These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Wormholes

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
123Next pageLast page

C5/C6 Rental Opportunities

Author
NoobMan
Perkone
Caldari State
#1 - 2015-04-01 00:08:39 UTC  |  Edited by: NoobMan
***THIS WAS AN APRIL FOOLS JOKE***

Hard Knocks Inc. is officially accepting Rental Contracts for both C5 and C6 space.

We have many C5 Magnatars and C6 Magnatars for your high end PvE Needs. These wormholes generate hundreds of billions of ISK per month.

Monthly rates depend on what effect of the WH:

• Magnatar C5:5bil C6:10bil
  • Pulsar/Wolf-Rayet C5:3bil C6:5bil
  • No Effect/All Other Effects C5:2Bil C6:4Bil

What does this Monthly Installment get you?

• Temporary Ownership of Wormhole
  • Alliance Membership (Blue status to Hard Knocks)
  • Log Off Trap Immunity

Additional Options and Upgrades:

Fully set up with fitted Capitals, Towers and Support Ships: 35Bil
Fuel Delivery: 750mil per Large Tower, 500mil per Medium

Deluxe Package: 10bil (2bil daily deductible)

• Invasion Protection - If someone invades your rental property, Hard Knocks Inc will deploy to your WH and protect your assests (2bil daily deductible).
  • Free Fuel Delivery
  • Optional Blue Loot Buyback Program - Never have to worry about hauling your billions!

Mail me today to Sign a contract!

DISCLAIMER: Asset Protection is not guaranteed. Hard Knocks Inc. Reserves the Right to retake the wormhole at any time. Payments must be made on time.

***THIS WAS AN APRIL FOOLS JOKE***

Operations Director of Hard K(n)ocks Inc.

Aquila Sagitta
Blue-Fire
#2 - 2015-04-01 00:19:41 UTC
..ha haha hahahaHaHaHaHaHa
Official Diplomat
Forgotten Godz
Brotherhood of Spacers
#3 - 2015-04-01 00:29:20 UTC
I bought the deluxe package, and HK came to defend and helped repair tower as promised. I never have to do anything, just log in, kill the sleepers and see my wallet flash, then log off!
Vane Vandayla
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#4 - 2015-04-01 00:29:46 UTC
This krab bases are very secure

++ would rent again )
Paranormal Paradox
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#5 - 2015-04-01 00:30:16 UTC
Alliance masters treat citizen very good, never once have been gank by HK
HTC NecoSino
Suddenly Carebears
#6 - 2015-04-01 00:57:55 UTC
It took me exactly 3 minutes to see that NoobMan has won WH space.

Well done, sir, well done.
DONJUAN v
Tarnak inc.
#7 - 2015-04-01 01:12:47 UTC
do you rent c2 wormholes , I'm not ready for the big league yet but would love a protected c2 Oops
Dog0fWaRR
Republic Military School
Minmatar Republic
#8 - 2015-04-01 01:41:16 UTC  |  Edited by: Dog0fWaRR
Can confirm dank rental service. 8/8 WOULD USE AGAIN

My WH got invaded and HK came riding over the hill out of the sun set to my rescue...

T'was glorious all my billions were saved and my anus was left un-gaped for yet another Jew Cycle.

Thx HK couldn't of done it without'cha.

Video of HK saving my boot. -
Pissfat
Tactically Challenged
The Initiative.
#9 - 2015-04-01 01:47:49 UTC
Posting in what will be an epic thread. I support Noobman on this business venture, he needs more ISK for his PL super alt.

<3

I am Winthorp you might remember me from such films as i got CCP to make signature ID's persistent through DT for their love of AU bros.

a DAMN PATRIOT
Dropbears Anonymous
Brave Collective
#10 - 2015-04-01 02:00:11 UTC
Hi Noobman, we are very new to this game but I think we are possibly ready for wormholes space. We have at least 3 capital class ships to deploy and are very excited.

We are interested in a particular hole, J105934, would it be possible to rent this hole and of course we would like the premium package including invasion protection as we have heard there are dangerous wormhole spaces to watch out for. Thank you for your replies and we are excited to renting from you !!
Arlen Tektolnes
Grim Sleepers
#11 - 2015-04-01 02:13:19 UTC
Does your Deluxe Package include protection from Drifters and/or any further emergent NPC threats CCP might implement?
Iyokus Patrouette
University of Caille
Gallente Federation
#12 - 2015-04-01 02:29:04 UTC
Is there a package where you will run the sites for me and just give me the isk? if so i am interested in that one.

---- Advocate for the initiation of purple coloured wormholes----

Blaack Panther
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#13 - 2015-04-01 02:33:13 UTC
Whats the date today?
Pissfat
Tactically Challenged
The Initiative.
#14 - 2015-04-01 02:34:29 UTC
Blaack Panther wrote:
Whats the date today?

There always has to be one in the crowd...

I am Winthorp you might remember me from such films as i got CCP to make signature ID's persistent through DT for their love of AU bros.

Jeremiah Cole
Dark Matter.
#15 - 2015-04-01 02:37:07 UTC
Thank god! Now I can move out of this C5 with these lame corp mates and join a real alliance.
Tiger Tesla
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#16 - 2015-04-01 02:47:14 UTC
Reserving several systems for subletting. Will be in touch.
Tim Nering
R3d Fire
#17 - 2015-04-01 03:30:28 UTC
taco?

Stop Caring Start Fragging! Join R3D Fire Today!

Gideon Enderas
Mafia Redux
#18 - 2015-04-01 03:38:15 UTC
Hello. I am interested in a C5 WR deluxe package. Do you accept Chribba as a third party?
PLEX Sell
Profiteering Inc.
#19 - 2015-04-01 03:54:36 UTC
a DAMN PATRIOT wrote:
Hi Noobman, we are very new to this game but I think we are possibly ready for wormholes space. We have at least 3 capital class ships to deploy and are very excited.

We are interested in a particular hole, J105934, would it be possible to rent this hole and of course we would like the premium package including invasion protection as we have heard there are dangerous wormhole spaces to watch out for. Thank you for your replies and we are excited to renting from you !!

Hi,

Are these capital class ships of yours dreadnought class war vessels? If they are, you are perfectly set up for some combat site escalations! As a satisfied customer of this rental service, using my vessels to trigger more NPCs has made me vast amounts of Interstellar Kredits.
Andrew Jester
Collapsed Out
Pandemic Legion
#20 - 2015-04-01 04:32:38 UTC
HELLO IM HERE FOR DANQUE ALICE DISCOUNTS TIA

HK tried to gank my Jewros once but royally ****** it up, so I think I'll be fine without the deluxe package. Can I get a hubris discount as well?

If thuggin' was a category I'd win a Grammy

123Next pageLast page