These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

I solved it!

Author
Jenshae Chiroptera
#1 - 2015-03-20 16:12:04 UTC  |  Edited by: Jenshae Chiroptera
Minmatar ships are getting dirt over the rust.

This means we have loads of moisture in space to make the rust and stick the dirt to our hulls.

Then! There is how we move and fly like submarines.

Clearly EVE is in fluidic space!

CCP - Building ant hills and magnifying glasses for fat kids

Not even once

EVE is becoming shallow and puerile; it will satisfy neither the veteran nor the "WoW" type crowd in the transition.

Serene Repose
#2 - 2015-03-20 16:40:38 UTC
bovine scatology at its best

We must accommodate the idiocracy.

Jenshae Chiroptera
#3 - 2015-03-20 16:47:07 UTC  |  Edited by: Jenshae Chiroptera
Serene Repose wrote:
bovine scatology at its best
+1
How else does one explain the lack of physics? Lol

Not even once

EVE is becoming shallow and puerile; it will satisfy neither the veteran nor the "WoW" type crowd in the transition.

Benny Ohu
Chaotic Tranquility
#4 - 2015-03-20 16:58:57 UTC
submarines are the spaceships of the ocean
Elenahina
No.Mercy
Triumvirate.
#5 - 2015-03-20 17:08:27 UTC
Benny Ohu wrote:
submarines are the spaceships of the ocean

Spaceships are the submarines of the space ocean.

Eve is like an addiction; you can't quit it until it quits you. Also, iderno

Unsuccessful At Everything
The Troll Bridge
#6 - 2015-03-20 18:04:42 UTC
We indeed fly in a fluidic universe. Water is a main component of gravy, which we actually fly in according to War Kitten's Theory of Eve Online Space Gravy, and is supported by my own theory of Eve Online Galactic Mashed Potatoes.

Since the cessation of their usefulness is imminent, may I appropriate your belongings?

Jenshae Chiroptera
#7 - 2015-03-20 19:03:52 UTC
Unsuccessful At Everything wrote:
We indeed fly in a fluidic universe. Water is a main component of gravy, which we actually fly in according to War Kitten's Theory of Eve Online Space Gravy, and is supported by my own theory of Eve Online Galactic Mashed Potatoes.
Transparent custard is tastier and explains the neutonian changes with forces.

Not even once

Iain Cariaba
#8 - 2015-03-20 19:04:02 UTC

Is the next galaxy over the Chicked Fried Steak Supergalaxy or the Meatloaf Cluster?
Jonah Gravenstein
Machiavellian Space Bastards
#9 - 2015-03-20 19:07:29 UTC
Iain Cariaba wrote:

Is the next galaxy over the Chicked Fried Steak Supergalaxy or the Meatloaf Cluster?
As long as one of the planets is made of meat I don't care either way.

In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded.

New Player FAQ

Feyd's Survival Pack

Unsuccessful At Everything
The Troll Bridge
#10 - 2015-03-20 19:21:50 UTC
Jenshae Chiroptera wrote:
Transparent custard is tastier and explains the neutonian changes with forces.

The Eve Online Space Gravy is actually and sadly thickened with a cornstarch slurry instead of a roux, which would have taken more time and created a tastier universe that didn't develop that skin on top. This is why Space Gravy reacts in the same way as a custard, but doesn't contain eggs to be friendly to those who have allergies to such.

Iain Cariaba wrote:

The UaE Theory of Galactic Mashed Potatoes was developed to explain why the gravy hasn't dissipated into the universal background plate, and why we cant calculate the position of the New Eden cluster relative to the Milky Way galaxy. You see, the Galactic Mashed Potatoes actually create a well in their center which keeps the gravy contained, but also blocks all incoming and outgoing visual contact with surrounding galactic neighborhoods. New Eden science has yet to develop a method of seeing through this barrier, but the new stargate technology rumored to be in development may in fact be able to bore a hole through it, but as of yet, no actual tests have been conducted except for simulations.

Since the cessation of their usefulness is imminent, may I appropriate your belongings?

Jenshae Chiroptera
#11 - 2015-03-20 19:26:31 UTC
... develop that skin on top. ...
The skin on top would explain why when I am above a certain gate and look down my camera bounces around.

For some reason my space ship and camera drone won't accept that space is not meant to have a top, bottom, left or right. Sad

Not even once

Hippinse
University of Caille
Gallente Federation
#12 - 2015-03-20 19:32:27 UTC
The Eve Online Space Gravy is actually and sadly thickened with a cornstarch slurry instead of a roux, which would have taken more time and created a tastier universe that didn't develop that skin on top.

THIS. This is why Eve is dying. Sadly I heard no mention of advocating for a switch to roux technology from any of the CSM candidates.
Jenshae Chiroptera
#13 - 2015-03-20 19:35:54 UTC
Hippinse wrote:
The Eve Online Space Gravy is actually and sadly thickened with a cornstarch slurry instead of a roux, which would have taken more time and created a tastier universe that didn't develop that skin on top.
THIS. This is why Eve is dying. Sadly I heard no mention of advocating for a switch to roux technology from any of the CSM candidates.
That troll bait is rather dry, stale and old. What?

Not even once

PhantomMajor
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#14 - 2015-03-20 23:21:43 UTC
I knew reading this thread would give me a headache. ..sighs
Hippinse
University of Caille
Gallente Federation
#15 - 2015-03-21 02:19:06 UTC
Jenshae Chiroptera wrote:
Hippinse wrote:
That troll bait is rather dry, stale and old. What?

I'm just saying. If any of the other space-games in development today pull a coup by switching to a Hollandaise-based engine...