These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

How do I sell a Collector's Edition GTC?

Author
Ticondrius
Void Regulation
#1 - 2015-03-25 00:07:26 UTC  |  Edited by: Ticondrius
According to forum topic, I'm not allowed to sell this code for ISK in the Timecode Bazaar. Anyone I know that wants to play, already does. I don't need more alts. I bought the Collector's Edition for the other contents and would like to enable someone to have 60 days to enjoy trying this game (or making an alt account) that I've played for almost 12 years.

Anyone else have experience trying to sell these for ISK?

Clarification: I am NOT trying to sell the code here, at this moment, in this topic, such that I do not infringe on forum rules.
Daniel Jackson
Universal Exos
#2 - 2015-03-25 02:24:14 UTC
this would be very interesting to know, but my 60 day timecard probably expired by now though :P
Tau Cabalander
Retirement Retreat
Working Stiffs
#3 - 2015-03-25 03:32:49 UTC
Daniel Jackson wrote:
this would be very interesting to know, but my 60 day timecard probably expired by now though :P

I don't think they do expire.
Mr Epeen
It's All About Me
#4 - 2015-03-25 03:46:25 UTC
If all else fails just make a character and fully train the core skills. Easy to do in 60 days and you'll get a premium price for it in the Character Bazaar.

Mr Epeen Cool
Thalos Maedros
69th Canadian Mining Force
#5 - 2015-03-25 04:52:12 UTC
Why not just sell it on the EVE Time Code Store right in your account management? Find someone in game who will buy it and sell it on there. Not sure if the code you are referring to works there but I assume any time code would work