These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Player Features and Ideas Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Request: New Station Interior !

Author
Selene Tano
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#1 - 2015-03-26 08:17:14 UTC
You guys talked about new Structure System. So here is a simple request:

DO A NEW STATION INTERIOR !

Many ppl keep docked for a lot of time. Many ppl dont like Captains Quarter.
But the Ship spinning Area looks the same for YEARS now.

I really vote for a new, cooler and more "alive" Station interior !

Janeway84
Insane's Asylum
Evil Monkies Incorporated
#2 - 2015-03-26 09:23:53 UTC
I think they can keep the station interiors they have know but add custom ones for each of the structures thats coming, so when you are docked / moored / glued or duck taped to your research lab, ship array etc you have different station interiors reflecting wich structure you are at. But also option to disable station interior please.
Sable Moran
Moran Light Industries
#3 - 2015-03-26 10:30:39 UTC
I still want the Quafe Girl station interior back. It was sweet. And not just because of the Quafe Girl.

Sable's Ammo Shop at Alentene V - Moon 4 - Duvolle Labs Factory. Hybrid charges, Projectile ammo, Missiles, Drones, Ships, Need'em? We have'em, at affordable prices. Pop in at our Ammo Shop in sunny Alentene.

El Creepo
Sex Machineguns
#4 - 2015-03-26 14:34:25 UTC
Once the art team is done with everything else it has to do (ship redesigns, new structures, new wormholes, new systems, avatar hats etc...) sure. But not before everything else is done.
Joia Crenca
Science and Trade Institute
Caldari State
#5 - 2015-03-28 17:36:27 UTC
Avatar hats? I'd like new additional station interiors first. Messes up my hair less.
Joia Crenca
Science and Trade Institute
Caldari State
#6 - 2015-03-28 17:37:15 UTC
Sable Moran wrote:
I still want the Quafe Girl station interior back. It was sweet. And not just because of the Quafe Girl.

I liked the whole vibe of that interior. I think it was the 'Pleasure Station' if I remember the name right?