These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Alliance & Corporation Recruitment Center

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

The Methodical Alliance

First post
Author
Targamarr
TMA UNITED
The Methodical Alliance
#1 - 2015-04-11 17:06:26 UTC
TMA is looking for pilots that are not looking for a corp or an alliance, but instead is looking for a home. We want pilots who are interested in being a part of a family, staying with one group and making friends with the group. You must enjoy playing eve with others. If you are friendly, out going, looking for a great group to play eve with then come apply to TMA. If you speak a language other than english that is ok. We have pilots who can translate as well as lounges that are language specific. We have pilots from all around the world. We are working on all time zones.

TMA does not allow pilots to scam or gank. We believe in friendship, honesty, loyalty, truth and having fun. If you like to PVP, PVE, Mine, Build, Hang out then you have just found your perfect corp or alliance. We have corps that are language specific, so we invite pilots from all countries to come fly with us. If you want to practice speaking english we are a great alliance to do that is as well. Great atmosphere for all. Recruitment is open to those who feel that they can fit in. Contact SCJake, Partricia Solette, Targamarr for more information about this opportunity. Corp or individual we could have a spot for you. Apply today full api is required. We look forward to hearing from you soon. So get in game right now and contact us. The Methodical alliance has been around for four years now. All pilots must be willing to PVP or fight for our space as well as the coalitions space.
Parthannun Solette
Destructive Influence
Northern Coalition.
#2 - 2015-04-11 17:58:57 UTC
I've been a member already for a couple of years and TMA is my home its my community and some of the guys became like my brothers.

We wanna have fun in eve and play our game the way we like it we know some stuff have to be done to maintain our playstyle but thats also fun for the guys that like it because we have all walks of life in TMA
Gyrow Five
Red Phoenix Rising
S I L E N T. Institute
#3 - 2015-04-11 20:26:42 UTC
I will have to say, so far my corporation is happy that we joined TMA. The transition to the Alliance was easy and the move in was fast and easy. They have been a great bunch to talk with and fly with. They have welcomed 4T-X with open arms. We look forward to being part of this Family for a long time.

Thank you

G5

P.S.

If your looking for a corporation with in TMA. Please Join 4T-X recruitment and have a talking with one of our directors. We are a small Industry corp. with some dabble into PVP. Always looking for new members to join our small Family and be part of a laid back experience with laughter and smiles all the time.

Lemon Verbena
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#4 - 2015-04-11 21:22:47 UTC
I recently joined TMA and it has proven to be the "Home" i've been looking for since i started playing.

I hope to see some new faces soon :)

Lemon
Xplecit
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#5 - 2015-04-11 22:31:52 UTC
Have been on TMA for more them 1 year all good thing to tell about... want to be a part of them join us.

Hope to see new faces
Ramases Purvanen
The Corp With No Names
Brothers of Tangra
#6 - 2015-04-12 04:09:16 UTC
G'day Space friends,

I've been a member for around 6-9 months now and I can say this is one of the best laid back alliances around with a great bunch of people from all parts of the globe to hang out with and go shoot stuff with!

If you're an Aussie I want you to Join! Aussie Corp or Indivudual I want you with us!

Send me an evemail ingame or evemail Targamarr to join us!

Cheers

Rams
ISD Dorrim Barstorlode
ISD Community Communications Liaisons
#7 - 2015-04-12 07:18:33 UTC
Due to excessive bumping, thread closed for 24 hours. Please keep bumps to once per day. Thank you.

ISD Dorrim Barstorlode

Senior Lead

Community Communication Liaisons (CCLs)

Interstellar Services Department

barron'tank
A.Y.N.I.K
Federation Uprising
#8 - 2015-04-13 10:56:09 UTC  |  Edited by: barron'tank
Hello all capsuleers, me and my corp A.Y.N.I.K are part of TMA for half a year now. We consider the TMA is our home base.
If you share our same goal you are welcome to join A.Y.N.I.K

Send me an eve-mail in game or eve-mail Targamarr to join us!
Davinthan
The Corp With No Names
Brothers of Tangra
#9 - 2015-04-16 15:44:03 UTC
I also want to comment on TMA. We support TMA fully as players and a corp.

I have flown with several corp and Aliances. My corp and myself have profited more from TMA than any other Alliance!

If you are an INDY Toon this is a great place to use your skills!

If you wish to PVP these guys go out and have fun daily!

If you wish to PVE these players will help you learn the fastest path to your goals!

The one common trait in TMA in respect!

If you ever thought about NULL come learn Null from us!

These guys will share with you their experiences good and bad "which will save tyou pain through the game"!

If you are interested in joining a corp consider Hazard Factory, we have good players in all discipline and willing to teach you to win!

Davinthan,
Hazard Factory, INDY Director
TMA Alliance member
StrCmdMan Severasse
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#10 - 2015-04-19 14:35:31 UTC
I was a member once long ago I learned the game through the Methodical Alliance. Eventually for many reasons i was no longer part of TMA (The Methodical Alliance) and i quickly found the game to be boring and not nearly as fun as before so i quit playing. When i heard recruitment was available and even several of my long time friends where in i decided it was time to renew my account and enjoy the game again as TMA truely opened up the game for me.

Couldn't have made a better decision for every bit of effort we put into TMA we get back our efforts two fold, and i never truly have a boring day unless i want a break. Big smile
Jay Maricadie
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#11 - 2015-06-11 03:24:10 UTC
I highly recommend TMA. If you want the opportunity to experience all aspects that nullsec has to offer you should definitely talk to these guys. PVP, Ratting, Indy, they have something for everyone!