These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page12

Bets on how much of the o7 you can trust...

First post
Author
ISD Ezwal
ISD Community Communications Liaisons
#21 - 2015-03-31 19:01:27 UTC
I predict April 1 is 100% real....

ISD Ezwal Community Communication Liaisons (CCLs)

Damen Apol
Mackies Raiders
Wild Geese.
#22 - 2015-03-31 19:04:05 UTC
MicDeath Titan wrote:
What CCP will do tommorrow....

In thera all day once every hour a single wh will open into Jove space, the WH will close behind you. It will only allow a single ship into the hole. Once inside they will be greeted by rats NPC's that will shower that player with warp bubbles, webs, scrams, then the final show, fireworks. Once they are done, they clear the field and bubbles go poof. These NPC ships will have a scan resolution of 100,000. Once the rats go away, a system signature will show up. Once you warp into the site, you see an NPC who will start you on 25 long quest line. the quest line explains the origins of the Jove, how eve started You will see it all unfold with NPC ships, and dialog in local. The NPC mentions you having to stay logged in for the whole chain, something about automated defenses.That isn't important, what IS important is that each quest gives yo a T2 BPO, titan BPOs researched to 10/10, JF T2 BPO's researched to 10/10. basically really good stuff. The last quest, the NPC who has been taking you through this visual representation of Eve lore, mentions about increased chatter, and he is worried. Tells you that you need to leave this place, and quickly. This gives you the last and final system warpable, the exit WH. As you land, you will notice the WH is being covered in some sort of contraption and it doesn't look all that good in terms of WH health and stability. As you approach it, you will see a lone frigate class ship uncloak. It instant scrams, webs, and drains your cap dry. It will start an effect that looks like a Titan bridge, and it will fire four doomsdays.

And that will mark the end of the April fools day.

Sounds a bit like a bonus room
ISD Dorrim Barstorlode
ISD Community Communications Liaisons
#23 - 2015-03-31 19:05:18 UTC
I have never known CCP to troll. Clearly you are mistaken that there will be some sort of ruse or gag.

ISD Dorrim Barstorlode

Senior Lead

Community Communication Liaisons (CCLs)

Interstellar Services Department

Serene Repose
#24 - 2015-03-31 23:43:14 UTC
Unsuccessful At Everything wrote:
I don't think CCP would risk doing anything like that on official video.. not with this playerbase who tries to hold them to every little thing they ever said in any offhanded remark that's been recorded since 2003.
This sounds so good, one could hope it was true.

We must accommodate the idiocracy.

Hicksimus
Torgue
#25 - 2015-03-31 23:48:50 UTC
ISD Dorrim Barstorlode wrote:
I have never known CCP to troll. Clearly you are mistaken that there will be some sort of ruse or gag.

Their first April Fools joke lasted over 7 years and was called walking in station.

Recruitment Officer: What type of a pilot are you? Me: I've been described as a Ray Charles with Parkinsons and a drinking problem.

stoicfaux
#26 - 2015-03-31 23:49:00 UTC
CCP will present the new model for the Rifter.

Pon Farr Memorial: once every 7 years, all the carebears in high-sec must PvP or they will be temp-banned.

Phoenix Jones
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#27 - 2015-03-31 23:50:50 UTC
New Race Announcement, The Pandarians.

Pandas.. Panda's Everywhere!!!

Yaay!!!!

Previous page12