These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page12

Christmas gift - am I stupid or did I not get the right options?

First post
Author
War Kitten
Panda McLegion
#21 - 2011-12-25 16:05:45 UTC
Minta Contha wrote:
A few days ago, an icon appeared on my login screen to redeem an implant. I figured this was the CCP Christmas Gift. I clicked to redeem the implant. So far so good.
A couple of days ago I saw a CCP post saying there was list of different gift items. Clicking on the links provided by CCP did not produce any pages with lists of items to choose from. Talk on the forum gave info on what some of them were, including BPs, aurum token, remap etc. I could find nothing on my profile or web site to allow me to indicate a choice.
I now appear to have an extra remap in my character sheet, which I don't want.
My question is this - if the implant was just one of a list of different items I could choose from, why did I not get any option to change it?
If the implant was not the Christmas gift, but the remap was, can I change it to something else on the grounds that I could not find a list to change it to something more useful?

Stop "figuring" and read for comprehension. All was explained quite clearly in the talk in the forums as well as CCP posts.

I don't judge people by their race, religion, color, size, age, gender, or ethnicity. I judge them by their grammar, spelling, syntax, punctuation, clarity of expression, and logical consistency.

Jowen Datloran
Science and Trade Institute
Caldari State
#22 - 2011-12-25 16:29:10 UTC
I feel embarrassed that I share gene pool with the OP.

Mr. Science & Trade Institute, EVE Online Lorebook 

mogwai
Gremlin Mining and Exploration
#23 - 2011-12-25 16:39:53 UTC
Jowen Datloran wrote:
I feel embarrassed that I share gene pool with the OP.

Big smile

made my day
Jovan Geldon
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#24 - 2011-12-25 16:49:51 UTC
I hope you get your free remap taken off you and get nothing in return, you ungrateful time-wasting turdnburglar
Alexandros Balfros
Liberty Rogues
Aprilon Dynasty
#25 - 2011-12-25 23:04:28 UTC
Munio J Makeanen wrote:
Someone chose something else then the remap ?

Muahahahahahahahah

Sure my chars already have 3 each :P
Previous page12