These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Wormholes

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Why do Wormholers pick on the little guy?

Author
Tim Nering
R3d Fire
#101 - 2015-04-10 17:24:27 UTC
i agree this is my favorite tab to refresh right now

Stop Caring Start Fragging! Join R3D Fire Today!

La loca Fappuccino
DEFCON.
The Initiative.
#102 - 2015-04-10 17:41:29 UTC
https://zkillboard.com/kill/45874744/

Back to grieving over a 10 man Ishtar/VNI fleet.
Garr Khan
Grey Area Operations
#103 - 2015-04-10 17:43:57 UTC
La loca Fappuccino wrote:

"Didn't want those ships anyways"

"Didn't want that 50b in loot anyways"

Come on man, have some class
ButterNut
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#104 - 2015-04-10 18:30:54 UTC

We were never asked to save the tower.

hth
Garr Khan
Grey Area Operations
#105 - 2015-04-10 18:47:11 UTC
ButterNut wrote:

We were never asked to save the tower.

hth

Obviously my plan was that after having hauled out 50b in loot, I would rep up dozens of POS mods just to unanchor a 300m tower and drag that out as well.
Keskora Yaari
POS Party
Ember Sands
#106 - 2015-04-10 19:22:04 UTC
Could we have done more? Absolutely. We could have had 24-hour hole control and rage-caged the POS and all that but at the same time, I don't expect my guys to pull shifts on a Tuesday either. We went in with what we had and they got the drop on us but we turned right back around and brought in an even bigger force to finish the job we started. It's a shame the gank fleet left after the first fight - we could have had a real showdown brawl. At the end of the day, though, one loss isn't going to shake our resolve. We got the tower, got the loot and headed back to our home (despite the massive server crash). Next time we won't underestimate the trolls
Garr Khan
Grey Area Operations
#107 - 2015-04-10 19:34:17 UTC
Keskora Yaari wrote:
We got the tower, got the loot

>this much delusion
Sad Bro
the mittani sends his regards
#108 - 2015-04-10 20:32:34 UTC
Ah yes, I suppose one can never have too many unfit frigates sitting in space.
Sad Bro
the mittani sends his regards
#109 - 2015-04-10 20:33:28 UTC
Quite the impressive haul there.
Theslapchop
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#110 - 2015-04-10 20:44:21 UTC  |  Edited by: Theslapchop
Keskora Yaari wrote:
It's a shame the gank fleet left after the first fight - we could have had a real showdown brawl.

Yep, because fighting a 42 ship armor fleet would have been super fun. Were you not happy with the nearly even 18 vs. 15?
Aapir
Imperial Academy
Amarr Empire
#111 - 2015-04-10 21:24:28 UTC
ShockedThis thread just proves that j-space brings out the best and most creative pod pilots. nullbears just can't compete with this kind of next level metagaming TwistedTwistedTwisted
Noxisia Arkana
Deadspace Knights
#112 - 2015-04-10 22:26:33 UTC
I feel bad for giving an honest answer and sound advice in the first page of this. Thanks to Low-Class, and the follow on Reddit link.
Powers Sa
#113 - 2015-04-11 00:08:52 UTC
Candi LeMew wrote:

The best bit is people still don't realize now that the OP is just trolling.

this is the best thread lmao

Do you like winning t2 frigs and dictors for Dirt Cheap?https://eveninggames.net/register/ref/dQddmNgyLhFBqNJk

Remeber: Gambling addiction is no laughing matter unless you've lost a vast space fortune on the internet.

Sith1s Spectre
Imperial Academy
Amarr Empire
#114 - 2015-04-11 03:54:34 UTC
Keskora Yaari wrote:
Could we have done more? Absolutely. We could have had 24-hour hole control and rage-caged the POS and all that but at the same time, I don't expect my guys to pull shifts on a Tuesday either. We went in with what we had and they got the drop on us but we turned right back around and brought in an even bigger force to finish the job we started. It's a shame the gank fleet left after the first fight - we could have had a real showdown brawl. At the end of the day, though, one loss isn't going to shake our resolve. We got the tower, got the loot and headed back to our home (despite the massive server crash). Next time we won't underestimate the trolls

TLDR

Took a merc contract. Did a half assed job

Resident forum troll and fashion consultant

Trinity Griffin
Clann Fian
#115 - 2015-04-11 05:27:30 UTC
Sith1s Spectre wrote:

TLDR

thus uninformed comment pursues.
Hans Bonderstadt
#116 - 2015-04-11 08:32:57 UTC
Sith1s Spectre wrote:
Keskora Yaari wrote:

TLDR

will u marry me

the trap is our venue pussy is on the menu

Nash MacAllister
Air
The Initiative.
#117 - 2015-04-13 21:31:02 UTC
Sith1s Spectre wrote:

TLDR

Actually no. When folks are doing something of their own free will, I am not going to mandate that they stay on all hours of the night maintaining wh control. Especially when even if they did, all the assets would just have been sd'd in the POS shields. This was not a mandatory op, and it wasn't a merc job. Troll all you like, nobody is taking the bait, and it still isn't going to change what the actual situation was. Lol

TLDR

Reading is tough...

Yes, if you have to ask yourself the question, just assume we are watching you...

Andrew Jester
Collapsed Out
Pandemic Legion
#118 - 2015-04-13 22:12:30 UTC
Nash MacAllister wrote:
Troll all you like, nobody is taking the bait

heh

If thuggin' was a category I'd win a Grammy

Nash MacAllister
Air
The Initiative.
#119 - 2015-04-14 01:17:29 UTC
Andrew Jester wrote:
Nash MacAllister wrote:
Troll all you like, nobody is taking the bait

heh

Well, yeah, I know...

Yes, if you have to ask yourself the question, just assume we are watching you...