These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Strange shipping order for Art of New Eden Book

First post First post
Author
Jim399
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#81 - 2015-04-06 01:51:13 UTC
Does the code in the front of the book below the 0/0 have a purpose? Or is it just like a unique serial number?
Klaus Tylar
Tylar United Freight
#82 - 2015-04-06 02:29:57 UTC
Jim399 wrote:
Does the code in the front of the book below the 0/0 have a purpose? Or is it just like a unique serial number?

You use it to claim your in-game clothing.
Legion Masser
Brohemia
Holy Broman Empire
#83 - 2015-04-06 03:00:45 UTC
Still no reply from CCP regarding the damaged Art Books - I guess they are still trying to figure out what to do .......... I hope

☢☢☢☢☢☢☢- Your Anger is a Gift -☢☢☢☢☢☢☢ Do you even Titan? ☢☢☢ Potato ☢☢☢Lemon☢☢☢

Guttripper
State War Academy
Caldari State
#84 - 2015-04-06 03:45:15 UTC
Legion Masser wrote:
Still no reply from CCP regarding the damaged Art Books - I guess they are still trying to figure out what to do .......... I hope

CCP might be complaining to Dark Horse Comics and seeing what they are going to do about it, thus the delays. *shrugs*

Looking closer at the return address, it seems my limited book originated from CCP's old Georgia office and was the "second_batch".
Ai Mei
Starfish Operating Syndicate
#85 - 2015-04-06 07:13:50 UTC
I dont even have a tracking number. I would like to know where it is at so I can get it or instruct the driver on where to go, because a lot of times people get the deliveries in my area wrong. Especially since my city changed the street numbering system a few years ago.
Ishtanchuk Fazmarai
#86 - 2015-04-06 16:34:08 UTC
Jim399 wrote:

It's used to claim your ingame clothing items. You may just mail it to me in case you won't be using it.

Roses are red / Violets are blue / I am an Alpha / And so it's you

Manic Velocity
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#87 - 2015-04-06 16:35:13 UTC
Ai Mei wrote:
I dont even have a tracking number. I would like to know where it is at so I can get it or instruct the driver on where to go, because a lot of times people get the deliveries in my area wrong. Especially since my city changed the street numbering system a few years ago.

Have you tried submitting a ticket through your Art of New Eden store account? I got a response within a day and my order shipped very soon after.

"The most punchable face in New Eden."

Be excellent to each other.

Twitter | Twitch | YouTube

Legion Masser
Brohemia
Holy Broman Empire
#88 - 2015-04-07 00:32:14 UTC  |  Edited by: Legion Masser
Yeah I got a reply with my Tracking number fairly quickly when submitting a ticket on The Art of New Eden site - though its been about 6/7 days since my last ticket , that still hasn't been answered.

☢☢☢☢☢☢☢- Your Anger is a Gift -☢☢☢☢☢☢☢ Do you even Titan? ☢☢☢ Potato ☢☢☢Lemon☢☢☢

Obsidian Hawk
RONA Midgard Academy
RONA Directorate
#89 - 2015-04-07 05:05:12 UTC
I got my book today, but pages towards the dust 514 section were stuck together. 605/2001 No Autographs :( oh well im still happy. I love the art

<3 you art team!

Why Can't I have a picture signature.

Also please support graphical immersion, bring back the art that brought people to EvE online originaly.

Boseo
Azure Horizon
#90 - 2015-04-12 18:07:15 UTC
so any official updates on both the slight damage to books and people having packages turn up with different peoples names on them?

Sorry but file “forumsig.GIF” is currently unavailable please come back later…… like in a year or so.

Legion Masser
Brohemia
Holy Broman Empire
#91 - 2015-04-12 23:40:23 UTC  |  Edited by: Legion Masser
Boseo wrote:
so any official updates on both the slight damage to books and people having packages turn up with different peoples names on them?

I created a ticket regarding the damaged book on March 31st and have received a few reply from Dark Horse stating they plan on giving all those with damaged books , new copies- Though i haven't had an additional reply as to when they plan to implement the replacement

Bonezay
Native Freshfood
Minmatar Republic
#92 - 2015-04-14 11:34:04 UTC
Still waiting on CCP resolution submitted ticket through the "Art of New Eden" website. Fingers Crossed!
Pak Narhoo
Splinter Foundation
#93 - 2015-04-14 11:49:43 UTC
CCP Falcon wrote:
Sucks that there are a few that have edges stuck together. Sad

I'll point this thread out to CCP t0rfifrans as he's in direct contact with the distributor.

Maybe T0rfifrans is on a vacation? Straight
Omnathious Deninard
Ministry of Silly Walks.
Parasitic Legion.
#94 - 2015-04-19 23:39:55 UTC
Pak Narhoo wrote:
CCP Falcon wrote:
Sucks that there are a few that have edges stuck together. Sad

I'll point this thread out to CCP t0rfifrans as he's in direct contact with the distributor.

Maybe T0rfifrans is on a vacation? Straight

Maybe we will get lucky and we will hear something this coming week.

If you don't follow the rules, neither will I.

Legion Masser
Brohemia
Holy Broman Empire
#95 - 2015-04-21 01:05:44 UTC  |  Edited by: Legion Masser
Well , after a few weeks i finally got my answer from CCP and DarkHorse comics regarding a new replacement EVE Universe Art Book. They sent me a pristine copy so now I have two , one that is not so pristine and one that is Big smile

So to anyone with the same lack of quality issue with the original art book, make a ticket on the ART OF NEW EDEN website , you'll get a replacement free of all charges.

KUDOS CCP and DarkHorse for honoring your mistake and rectifying the issue!

Carrie-Anne Moss
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#96 - 2015-04-21 03:06:49 UTC
Legion Masser wrote:
Well , after a few weeks i finally got my answer from CCP and DarkHorse comics regarding a new replacement EVE Universe Art Book. They sent me a pristine copy so now I have two , one that is not so pristine and one that is Big smile

So to anyone with the same lack of quality issue with the original art book, make a ticket on the ART OF NEW EDEN website , you'll get a replacement free of all charges.

Discussing/revealing what ccp responds to tickets/petitions is illegal and permabannable dude.
Legion Masser
Brohemia
Holy Broman Empire
#97 - 2015-04-21 19:11:13 UTC  |  Edited by: Legion Masser
Carrie-Anne Moss wrote:
Legion Masser wrote:

Discussing/revealing what ccp responds to tickets/petitions is illegal and permabannable dude.

So where did I post their exact response DUDE? I said I finally RECEIVED a response and I got a replacement book from Dark Horse comics and suggested those who were also upset with the lack of quality of the original do the same.

One can easily deduct what their response was using simple logic, but no where did I quote their response or even mention what they said .

Not only that, I commended them for honoring and valuing their customer. I imagine they actually really enjoy reading posts where they are sincerely thanked. WOW! Such a permabannable offense! Don't ever thank CCP cuz that's bannable too! I should delete my previous post now, right? DUDE?

Boseo
Azure Horizon
#98 - 2015-04-24 16:11:33 UTC  |  Edited by: Boseo
good to know thanks for the update. have made a ticket myself and so far had the usual generalized we are looking into it.

apparently my emails have not been telling me about responses...

Sorry but file “forumsig.GIF” is currently unavailable please come back later…… like in a year or so.

Bonezay
Native Freshfood
Minmatar Republic
#99 - 2015-04-28 12:08:26 UTC
CCP is an honorable company that cares for it's loyal community and I thank them for their diligence in the handling of this matter.