These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Crime & Punishment

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
12Next page

Siegfried Cohenberg's Freighter Ganking Service

Author
Siegfried Cohenberg
Cohenberg's Ethical Hauling
Freighter Friends
#1 - 2015-04-06 08:55:17 UTC  |  Edited by: Siegfried Cohenberg
Have a freighter pilot you want dead? Don't have the manpower to conduct a wardec? Are your targets hiding in npc corporations? Your search ends here. With my new business proposition you can have your cake and eat it too.

After spending some time thinking about it, I've decided to open my unique set of skills regarding freighters to the public. I will now be accepting contracts to gank freighters for anyone who has the isk to hire me. I will take contracts regarding any target in highsec, freighters and jump freighters alike. It doesn't matter what group they belong to, as long as you pay I'll be on the hunt for them.

For those who are not familiar with me and my relationship I have with haulers please refer to the killboard of the character "Sasha Cohenberg". (https://zkillboard.com/character/94432229/kills/) Every whale on there went down thanks to either my direct or indirect involvement.

The basic prices for contracts will be based off the cost of the ships commonly used to gank freighters. Varying between 500m for your typical anti-tanked coffin truck and 2b for a jump freighter. If you are interested please send me a mail ingame and I can quote you a price based on what needs to be brought down. Of course if you're interested in placing someone permanently on my naughty list that can also be arranged. I can guarantee that those who are on this list will begin to hate hauling in highsec if they don't already.

Regarding the loot that drops, it can either be arranged to be scooped by my people or the client's.

If you have any questions please ask. I will be periodically be posting whales that I harpoon in this thread to add to my resume of destruction.

will do some post editing later on
Mildron Klinker
The Conference Elite
Safety.
#2 - 2015-04-06 08:57:37 UTC
I am definatly recommending this service!
Che Jorandis
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#3 - 2015-04-06 09:02:58 UTC
I never have to worry anymore about pesky freighters! This comes with a CODE.-backed guarantee. If anyone is going to gank your freighter target successfully and efficiently, its Cohenberg. Ive trusted him for years and hes never let me down.
Gingers do haveSouls
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#4 - 2015-04-06 09:04:05 UTC
As a dedicated producer and trader I fully endorse this product! Siegfried is a true professional and gets the work done!

Ever had someone else snatch an exceptional sale offer from right under your nose and there was nothing you could do? Not anymore... Siegfrieds service is fast and reliable!

10/10 would use again!
Thomas Mayaki
Perkone
Caldari State
#5 - 2015-04-06 11:15:09 UTC
I hear you have experience of POS removals.

Would you offer this as an additional service?
Salah ad-Din al-Jawahiri
Dreamweb Industries
Novus Ordo.
#6 - 2015-04-06 11:33:02 UTC
Confirming that Mr. Cohenberg offers the most ethical hauling services in the known EVE universe. I fully and wholeheartedly approve this message.

Agent of the New Order

Live by the Code - die by the Code.

The Voice of Highsec

Revis Owen
Krigmakt Elite
Safety.
#7 - 2015-04-06 12:07:17 UTC
Cohenberg knows what he's doing and will get the job done. Definitely recommended!

Agent of the New Order http://www.minerbumping.com/p/the-code.html If you do not have a current Mining Permit, please contact me for issuance.

Cyclo Hexanol
Stimulus
Rote Kapelle
#8 - 2015-04-06 17:06:46 UTC
I vouch for this excellent service. 10/10 this guy knows what he is doing.

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

King of Stating the Obvious 2015

Elected by: Random forum alt

Saskia Laru
Saskia Laru Trading Corporation
#9 - 2015-04-06 17:54:17 UTC
This service is worth keeping an eye on. It is a growth industry after all.Cool
admiral root
Red Galaxy
#10 - 2015-04-06 23:54:40 UTC
Excellent service, quick response, satisfied customer.

No, your rights end in optimal+2*falloff

Don Purple
Snuggle Society
Pandemic Horde
#11 - 2015-04-07 04:08:43 UTC  |  Edited by: Don Purple
Wonderful service.
I always go to Sieg when war targets drop corp.
Will continue to use this service in the future.

I am just here to snuggle and do spy stuff.

BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
University of Caille
Gallente Federation
#12 - 2015-04-07 23:37:38 UTC
Usually I would say something about endorsing this, blah, blah, blah. This is Seigfried though. For those that aren't familiar with him he is one of the most successful freighter bumpers in the game, and has the contacts to pull in the manpower for freighter ganks 23 hours per day. When I was in CODE. if I wanted someone dead, Seigfried was the first person I would contact.

At this price threshold, you can't beat this offer. Make use of it people!

Founder of Violet Squadron, a small gang NPSI community! Mail me for more information.

BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie's Space Mediation Service!

Veers Belvar
Swordmasters of New Eden
#13 - 2015-04-08 01:30:56 UTC
Sounds like a scam
Leto Thule
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#14 - 2015-04-08 04:22:13 UTC
Veers Belvar wrote:
Sounds like a scam

So did old lady belvar.

But she wasn't.

.....ooooh she wasn't.

Thunderdome ringmaster, Community Leader and Lord Inquisitor to the Court of Crime and Punishment

Mike Adoulin
Happys Happy Hamster Hunting Club
#15 - 2015-04-08 11:57:41 UTC
The only man for your freighter bumping and ninja skullduggery needs.

An expert at the Old Firm and truly one of the best.

Everything in EVE is a trap.

And if it isn't, it's your job to make it a trap...:)

You want to know what immorality in EVE Online looks like? Look no further than Ripard "Jester" Teg.

Chribba is the Chuck Norris of EVE.

Siegfried Cohenberg
Freighter Friends
#16 - 2015-04-08 12:31:39 UTC
unidenify
Deaf Armada
#17 - 2015-04-08 21:45:35 UTC
do your service limit to freighter/jump freighter, or you also cover industrial/blockade runner as well?
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
University of Caille
Gallente Federation
#18 - 2015-04-08 22:52:08 UTC
unidenify wrote:
do your service limit to freighter/jump freighter, or you also cover industrial/blockade runner as well?

I'm not involved with this, but I've seen Seigfried bump deep space transports. I think the smaller stuff should be left to a gate ganker though.

Founder of Violet Squadron, a small gang NPSI community! Mail me for more information.

BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie's Space Mediation Service!

Siegfried Cohenberg
Freighter Friends
#19 - 2015-04-08 23:37:00 UTC
unidenify wrote:

unfortunately i do not specialize in the destruction in industrials
Desert Frog
Doomheim
#20 - 2015-04-09 12:13:42 UTC
Interesting...............

Bedouin of the galactic shipping lanes...

قد البراغيث من ألف الجمال تغزو أولئك الذين فريسة على الضفادع

12Next page