These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Alliance & Corporation Recruitment Center

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
 

Open invitation to 0.0!

First post First post
Author
Thirelian
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#61 - 2015-04-17 15:57:05 UTC
Jenshae Chiroptera wrote:
Thirelian wrote:
Are there any active Provi mining corps? I want to move out there to mine but would like to join a mining corp.
Map -> Star Map -> Sovereignty -> Development Indicies -> Industry


Thanks a friend got me into the game but stopped playing. I am training up for other stuff but this toon is geared towards mining and I want to give null a shot. I will check this out.
Amyclas Amatin
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#62 - 2015-04-17 17:16:44 UTC
You realize that your red list would consist of everyone not you...

For more information on the New Order of High-Sec, please visit: http://www.minerbumping.com/

Remember that whenever you have a bad day in EVE, the correct reponse is "Thank you CCP, may I please have another?"

Ocih
Space Mermaids
Somethin Awfull Forums
#63 - 2015-04-17 19:27:04 UTC
Syna Anima wrote:
Seems to me that most high sec or new players don't really read the EVE Forums.

Most of the replies here are from bitter vets and frustrated pilots. Should war start in Provi, we welcome you all for a good brawl.

The invitation is still open thou, so if anyone reading this is interested, let me know.


I'm not ignoring your offer, I'm just deciding if I want to move assets and what ones, back in to the region or not. It usually takes me a week or so to get situated for that.
Gallowmere Rorschach
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#64 - 2015-04-17 22:51:00 UTC  |  Edited by: Gallowmere Rorschach
Syna Anima wrote:
Seems to me that most high sec or new players don't really read the EVE Forums.

Most of the replies here are from bitter vets and frustrated pilots. Should war start in Provi, we welcome you all for a good brawl.

The invitation is still open thou, so if anyone reading this is interested, let me know.

They may well read.
Replying however, yeah you hit that one pretty accurately.
Most highsec players seem to play a bit of a solo game, so to speak. As such, it should come as no shock that they don't actively participate in discussion on the forums.
Infinity Ziona
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#65 - 2015-04-18 09:14:59 UTC
When I get a chance to log in I'll come down to Providence, I might be red but I don't care, if I am I'll be happy to kill you's if not I'll be happy to help :)

Just have to figure out how to get my ships out of that POS I logged off at a year ago.

CCP Fozzie “We can see how much money people are making in nullsec and it is, a gigantic amount, a shit-ton… in null sec anomalies. “*

Kaalrus pwned..... :)

Syna Anima
SYNDAX CORPORATION
#66 - 2015-04-18 09:17:40 UTC
Thirelian wrote:
Jenshae Chiroptera wrote:
Thirelian wrote:
Are there any active Provi mining corps? I want to move out there to mine but would like to join a mining corp.
Map -> Star Map -> Sovereignty -> Development Indicies -> Industry


Thanks a friend got me into the game but stopped playing. I am training up for other stuff but this toon is geared towards mining and I want to give null a shot. I will check this out.


Mail me in game, I got a few corps that mine and build a lot of ships. Here I mean hundreds from t1 to caps. Whatever suits you best, we don't build titans thou, because that wont end well... too many spies.
Eve Solecist
Shitt Outta Luck - GANKING4GOOD
#67 - 2015-04-18 09:29:56 UTC
Syna Anima wrote:
Thirelian wrote:
Jenshae Chiroptera wrote:
Thirelian wrote:
Are there any active Provi mining corps? I want to move out there to mine but would like to join a mining corp.
Map -> Star Map -> Sovereignty -> Development Indicies -> Industry


Thanks a friend got me into the game but stopped playing. I am training up for other stuff but this toon is geared towards mining and I want to give null a shot. I will check this out.


Mail me in game, I got a few corps that mine and build a lot of ships. Here I mean hundreds from t1 to caps. Whatever suits you best, we don't build titans thou, because that wont end well... too many spies.

Well he isn't a legit miner either .......
  • All incoming connection attempts are being blocked. If you want to speak to me you will find me either in Hek local, you can create a contract or make a thread about it in General Discussions. I will call you back. -
Ashlar Maidstone
MoonFyre BattleGroup Holdings
#68 - 2015-04-18 17:27:32 UTC
Just remember tho, any transgressions you commit will be grounds to haul you in to the Chapel, where I shall there fore upon you pour out The Light! so that you can see the error of your ways! As a humble SpaceNun I delight in welcoming you to our little place that we call our home, Providence and we also shall see what this thing called "fozziesov" will result in.

Long live Providence!

For the Empress and Empire!
Eve Solecist
Shitt Outta Luck - GANKING4GOOD
#69 - 2015-04-18 17:37:19 UTC
Ashlar Maidstone wrote:
Just remember tho, any transgressions you commit will be grounds to haul you in to the Chapel, where I shall there fore upon you pour out The Light! so that you can see the error of your ways! As a humble SpaceNun I delight in welcoming you to our little place that we call our home, Providence and we also shall see what this thing called "fozziesov" will result in.

Long live Providence!

For the Empress and Empire!

Do I have to give you an API key to join in? ^_^
  • All incoming connection attempts are being blocked. If you want to speak to me you will find me either in Hek local, you can create a contract or make a thread about it in General Discussions. I will call you back. -
flakeys
Doomheim
#70 - 2015-04-18 18:24:18 UTC
You can not have an invitation to null without using Aaron or Dracvlad .... Shocked

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid.

Eve Solecist
Shitt Outta Luck - GANKING4GOOD
#71 - 2015-04-18 18:50:00 UTC
flakeys wrote:
You can not have an invitation to null without using Aaron or Dracvlad .... Shocked
Who?
  • All incoming connection attempts are being blocked. If you want to speak to me you will find me either in Hek local, you can create a contract or make a thread about it in General Discussions. I will call you back. -
Jenshae Chiroptera
#72 - 2015-04-18 20:14:06 UTC
Ocih wrote:
Syna Anima wrote:
Seems to me that most high sec or new players don't really read the EVE Forums.
Most of the replies here are from bitter vets and frustrated pilots. Should war start in Provi, we welcome you all for a good brawl.
The invitation is still open thou, so if anyone reading this is interested, let me know.
I'm not ignoring your offer, I'm just deciding if I want to move assets and what ones, back in to the region or not. It usually takes me a week or so to get situated for that.
1-2 ISK making ships, a fast frigate and some cans of PVP doctrine modules with BPCs (or buy the hulls here).
Won't cost much to get that courier'ed into Provi. (They released bowheads or just package it with replacement rigs for freighters)

CCP - Building ant hills and magnifying glasses for fat kids

Not even once

EVE is becoming shallow and puerile; it will satisfy neither the veteran nor the "WoW" type crowd in the transition.

Dagrin RDM
Zebra Corp
Goonswarm Federation
#73 - 2015-04-19 00:15:40 UTC
Seems like a lifetime ago when I lived in Provi. It was good times until there was some unpleasant in-alliance political f**kery. (Not CVA, problems in a holder alliance)

NRDS actually adds a bit of an edge to 0.0, because you never know if that neut flying through is trouble or not. At least NBSI you're allowed to treat everything as hostile.

If you're with a good group that is active in home defense it's not a bad place to live.

"The secret of Eve is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made." - Groucho Marx (updated for Eve)

Reavers? Never heard of them.

FT Cold
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#74 - 2015-04-19 02:26:08 UTC
Provi are great guys, had a ton of fun tangling with them in Brave. Hope you guys are doing well!
Zappity
Exit-Strategy
Unchained Alliance
#75 - 2015-04-19 04:44:41 UTC  |  Edited by: Zappity
Hey, why am I KOS! I've never even been to Providence. Maybe I will have to remedy that now. The injustice!

Zappity's Adventures for a taste of lowsec and nullsec.

0bama Barack Hussein
Science and Trade Institute
Caldari State
#76 - 2015-04-19 06:44:56 UTC
I will be there to protect Providence at June when new changes come!

You got me convinced.
flakeys
Doomheim
#77 - 2015-04-19 07:55:15 UTC
Eve Solecist wrote:
flakeys wrote:
You can not have an invitation to null without using Aaron or Dracvlad .... Shocked
Who?


You don't remember Aaron any more on the forums? .Dracvlad was the sidekick that joined later and as with his first attempt Aaron closed it in style with a lot of drama.

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid.

Syna Anima
SYNDAX CORPORATION
#78 - 2015-04-19 08:45:14 UTC
0bama Barack Hussein wrote:
I will be there to protect Providence at June when new changes come!

You got me convinced.


Thanks! :D
Zappity
Exit-Strategy
Unchained Alliance
#79 - 2015-04-19 09:11:51 UTC  |  Edited by: Zappity
Syna Anima wrote:
0bama Barack ******* wrote:
I will be there to protect Providence at June when new changes come!

You got me convinced.


Thanks! :D

Note that he didn't say who he would be protecting it for.

Zappity's Adventures for a taste of lowsec and nullsec.

Syna Anima
SYNDAX CORPORATION
#80 - 2015-04-19 14:30:56 UTC
FT Cold wrote:
Provi are great guys, had a ton of fun tangling with them in Brave. Hope you guys are doing well!


My respects to Brave, some really good fights! Do come again! ;)

/Anima