These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Intergalactic Summit

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Drifter Intrusion caused by the Sani Sabik ?

Author
Shirley Serious
Gutter Press
#1 - 2015-03-22 09:07:17 UTC
Disturbing news reached Gutter Press earlier today.

An apparent confession by a Sani Sabik capsuleer, that the Drifter intrusion was their direct responsibility.

Shocking !

The pilot says that, like many others, they went to Eram, where the Arek'jaalan facility known as "Site One" was located, following a curious transmission from an entity appearing to be Dr. Hilen Tukoss, the creator of the Arek'Jaalan project.

This entity asked for the delivery of Jovian body parts, several of which came from an incident some years ago, in which a Jovian Ambassador attempted teleportation with dire results.

As debate raged over whether to comply with the requests by the entity, with some arguing for caution until the identity of the entity was confirmed, and others arguing to deliver as much as possible, the Sani Sabik capsuleer proceeded on their own initiative.

Worrying !

According to their confession, first they attempted placing other objects into the receptacle, including the Apocryphon - the heretical collection of blasphemous scribblings that the Sani Sabik claim are part of their 'holy' texts, Takmahl texts, the Pax Amarria - the renowned collection of essays by the late Emperor Heideran VII, and other cultural objects. None of those objects were receivable by the receptacle.

Then, following their acquisition of a Jovian body part - a segment of skin, they deposited that in the receptacle.

After that, they reported having seen 'someone' depositing a full set of parts, which caused consternation amongst the Arek'jaalan community, with many then abandoning caution and donating the body parts en masse.

Deception !

Now, as the Drifters begin to intrude into New Eden, and according to the Emergent Threats Symposium held in Yulai this week, the Drifters have been observed collecting bodies found in space from shipwrecks, it becomes clear that the actions of the Sani Sabik have been instrumental in bringing the Drifters to New Eden, and supplying them with the materials for their invasion.

It is well known, that the Blood Raiders have a large amount of Jovian body parts, having collected them some years ago, for a then unknown purpose.

Blasphemy !

The Blood Raider Covenant, and the Sani Sabik, are therefore clearly implicated in the supply of body parts to the Drifters, and the resulting invasion across all of New Eden.

We asked several people for their opinions.

"Oh my, is it the End Times ?", said one concerned Khanid citizen.
"I have faith in the Imperial Navy to defeat these so-called Drifters", said a confident Navy veteran.
"Damned Sabik fools, they've destroyed us all !", said a worried Amarr clergyman.
"Warned them, I did. Heed me, they did not. Now, screwed we all are !", said an Amarr scientist, previously involved in the A'J initiative.
"We should punish the Sani Sabik worlds for this. Not one brick left on top of another, not one blade of grass left standing. They have sown the whirlwind, and shall reap the hurricane of God's Wrath", said a Royal Khanid Navy officer.

One thing is certain, the actions of the Sani Sabik are reprehensible and should be condemned by all.

Gutter Press. News.

Just the facts.

Lunarisse Aspenstar
Societas Imperialis Sceptri Coronaeque
Khimi Harar
#2 - 2015-03-22 12:42:53 UTC
Empress, if true, this is just the latest of their many Sins and perhaps one of the most egregious!

Even though I have my doubts at times as to Gutter Press, as even they know "One thing is certain, the actions of the Sani Sabik are reprehensible and should be condemned by all."
Graelyn
Aeternus Command Academy
#3 - 2015-03-22 13:41:25 UTC
While I can hardly conceive killing more Blooders than I already do, I shall have to redouble my efforts.

Cardinal Graelyn

Amarr Loyalist of the Year - YC113

Sinjin Mokk
Ministry of War
Amarr Empire
#4 - 2015-03-22 13:50:41 UTC
Oh my, is it the End Times?

Probably not. But looking back at some of the recent threads, I've seen some of the Sani making the same clueless suppositions.

It bears looking into. But then, as Brother Graelyn pointed out, we hardly need a reason to slaughter these heretics. In fact, we should punish the Sani Sabik worlds for this. Not one brick left on top of another, not one blade of grass left standing. They have sown the whirlwind, and shall reap the hurricane of God's Wrath. Or something like that.

If the Drifters are some ancient Sani Sabik offshoot? Then our lives just got a lot more interesting.

"Angels live, they never die, Apart from us, behind the sky. They're fading souls who've turned to ice, So ashen white in paradise."

Utari Onzo
Escalated.
OnlyFleets.
#5 - 2015-03-22 13:58:32 UTC
If this is true, then it's just another reason to wipe these filthy heretics off the face of the cluster.

"Face the enemy as a solid wall For faith is your armor And through it, the enemy will find no breach Wrap your arms around the enemy For faith is your fire And with it, burn away his evil"

Eli Sariah
Doomheim
#6 - 2015-03-22 14:02:31 UTC
I need not another reason to slaughter these traitors in His light, they are traitors of His divine light, and they shall perish before it, by His will, and His light.

Humble regards, Eli Sariah

"A manu dei e tet rimon" - I am the devoted hand of the divine God.

Tiberious Thessalonia
True Slave Foundations
#7 - 2015-03-22 15:03:52 UTC
As I recall there were a large number of capsuleers who rushed to give up these parts, not just Blood Raiders.

Some of them had the completely impeccable reasoning of "**** you all, we are going to make something happen".
Utari Onzo
Escalated.
OnlyFleets.
#8 - 2015-03-22 15:06:57 UTC
Tiberious Thessalonia wrote:
As I recall there were a large number of capsuleers who rushed to give up these parts, not just Blood Raiders.

Some of them had the completely impeccable reasoning of "**** you all, we are going to make something happen".

And they all should feel ashamed of themselves for it. Reap what you sow and all.

"Face the enemy as a solid wall For faith is your armor And through it, the enemy will find no breach Wrap your arms around the enemy For faith is your fire And with it, burn away his evil"

Jukko Riis
Doomheim
#9 - 2015-03-22 15:33:01 UTC

And they were following the word of a traitor.

So yeah, now we're going to rush off to Delve and scorch earth the place and never look for facts. Because Gutter Press said it was so. Let that sink into your skull a minute.

Fact. All we have at this point is supposition. We need reliable intel and and a concise plan of action before we do anything connected with the Drifters. We've seen what their battleship-class ships can do. Think about what their titan-class ships might be capable of.

Utari Onzo
Escalated.
OnlyFleets.
#10 - 2015-03-22 15:37:06 UTC
Jukko Riis wrote:

So yeah, now we're going to rush off to Delve and scorch earth the place and never look for facts. Because Gutter Press said it was so. Let that sink into your skull a minute.

Blood Raiders deserve to be expunged regardless. I'm suprised a campaign to cleanse Delve hasn't already happened considering their evil heresy. If this at last galvanises the Empires to such a campaign, then it should be promoted.

Valerie Valate
Church of The Crimson Saviour
#11 - 2015-03-22 16:16:33 UTC

While that is true, Tiberious, I think the point is, that until the somewhat exaggerated report from this mysterious, glamorous, Sani Sabik capsuleer, those large number of capsuleers were holding themselves back.

And it was the words of this, unnamed, attractive, capsuleer that opened the floodgates, as it were.

Or so it would appear. I, for one, am as shocked, shocked I say, to learn that the words of one such enchantress could have had such an effect.

Doctor V. Valate, Professor of Archaeology at Kaztropolis Imperial University.

Nauplius
Hoi Andrapodistai
#12 - 2015-03-22 17:42:20 UTC
The treachery of Vak'Atioth must be avenged. And it must be avenged in the horrible pain and agony of real, living, feeling Jove. And if there be no living Jove to hook up to the pain machines, then we must manufacture them; we must clone them — from Jove Parts. Amen. Amarr Victor.
Aria Jenneth
Khimi Harar
#13 - 2015-03-22 17:44:46 UTC
Nauplius wrote:
The treachery of Vak'Atioth must be avenged. And it must be avenged in the horrible pain and agony of real, living, feeling Jove. And if there be no living Jove to hook up to the pain machines, then we must manufacture them; we must clone them — from Jove Parts. Amen. Amarr Victor.

"Also: Bwahahahahahaha. Haha. Ha. Ha."
Bel Boma
Imperial Shipment
Amarr Empire
#14 - 2015-03-22 19:10:55 UTC
Nothing good can come out of hoarding body parts. Nothing good can come out of giving body parts to people unless it's for transplant purposes.

It doesn't tale a genius to figure that out. Really, you'd have to be especially stupid to not come to that conclusion. Of course it was the Sani Sabik. I've yet to meet one with more intelligence than your average coma patient.

Thanks, Sani Sabik. We can always count on you to both make fools of yourselves and to screw things up for the rest of us.
Bourbon Limoges
Doomheim
#15 - 2015-03-23 20:05:38 UTC
Valerie Valate wrote:
While that is true, Tiberious, I think the point is, that until the somewhat exaggerated report from this mysterious, glamorous, Sani Sabik capsuleer, those large number of capsuleers were holding themselves back.

And it was the words of this, unnamed, attractive, capsuleer that opened the floodgates, as it were.

Does royal blood flow in the veins of this mysterious, attractive, glamorous capsuleer?
Valerie Valate
Church of The Crimson Saviour
#16 - 2015-03-24 06:14:26 UTC
Bourbon Limoges wrote:

Does royal blood flow in the veins of this mysterious, attractive, glamorous capsuleer?

No, it wasn't Synthia.

Doctor V. Valate, Professor of Archaeology at Kaztropolis Imperial University.

KaRa DaVuT
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#17 - 2015-03-24 07:02:59 UTC
Amarrian arrogance at its best!

Holiness is in right action and courage on behalf of those who cannot defend themselves, and goodness. What God desires is in your heart and on your mind... And what you decide to do every day, makes you - not your race - a good man - or not.

Elmund Egivand
Tribal Liberation Force
Minmatar Republic
#18 - 2015-03-24 07:11:36 UTC
Jukko Riis wrote:

And they were following the word of a traitor.

Fact. All we have at this point is supposition. We need reliable intel and and a concise plan of action before we do anything connected with the Drifters. We've seen what their battleship-class ships can do. Think about what their titan-class ships might be capable of.

And this is exactly why I take up residence in a station in some system of no-consequence where the only other dude in Local is this one guy who never says anything.

A Minmatar warship is like a rusting Beetle with 500 horsepower Cardillac engines in the rear, armour plating bolted to chassis and a M2 Browning stuck on top.

Johanes Beaumonte
Khimi Harar
#19 - 2015-03-24 11:41:38 UTC
Valerie Valate wrote:

Or so it would appear. I, for one, am as shocked, shocked I say, to learn that the words of one such enchantress could have had such an effect.

Eh Who are you talking about?