These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Crime & Punishment

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Ardallabier Beekeeping duties.

First post
Author
Thomas Abernathy
Fusion Enterprises Ltd
Pandemic Horde
#1 - 2011-12-22 21:07:09 UTC
Well it looks like my work is done for awhile.

Now that the Goons have decided to attack White Noise, rather than lose more ships here, I will take a break from interdicting wannabee gankers for a few days then find some other way to annoy Goons. Lol

I commend those miners who were smart enough to tank and make the Goons work for kills, and to the poor sacrifical lambs who foolishly laid their ships out for easy bait.

I had a lot of fun shooting the gankers, and want to thank them for all the sloppy planning and failed ganks. I'd like to take credit for many of them, but realisticlly, it seemed like it was more about trying to make do with the minimum ship, while overestimating their epeen.
I was disappointed that the -10's left the area after being podded a few times..(I liked the minimum ship, maximum implant plan, i was hoping you'd keep it up)

Finally I'd like to thank the Silent Goons who's attempted gank on my All gank minimal tank Navy Geddon provided many laughs for the miners in the belt, as well as myself. Just how drunk was that guy? Shocked

"Fighting CCD since 2139"

Jack Tronic
borkedLabs
#2 - 2011-12-23 00:38:37 UTC
1/10

Trying to become relevant when not.
Surfin's PlunderBunny
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#3 - 2011-12-23 01:08:39 UTC
1/10 for being anonymous beekeepers, I believe beekeepers are a threat to national security and it needs to be made public who these terrorists are

"Little ginger moron" ~David Hasselhoff 

Want to see what Surf is training or how little isk Surf has?  http://eveboard.com/pilot/Surfin%27s_PlunderBunny

Lady Spank
Get Out Nasty Face
#4 - 2011-12-23 01:31:48 UTC
Battleclinic keen wind state black

(ಠ_ృ) ~ It Takes a Million Years to Become Diamonds So Lets Just Burn Like Coal Until the Sky's Black ~ (ಠ_ృ)

Nathan Jameson
Grumpy Bastards
#5 - 2011-12-23 06:25:30 UTC
Surfin's PlunderBunny wrote:
I believe beekeepers are a threat to national security and it needs to be made public who these terrorists are

Bees. My god.

http://www.wormholes.info

Sverige Pahis
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#6 - 2011-12-23 07:26:43 UTC
I'm sorry, who are you?
Jiggle Physics
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#7 - 2011-12-23 09:01:23 UTC
look at this pubby
Andski
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#8 - 2011-12-23 09:52:10 UTC
Sverige Pahis wrote:
I'm sorry, who are you?

the navy geddon that cockblocked a few ganks in ardallabier and brap that ultimately nobody cared about

Twitter: @EVEAndski

"It's easy to speak for the silent majority. They rarely object to what you put into their mouths."    - Abrazzar

seany1212
M Y S T
#9 - 2011-12-23 12:28:10 UTC
Andski wrote:
Sverige Pahis wrote:
I'm sorry, who are you?

the navy geddon that cockblocked a few ganks in ardallabier and brap that ultimately nobody cared about

He's cared enough for you to remember so he appears to have given an anger effect Lol I am however for ganking miners and therefore feel negatively towards this thread
Darius III
Interstellar eXodus
The Initiative.
#10 - 2011-12-23 13:11:55 UTC
I am not inclined to like this guy, but anyone shooting Goons cant be all THAT bad amirite?

Hmmm

Gorki Andropov
I Dn't Knw Wht You Wnt Bt I Cn't Gve It Anymre
#11 - 2011-12-23 13:20:56 UTC
The goons be mad
Killstealing
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#12 - 2011-12-23 19:02:31 UTC
oh no someone mildly inconvenienced the goons

here I come cee & pee!
Andski
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#13 - 2011-12-23 20:17:42 UTC
seany1212 wrote:
Andski wrote:
Sverige Pahis wrote:
I'm sorry, who are you?

He's cared enough for you to remember so he appears to have given an anger effect Lol I am however for ganking miners and therefore feel negatively towards this thread

I'll admit that it was frustrating, but I didn't really lose sleep over Thomas Abernathy's counterganking. Not that it mattered when we'd use alpha, so v0v

Twitter: @EVEAndski

"It's easy to speak for the silent majority. They rarely object to what you put into their mouths."    - Abrazzar

Smiling Menace
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#14 - 2011-12-23 22:05:48 UTC
Darius III wrote:
I am not inclined to like this guy, but anyone shooting Goons cant be all THAT bad amirite?

Well from what I heard you caused some inconvenience to them in Delve for a few days so YAY! Brick, amirite?
Feligast
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#15 - 2011-12-23 22:39:44 UTC
Smiling Menace wrote:
Darius III wrote:

Well from what I heard you caused some inconvenience to them in Delve for a few minutes so YAY! Brick, amirite?

FTFY. And they still haven't come back to Delve.