These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Wormholes

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

C5/C6 Rental Opportunities

Author
KC Kamikaze
Blue-Fire
#21 - 2015-04-01 04:34:41 UTC
Do you have a package that includes cerbs?
Josh Tsutola
Hard Knocks Inc.
Hard Knocks Citizens
#22 - 2015-04-01 04:45:33 UTC
Can I get the C6 WR pack, I can't fly any caps but I can use destroyers to farm my hole every day. I know I'm already in corp but what I need is protection to stop people from laughing at me.
Doomchinchilla
Collapsed Out
Pandemic Legion
#23 - 2015-04-01 05:10:39 UTC
Before I rent a system would you let me know your opinion on Taylor Swift?
Paul Vashar
CTHS
#24 - 2015-04-01 05:11:29 UTC  |  Edited by: Paul Vashar
Hard Knocks 3 confirmed.
Headshottr
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#25 - 2015-04-01 05:42:48 UTC
Hi, can we configure the C5 Mag package to press bastion for me?

I will pay later many thank
Totale notaspi
Republic University
Minmatar Republic
#26 - 2015-04-01 05:58:13 UTC
So you are renting out a system that you can "protect" people when you have a 1/512 chance to roll into them if they get into trouble, can you explain more on how this works? You offer 2 bil if you cannot help the corp, maybe this is a lot of money to some people but ok....

Sounds like you guys are just getting too big to live in a wormhole and want to become a nullsec corp without becoming a null sec corp.
Nimrod vanHall
Van Mij Belastingvrij
#27 - 2015-04-01 06:12:27 UTC  |  Edited by: Nimrod vanHall
Totale notaspi wrote:
So you are renting out a system that you can "protect" people when you have a 1/512 chance to roll into them if they get into trouble, can you explain more on how this works? You offer 2 bil if you cannot help the corp, maybe this is a lot of money to some people but ok....

Sounds like you guys are just getting too big to live in a wormhole and want to become a nullsec corp without becoming a null sec corp.

Blobs, check! Stages from a different system then their farming places, check! Majority of green on the KB is nulsec super whoring, check! Aspires a rental empire, check! We have a junior nulsec entity!

P.s. For an aprils fool, this is fail. Next time try Something funy.
a DAMN PATRIOT
Dropbears Anonymous
Brave Collective
#28 - 2015-04-01 07:00:00 UTC
PLEX Sell wrote:
a DAMN PATRIOT wrote:
Hi Noobman, we are very new to this game but I think we are possibly ready for wormholes space. We have at least 3 capital class ships to deploy and are very excited.

We are interested in a particular hole, J105934, would it be possible to rent this hole and of course we would like the premium package including invasion protection as we have heard there are dangerous wormhole spaces to watch out for. Thank you for your replies and we are excited to renting from you !!

Hi,

Are these capital class ships of yours dreadnought class war vessels? If they are, you are perfectly set up for some combat site escalations! As a satisfied customer of this rental service, using my vessels to trigger more NPCs has made me vast amounts of Interstellar Kredits.

Mr. Plex. Sell. Thank you for fastest reply. I have dreadnought classes of also a carrier class nuclear vessel. Please join me on BRAVE NEWBIES INCORPORATED mumble channel "Brave Dojo" because that is where we receive teachings of veteran newbies player. Unfortunately we do not have the ability to grant visitor access because our IT team is the most elite and they have not created that ability for us to make. So you will need to join BRAVE alliance, I recommend THE DESOLATE ORDER as they are our most elite PVP corporation and you will just look at their killboards to agree. Thanks and I will seeing you on coms please teach me soon!
Axloth Okiah
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#29 - 2015-04-01 08:01:27 UTC
I can officially vouch for this product/service.
Natasha Donnan
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#30 - 2015-04-01 08:01:49 UTC  |  Edited by: Natasha Donnan
10b for a C6 Magnetar?? Now I understand why we left Polaris.

You were ripping us off and charging us 15b!

Creator of the W-Space KB Comparison

Jezza McWaffle
Lazerhawks
L A Z E R H A W K S
#31 - 2015-04-01 08:05:03 UTC
The real question is how much for a C6 Black Hole so solo Phoenix farming?

Wormholes worst badass | Checkout my Wormhole blog

Fatal pewpew
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#32 - 2015-04-01 09:42:48 UTC  |  Edited by: Fatal pewpew
this service has been wonderful, i highly recommend the deluxe package, with free fuel delivery and blue loot buyback as well as invasion protection i never have to leave my hole. getting rid of these headaches in logistics has left much more time to make more than enough isk to pay for itself.

The ability to buy a hole that already has towers onlined and capital ships built was also a great touch to get us into the green within the first month.
Bhane Celesto
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#33 - 2015-04-01 09:54:07 UTC
Jezza McWaffle wrote:
The real question is how much for a C6 Black Hole so solo Phoenix farming?

We'd literally pay you to move into a black hole Shocked
Tyr Dolorem
State War Academy
Caldari State
#34 - 2015-04-01 11:26:39 UTC
Poene Pyre for president.
UBG TwoPointOh
Horde Armada
Pandemic Horde
#35 - 2015-04-01 12:25:54 UTC
Tyr Dolorem wrote:

Lloyd Roses
Artificial Memories
#36 - 2015-04-01 12:47:54 UTC
This service asks for a sticky.
dexter xio
Dead Game.
#37 - 2015-04-01 13:25:50 UTC
Wormhole space is trash anyway just rent nullsec space, I hear it's more profitable anyway mate.

Dead Game.

Key Dett
West Indies Squadron
#38 - 2015-04-01 13:47:56 UTC
Noob,

I'm currently homeless so I'm very interested in renting a system to farm in. Would you message me in game so we can get the process started right away. I'm no longer interested in any pvp so I will certainly want the deluxe package. I can not think of a finer group I would like to rent from than HK.

Thanks for your immediate attention,

Key

Carebearing for the rest of my days!!!
Tim Nering
R3d Fire
#39 - 2015-04-01 14:48:21 UTC
Lloyd Roses wrote:
This service asks for a sticky.

+1+1+1+1+1+1

Stop Caring Start Fragging! Join R3D Fire Today!

Poene Pyre
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#40 - 2015-04-01 15:52:58 UTC
UBG TwoPointOh wrote:
Tyr Dolorem wrote:

Thanks boys, vote for me in 2016 and you will get a free deluxe package!