jumping under the hammer.

.....

Ragnar STS
Arcane Odyssey
Electus Matari
#87 - 2015-04-20 00:27:08 UTC
Honestly I don't even know where you live.

Hoplite bitched about useless people trolling in the warzone...which includes you. Then you fine forum warriors decided to try and make some useless stand in front of people that don't give a flying foo who or what you are.

Again....

Blah blah blah

useless excuse from useless person doing useless things in useless space

Keep those tears coming.
Horak Thor
Angry Mustellid
Lost Obsession
#88 - 2015-04-20 01:26:06 UTC  |  Edited by: Horak Thor
Ragnar STS wrote:
Honestly I don't even know where you live.

Hoplite bitched about useless people trolling in the warzone...which includes you. Then you fine forum warriors decided to try and make some useless stand in front of people that don't give a flying foo who or what you are.

Again....

Blah blah blah

useless excuse from useless person doing useless things in useless space

Keep those tears coming.


Comes to the defense of people complaining about us trolling, claims to be harvesting our tears.
You are infinitely more stupid than i ever thought in the first place.

I've seen what your standard of efficient is, so am not too worried about what you find useless.

.....

Alowishus
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#89 - 2015-04-20 02:28:30 UTC
Ragnar STS wrote:
Hoplite bitched about useless people trolling in the warzone...which includes you.


Greetings!

Flattery will get you everywhere! And your supple man breasts will get you anywhere flattery doesn't!

I have an exciting update from the warzone! Our spies have recently captured imagery of a secret crymeeting held deep in the swamps of Lulm Planet I. The meeting was attended by top Ushra'Khan leadership:

Crymeeting Image 1

That is all the information we have available at this time!

Good day!
Liafcipe9000
Critically Preposterous
#90 - 2015-04-20 06:24:04 UTC
Ragnar STS wrote:
... in useless space ...

Roll
Evi Polevhia
Chiranjivi
#91 - 2015-04-20 06:36:35 UTC
There is not nearly enough popcorn for this.
Christine Peeveepeeski
Low Sec Concepts
#92 - 2015-04-20 06:52:59 UTC
PEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWNG pewpewpew

Pew wubwubwub

SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECH

Woosh pewpewpew

BOOOOOOOOOOM KERSPLASK

I thought I should add to the forum PVP some written sound effects so we can all feel more immersed.
Master Sergeant MacRobert
Space-Brewery-Association
#93 - 2015-04-20 13:00:07 UTC
Christine Peeveepeeski wrote:
PEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWNG pewpewpew

Pew wubwubwub

SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECH

Woosh pewpewpew

BOOOOOOOOOOM KERSPLASK

I thought I should add to the forum PVP some written sound effects so we can all feel more immersed.



Christine with a Drive-by Gang-Bang.

Now the thread is complete. :)

"Remedy this situation or you shall live out the rest of your life in a pain amplifier"

Evi Polevhia
Chiranjivi
#94 - 2015-04-20 18:02:33 UTC
MinMil breaks out in to civil war. Days later this happens. Coincidence? Or MinMil confirmed for terrorist link? You decide. Amarr Certified News, Fair and Balanced.
Otsdarva IV
Her Majesty's Secret Seamen
#95 - 2015-04-21 07:36:52 UTC
thred ded and **** again

come back agha
Mystical Might
New Order Outreach Division
CODE.
#96 - 2015-04-21 09:59:10 UTC  |  Edited by: Mystical Might
Good day friends,

I see that the tears have reaaaaally been flowing in my absence. A shame, truly. I'm taking the time to announce that I will personally be aiding and abetting the criminals (Winmatar.) in their civil war against the idiots that don't seem to understand that working together is the only way they're going to succeed at* doing anything at all.

As such, I'm kindly asking Winmatar. to move into Lulm; this will provide a decent content farm for ~Muh Guyz~ as well as allowing me to protect your assets in times of ~GreatNeed~. Also we need to evict HPLT because the tears are p. good.


With that out of the way; I'd like to thank you all for making me famous in the evenobody world. I'm always happy to make and honour agreements regarding access to I-HUBs in the area (for either side). No one should be salty that I decided to swing things one way or another - that's ~muhcontent~.

A L S O - Periphery aren't my puppets. You make it seem as if I'm pulling strings from within the shadows. Anyone who has lived in this area of space should know by now that I operate on my own blues list, which can change at any time. It's not uncommon for todays hostile to be tomorrows friend.


Prepare urself 4 mor mysti fcin''''
Ots, where my tea at?

Edit #3:
Gulm is still amarrian. The **** happened?
Otsdarva IV
Her Majesty's Secret Seamen
#97 - 2015-04-21 18:04:16 UTC
Mystical Might wrote:
Good day friends,

I see that the tears have reaaaaally been flowing in my absence. A shame, truly. I'm taking the time to announce that I will personally be aiding and abetting the criminals (Winmatar.) in their civil war against the idiots that don't seem to understand that working together is the only way they're going to succeed at* doing anything at all.

As such, I'm kindly asking Winmatar. to move into Lulm; this will provide a decent content farm for ~Muh Guyz~ as well as allowing me to protect your assets in times of ~GreatNeed~. Also we need to evict HPLT because the tears are p. good.


With that out of the way; I'd like to thank you all for making me famous in the evenobody world. I'm always happy to make and honour agreements regarding access to I-HUBs in the area (for either side). No one should be salty that I decided to swing things one way or another - that's ~muhcontent~.

A L S O - Periphery aren't my puppets. You make it seem as if I'm pulling strings from within the shadows. Anyone who has lived in this area of space should know by now that I operate on my own blues list, which can change at any time. It's not uncommon for todays hostile to be tomorrows friend.


Prepare urself 4 mor mysti fcin''''
Ots, where my tea at?

Edit #3:
Gulm is still amarrian. The **** happened?



DON'T U REMEMBER I GAVE UP GIVING U TEA WHEN YOU REPORTED MY RAT FAMILY TO PETA
Syrilian
Federal Defense Union
Gallente Federation
#98 - 2015-04-21 19:52:56 UTC
Quick summary of this thread: Waaaaa!!! Waaaa!

So glad I am Gallente.
Evi Polevhia
Chiranjivi
#99 - 2015-04-21 22:08:23 UTC
I'm just tickled we're being called alts.
Aslon Seridith
Biohazard.
WINMATAR.
#100 - 2015-04-24 11:35:56 UTC
Short Summary on the Minmatar side!


1. U'K + Hoplite Brigade declare public war against WINMATAR. - list all kinds of carebear reasons and personal problems

2. Stop fleets because there is now WINMATAR. hovering in local. - "Why are we standing down FC? It's just one of them"

3. Cry out loud in local and militia when one of them is killed in combat. - ""WHY DID U KILL ME?!!!"

4. Leadership of U'K + Hoplite realizes theyre taking too much casualties. Fear a walkout of members. - "Our members cannot PVP Sir."

5. U'K + Hoplite Brigade end their war - losing it.


Wars will end within 24 hours

GF GF

WINMATAR. wrote:
We were operating on intel that Hydrogen was the most common element in the universe, apparently we were mis-informed and it is infact BUTTHURT.

㋡ it's ASLON SERIDTH? | Minmatar Most Loved #1 | Gave Amarr a Medal | Orchestrator of BurnHuola'14 |

Author of: How to win FW in 3 months | Nullsec Bittervet | www.winmatar.com