These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

CCP vs Players Community

Author
Tiddle Jr
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#1 - 2015-04-02 12:00:10 UTC  |  Edited by: Tiddle Jr
The last event like that i could remember involving CCP alliance was Napocs fleet and Gnosis fleet.

Anything on plan to arrange similar event in the near future?. I think it would be good cause a lot of hate and rage accumulated due to announcements of upcoming changes. Thus would help to relif those negative emotions.

"The message is that there are known knowns. There are things we know that we know. There are known unknowns. That is to say there are things that we now know we don't know. But there are also unknown unknowns. There are things we don't know" - CCP

Eve Solecist
Shitt Outta Luck - GANKING4GOOD
#2 - 2015-04-02 14:48:10 UTC
Nice idea for crowd control.

Most haters won't come though,
because they hide behind npc alts like the cowards they are.
  • All incoming connection attempts are being blocked. If you want to speak to me you will find me either in Hek local, you can create a contract or make a thread about it in General Discussions. I will call you back. -
malcovas Henderson
THoF
#3 - 2015-04-02 17:23:15 UTC
Eve Solecist wrote:

OOOOOOER!!!!!.

Shots fired

Most haters won't come though.
because it means putting in effort for no reward except fun.

More shots fired

(:
Wanda Fayne
#4 - 2015-04-02 18:09:40 UTC
I'll show up.

Just don't anybody tell Santos, always seem to get podded after these kind of things...Blink

"your comments just confirms this whole idea is totally pathetic" -Lan Wang-

• - "hub humping station gamey neutral logi warspam wankery" -Ralph King-Griffin-
d0cTeR9
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#5 - 2015-04-02 18:41:01 UTC
No one would come.

Most players fly Ishtars... it got nerfed so they can't fit/fly anything else.
Most players fly skynet carriers... it got nerfed, so they can't fit/fly anything else.
Most players fly t3 cruisers... it got nerfed, so they can't fit/fly anything else.
Most players fly ceptors... oh hey, ceptor-online event! Lol

Been around since the beginning.

Chewytowel Haklar
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#6 - 2015-04-02 18:49:01 UTC
Sounds like fun, but sadly I am training for an Ishtar :O
Joia Crenca
Science and Trade Institute
Caldari State
#7 - 2015-04-02 19:42:44 UTC
Eve Solecist wrote:

Umm... looking at your npc corp... so are you a hater?

Anyway, why wouldn't people come to a "Beat on the CCP fleet event"? It'll cost you isk for ships, I'm pretty sure. It won't cost clone implants if you jump to a clone that doesn't have them, though. Unless I'm missing what the OP was mentioning?
Tiddle Jr
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#8 - 2015-04-02 20:46:50 UTC
Joia Crenca wrote:
Eve Solecist wrote:

Anyway, why wouldn't people come to a "Beat on the CCP fleet event"? It'll cost you isk for ships, I'm pretty sure. It won't cost clone implants if you jump to a clone that doesn't have them, though. Unless I'm missing what the OP was mentioning?

It's a classic clash. A bloodbath. You could bring the trash like rookie ship with blank egg or bring the best you have.

"The message is that there are known knowns. There are things we know that we know. There are known unknowns. That is to say there are things that we now know we don't know. But there are also unknown unknowns. There are things we don't know" - CCP

Whittorical Quandary
Amarrian Infinity
#9 - 2015-04-02 20:56:19 UTC
It could all go well... until CCP brings out their Drifter battleships...

"The trouble with quotes on the Internet is that you never know if they are genuine."

— Abraham Lincoln

Gardav
Center for Advanced Studies
Gallente Federation
#10 - 2015-04-03 02:16:34 UTC
If CCP wants would do an event like this again I would be interested. I would hope they give a week or two notice so I can prep for it. Time to see how many times I can die during the event... or if I can even get to the event before getting podded lol.

Sounds like fun. Count me in.

Tiddle Jr
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#11 - 2015-04-07 11:14:11 UTC
Who else?

Eve Solecist
Shitt Outta Luck - GANKING4GOOD
#12 - 2015-04-07 11:18:18 UTC
Joia Crenca wrote:
Eve Solecist wrote:

I'm Sol. I switch chars back and forth ...
... and the last thing I am is anonymous or hiding behind alts.

Sheesh, I don't have a single char I couldn't be spotted with easily. :/
  • All incoming connection attempts are being blocked. If you want to speak to me you will find me either in Hek local, you can create a contract or make a thread about it in General Discussions. I will call you back. -
Liafcipe9000
Critically Preposterous
#13 - 2015-04-07 12:00:22 UTC
Don't be silly, OP.

The CCPs don't play EVE.
Joia Crenca
Science and Trade Institute
Caldari State
#14 - 2015-04-07 18:29:56 UTC
Liafcipe9000 wrote:
Don't be silly, OP.

The CCPs don't play EVE.

But they have the coolest ships ever... (I just don't have the links to some of the uber-setups, sorry...) And they do venture out of Polaris from time to time.
Jenshae Chiroptera
#15 - 2015-04-07 19:45:14 UTC
They should fly ships that when you shoot them twice they flip first to neutral then blue to you.
Would give people a taste for the new SOV. P

CCP - Building ant hills and magnifying glasses for fat kids

Not even once

EVE is becoming shallow and puerile; it will satisfy neither the veteran nor the "WoW" type crowd in the transition.