These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Seasonal clothing/decorations(I need more things to spend ISK on)

Author
Morgorathi
Euaemon
#1 - 2011-12-23 22:16:46 UTC  |  Edited by: Morgorathi
Hey there CCP and assorted forum users.(Not talking to YOU MISTER "LULZ I BLOW UP PEOPLES SHUTTLE PARKS THAT ARE STATIONED OUTSIDE OF SOMEONES POS BECAUSE IM MEAN AND LIKE DESTROYING PEOPLES PRETTY SHUTTLEART")

With the upcoming "walking in stations" update would it be possible for us capsuleers to get some kind of seasonal attire or other basic outfits seeded as either blueprints or some kind of alternate 'extraction' process for planetary interaction?

I would be really really keen on New eden related holidays in terms of celebrations, festive drinks, foodstuffs and attire!
*nudges story team* Could be a few chronicles in it for you Blink

We could celebrate New Eden Day, the day where we found new eden and killed all the peaceful drones hanging out with their brobots in space!

EDIT:

tl:dr

I want holiday clothes for avatars.

When did Crime & Punishment become the mercenary employment board?

Jack Traynor
Doomheim
#2 - 2011-12-23 22:17:44 UTC
tl;dr

0/10
Lexmana
#3 - 2011-12-23 22:20:07 UTC
buy some quake or bring your ships out of highsec
Morgorathi
Euaemon
#4 - 2011-12-23 22:21:07 UTC  |  Edited by: Morgorathi
Lexmana wrote:
buy some quake or bring your ships out of highsec

I've just came back OUT of nullsec.

EDIT:

Winners don't do drugs, they just sell them.

Tauren Tom
Order of the Silver Dragons
Silver Dragonz
#5 - 2011-12-23 22:42:37 UTC
Seasonl clothing would be fun. Nothing like playing the "Salvation Army" santa outside the station department store :D
In the grand scheme of things... You're all pubbies. So HTFU.   "It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark... and we're wearing sunglasses." - Elwood Blues
Ris Dnalor
Tribal Liberation Force
Minmatar Republic
#6 - 2011-12-24 01:03:05 UTC
santa hats for plex?

https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=118961

EvE = Everybody Vs. Everybody

• Qolde
Morgorathi
Euaemon
#7 - 2011-12-24 08:21:26 UTC
Ris Dnalor wrote:
santa hats for plex?

Hey my freedom fighter brother!

I would prefer to see some kind of "consumer products" like vehicles,combat vehicles, clothes, uniforms and that sort of thing from planetary interaction. Say on 'settled worlds' or worlds that are populated. This could tie into DUST and allow us to have santa hats on our avatars for 'new eden christmas' or any other celibration of some sort( Sorry i mostly know about western&christian holidays).

Plex could be another option which would be applicable if not a little too much in terms of "450mil or 19.95 for seasonal cosmetic item".

rodyas
Tie Fighters Inc
#8 - 2011-12-24 08:47:09 UTC
How about candy canes? Maybe a gimmick box that claims to break the planck generator but there is just a hole in the bottom of it.

Signature removed for inappropriate language - CCP Eterne

Morgorathi
Euaemon
#9 - 2011-12-24 08:58:37 UTC
rodyas wrote:
How about candy canes? Maybe a gimmick box that claims to break the planck generator but there is just a hole in the bottom of it.

Yes and another box of seven melted snowballs!

The Old Chap
Doomheim
#10 - 2011-12-24 09:18:06 UTC
A Christmas tree with lights on would bring some much-needed illumination and cheerfulness in the corner of my Minmatar station CQ.

Look into my eyes...   and tighten that sphincter, kid.

Morgorathi
Euaemon
#11 - 2011-12-24 09:24:04 UTC
The Old Chap wrote:
A Christmas tree with lights on would bring some much-needed illumination and cheerfulness in the corner of my Minmatar station CQ.

Yes please!!